Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,359 members, 7,864,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290299 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2007
[url=http://]Didier Drogba has issued the following statement:

On reflection, I regret making the comments I made in a recent interview public at this time.

I am a Chelsea player and will be 100 per cent committed and supportive to my manager, my team-mates and the club.

I will not be discussing my future any further until I meet privately with the club at the end of the season.[/url]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ritchboy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2007
I'm sure its jose who invented the 4 5 1 formation.Una dey make me laf.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:59am On Oct 23, 2007
ritchboy:

Who be dis?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DisGuy: 2:02am On Oct 23, 2007
Bloody hell, Chelsea are still in the premier league ?? I cyyant believe it!!!!shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2007
ritchboy:

Idiot on board
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2007
ritchboy:

how many times will we tell you to stop watching soccer through your mobile phone? tongue
Look at what good it does you
grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2007
somze:

JM the King
grin grin grin
He is KING alone. a title has been given to him by WE the TRUE FANS. the title is MCFC. (Member Chelsea Football Club)
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2007
Damose:

He is KING alone. a title has been given to him by WE the TRUE FANS. the title is MCFC. (Member Chelsea Football Club)

I feel you my brother. True talk.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2007
ok guys, Wormedup's been under a lot of deeds to make posts so i assume y'all would be kind enough to pardon my absence.

anyways, AG keeps hinting on " how we win", which isn't a bad idea really. but then, "winning" remains paramount.
we've been written off in almost all competitions already and this is just october !
it could be as good as it is bad; depending on how we decide to look at it.
we could decide concentrating on "how we win" and mark next season our starting point on any trophy attempt. or we could do the other way.

i didn't get to see the game with 'boro over the weekend; generic critics say the game was "just there". what do i expect ?
meanwhile, i won't be missing today's game for all the traffics on the our streets ! i intend sitting out the entire game duration, see for myself how "just there" the game will turn out.
i long gave up on who AG will decide to start. i'll just wait till 1945hrs !
then again, 'ten cate'. all the hypes will have to manifest somehow, somewhere. i'm sure non of us will skip his handiwork if it comes to play.

i expect to see cech,belletti, alex,carvalho,bridge at the back.
the middle is where i'm particularly interested in. essien's haven't been as formidable as he was last season; and usually we didn't need too many games to find out how good he is.
upfront is either one or two, so there are really no mysteries there.

really, i don't understand the tinkering by AG with SWP. the youngman is hardly playing footie these days.

naturally, i expect 3pts on this one. however we do it is really not necessary. officiating can still be gross !

Best of lucks out there tonight.

electric yellow y'all !!! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2007
@Wormedup

TrueBlue.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2007
Oh, by the way, did u guys hear our reserves got thumped 6 - 0 by aston villa yet again ?

some complex innit !!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 11:56am On Oct 24, 2007
yeh i heard grin grin
We were beaten by the arses before that game
What coach handles the reserve team?

Anyway looking forward to tonite's tie
I dont believe in either AG or TC but hey i'm Chelsea so have no choice undecided undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tng(f): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2007
AG keeps hinting on " how we win",

and it really pisses me off. He should keep quiet and do his job. Anyway, we should win today 2-0. Common blues.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2007
I really hope we do after all i've said today to manscums and arses undecided
I'll be dead tomorrow if we dont come up with an impressive result undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2007
Boring thread undecided.Well una go beat Schalke sha undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by folahann(m): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2007
Well let's see
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by folahann(m): 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2007
Well let's see.
I heard Chelsea wants to break the record Arsenal set yesterday by scoring more than 7 goal margin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2007
Why would anyone want to think breaking a record of scoring more than seven goals. To think of things like that is to leave important things for unimportant things. That Arsenal won 6-0 does not mean they will win the champions.

@A-40

You will come back and say that again one day. Sogbo? Don't worry. All you guys will come back and hate.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2007
Nateevs, i know him, he will grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2007
MAllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

DAmager!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2007
[size=18pt]Droooooooooooooooooooooooooogggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2007
[size=18pt]chelsea 2[/size]- schackle 0 cheesy cheesy

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2007
nice one drogba. I sill believe in that home boy.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2007
so what do ya say wormed?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by folahann(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2007
the rise OR the fall of chelsea
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2007
what is wrong with this one?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:29am On Oct 25, 2007
folahann:

the rise OR the fall of chelsea

Who be dis?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:39am On Oct 25, 2007
I don't what y'all saw but I isaw the genuine inclusion of TenCate and the evlution of a different playing side. The football was beautiful. The passes were great, fabulous. I had never seen Drogba throw return passes like the way he did today. The most amazing thing was the way they way they were running into space. The movement off the ball was incredible. It was not dominant for all of the match but this is perhaps the beginning of something good.

The build towards the second goal was out of this world. Great cross from Ferreira and world class finish from Didier.

I must confess I was delighted at what I saw. I don't know if you all felt the same.

I just did not like AG's post match comment. He mentions "Positve Football" every time he is lucky to be in front of camera. He does not even mind if it's AIT or NTA camera he just says it.

He said "We will continue the Positive Football we are playing now" 3 times in a four minute interview. Wetin dey do the guy sef?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 12:50am On Oct 25, 2007
VERY TIGHT MATCH

DROGA JUST KEEPS ON SHUTTING HIS CRITICS DOWN

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 12:54am On Oct 25, 2007
do u also notice the guy does not even pay attention to the match? He says he did not see the Alex situation; aint that funny or something? He also agrees that the start is good but later in the game the team relaxes (no wonder the 2 goals come within the first 5 minutes of each half). Is he not there to make sure that the tempo continues?

I am worried abt his attitude and control of game psychology.

But I also agree that the game is quite different and nicer to look at when it is hot though
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2007
mmmm, even though most of us don't like this guy(whether u like it or not, AB's choice supercedes) letz realize that there are some things he sees and we just don't see!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by topeorekoy(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2007
chelsea won yesternite but to me they werent that impressive. apart from the two goals they scored they didnt do anything else so convincing in that match. shalke 04 didnt have luck on their side because they didnt play to lost like that and they had their own share of possession mainly coming after each goals. what if kevin kurnayi was in the match maybe he would have scored against a not too solid chelsea defence.

the only props about the game was this man  DIDIER DROGBA the guy is a great poacher and a solid marksman any time and will always live up to expectation and a very good header too.

anyway congrats to chelsea because a win is a win no matter how it come

happy birth day to roman abrahamovic who was 41 yesternite

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.