Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (290225 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2008
here we go again grin cool

Blues land starlet Di Santo

Chelsea have completed the signing of promising Argentinian forward Franco Di Santo for an undisclosed fee.

The 18-year-old has moved to Stamford Bridge from Chilean side Audax Italiano on a four-and-a-half year contract.

Di Santo is an Argentina Under-20 international who several leading clubs in Europe - including Manchester United and Arsenal - were believed to be monitoring.

The teenage striker, who has scored 13 times in less than two seasons in Chile, has joined the Blues without the need for a work permit as he holds an Italian passport.

Speaking last month, Audax president Valentin Cantergiani revealed a deal for the starlet was close.

He said: "Everything is nearly agreed. There are only a few details to be resolved but there will not be any problems.

"We only have to agree the fee that Audax will receive if Di Santo is transferred again in the future and that's all. All the rest has been arranged.

"Chelsea has been more than a year following Franco and all the negotiations have been all the time very polite."

LINK
LINK 1
LINK 2

way to go !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2008
DI SANTO SIGNS

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to confirm the signing of Franco Di Santo.

The 18-year-old Argentinian forward joins Chelsea FC on a four and-a-half year contract from Chilean side Audax Italiano La Florida SADP.

Di Santo is an Argentina Under 20 international.

It took us a long time to seal the deal. It had been apparent he was coming even before the transfer window. goodness me he is here. I've seen a bit of his play and I like his style. Hope he turns out good.

Common chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2008
Ok . . . it's time. . . AG has named an unchanged side from the side that put everton way mid week. With Anelka still wanting his first goal, it promises to be a good tie. The wigan pitch is in such a bad state . . that might be the only hitch to should be another good performance from the blues.

I hope the boys can raise their game and move into the next round.

Common Chelsea.!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2008
wish kain pitch be dis? na wa ooo
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrStein(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2008
Chelsea is playing as if they are lethargic! I hope they switch their game up!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2008
DrStein:

Chelsea is playing as if they are lethargic! I hope they switch their game up!

Oh boy . . check out the pitch now. Not even Barca can play good passing game on that pitch.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ayusman16(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2008
una wan use pitch as excuse?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by DrStein(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2008
Oh the pitch? Na lie! The pitch has nothing to do with our gameplay. Chelsea is just dull! SWP seems to be going back to his old wasteful self and don't get me started on Sidwell! What a hoot! First the 'Blooper' Eagles of Nigeria & now Chelsea? Somebody rescue me cos my football week is ruined!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2008
ayusman16:

una wan use pitch as excuse?

bros no! I am not saying the pitch will prevent us from winning . . I am just saying it is preventing free flow of football.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2008
DrStein:

Oh the pitch? Na lie! The pitch has nothing to do with our gameplay. Chelsea is just dull! SWP seems to be going back to his old wasteful self and don't get me started on Sidwell! What a hoot! First the 'Blooper' Eagles of Nigeria & now Chelsea? Somebody rescue me because my football week is ruined!!!

Are we watching the same match?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ayusman16(m): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2008
d guy na Chelsea fan disappointed at the way dem dey play grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2008
And Anelka gets his goal, . . opens the door of goals.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by folahann(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2008
For your vital information; Arsenal scraped through by thrashing Newcastle 3-0
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2008
2-0

Good unselfishplay by Anelka. SWP puts it away. Game over.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2008
Game. . . tried to scare us. . . but we won't let in 2 goals in 3mins now haba!!!!!

Good outing for Anelka not a particularly good game . . but qualification was secured. . important.

The chase for the quadruple is still on. .

Common Chelsea. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Cougar: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2008
chelsea scares me o. they just seem to grind teams down without their big players. avram grant has the same % win as jose mourinho in his 1st 29 games. how is that for a stat? wright-phillips was lucky to have scored that goal. what was he thinking? he had the goal in front of him and he couldn't find a space to tuck the ball.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2008
Cougar:

chelsea scares me o. they just seem to grind teams down without their big players. avram grant has the same % win as jose mourinho in his 1st 29 games. how is that for a stat? wright-phillips was lucky to have scored that goal. what was he thinking? he had the goal in front of him and he couldn't find a space to tuck the ball.

Abi ooo. You saw that as well. I did not see that until the replay. u know.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by prince84(m): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2008
chelsea na the bomb,

CHELSK 4 EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUNG BILLIONARES FOR EVER
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2008
@ folahan, didn't u guys get spanked by spurs. shut ur trap already
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2008
meanwhile, it was so easy to predict Anelka will get put on chelsea's score sheet. he so much available for plays, he responds to game plays, he is strong. plus he has long legs.

we were underated when there was a list of injuries and ACN was close! me still manage not to get beaten.

if that aint good management, I wonder what is.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 5:25am On Jan 27, 2008
still very much in contention for all competition. unlike some very noisy lads I know around. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2008
cabali:

meanwhile, it was so easy to predict Anelka will get put on chelsea's score sheet. he so much available for plays, he responds to game plays, he is strong. plus he has long legs.

we were underated when there was a list of injuries and ACN was close! me still manage not to get beaten.

if that aint good management, I wonder what is.

I agree with you totally man. . . Totally.

cabali:

still very much in contention for all competition. unlike some very noisy lads I know around. grin

Umhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2008
The FA cup from this round up is very scary with Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool still in the race. Na wa ooo

Tomorrow we know who we take on. I pray it's Arseanal. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2008
Anelka's form is somethin' of a 'relief' cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2008
there's no doubt abt that at all. just so insane. he makes me feel like ev'ry thing's gon' be alright.

he has the potential of bringing something outta nothing.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 6:13am On Jan 29, 2008
now, one of man u and arsenal will b eliminated at the 5th round of FA cup.

that's so cool.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 9:14am On Jan 29, 2008
cabali:

now, one of man u and arsenal will b eliminated at the 5th round of FA cup.

that's so cool.

I think Arsenal is out.

Chelsea v Huddersfield . . . . Another soft spot towards the quadruple. It's on man . . . It's very alive.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by gentlegg(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2008
INFACT I SO MUCH LOVE CHELSEA MORE THAN ABRAHIMOVIC SELF.

INFACT I DOUBT IF ANY NAIRALANDER LOVES CHELSEA HALF AS I DO.

INSTEAD OF CHELSEA TO LOSE A SINGLE MATCH BY 1 - 0, LET NIGERIA LOSE ALL THEIR ANC BY 5 - 0 cool

BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES FOREVER
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Meldrick(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2008
Chelsea boys in the Nations cup have proved their stuff. All with goals to their credit. From Kalou to Esssien to Drogba and Mikel. My brothers, Up Chelsea. Blues 4 life.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2008
yEAH, THINK aRSENAL MIGHT get tha first boot.

especially with their 'slump' over toure's absence
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2008
We are back . . at the fortress.

It's a different team of course with the return of Michael Ballack. Also, Ferreira replaces the suspended Belletti in defense. That makes just 2 changes to the side that beat Wigan.

Defending another unbeaten match at home but more important keeping the 4 point distance intact will be another good achievement in this good run of Avram Grant.

It's about to kich off now. here we go.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2008
abeg wat formation r we playing
i missed it

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.