Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,623 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (289976 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by boladonas(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2007
Razorr:

@boladonas grin grin lmao

Abeg no make Kitaun begin dey vex o! Please don't unleash the dragon! grin grin grin grin grin grin

what is the meaning of Kitaun?

Anything apart from CHELSEA is illegal here
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by boladonas(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2007
loyika:

Boladonas grin

People like you on any forum are just there for the entertainment, sort of like "Court Jesters" never to be taken seriously tongue.

Your comments are so funny cheesy, that is the only reason i chose to respond, Now get back into custume, cause Uncle Wole says there is a kiddies party At Muri Okunola by 4 p.m, and you know how the traffic is on the Island. We don't want the children to start crying that "Bozo the Clown" hasn't arrived yet. Now! That would be bad for business.

cool GOONER 89

The price of Essien is enough to buy all the cheap articles at the Emirates Stadium!

Who is court jester? Loyika, poor people in poor clubs do not know the value of men
Change your poverty club mentality
decamp and join the only club in the premiership
Chelsea - Club awon agba
agba awon club
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2007
Ha!! ha!! Boladonas grin

Please stop, you are hurting us, (and yourself) with all your jokes, wow!! shocked i have never laughed so loud in my life. Damn Guy you are so funny, Basket Mouth is in trouble oh!! grin grin

Keep up the routine My Brother cool

The boards have been quite boring this morn, nothing like a little comedy to liven things up grin

Bola D, tell the truth, have you acted in any "Nollywood movie" before cause you sound so familar Hmmmmm

cool GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by danniecool(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2007
Shevi is on song

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2007
Kituan my brother cool

Abeg no mind me jare, i was just bored.

Now see what boredom can do, i mistakenly entered into this useless thread!! Imagine "Sheva is on song" shocked The b@tch scored 2 goals against 'WYCOMBE BLOODY WANDERERS" now he is on song

I thought we and the scummies were bad, But Chelski takes the crown for having the most "brainless supporters" on the face of the earth and planets beyond.

Thats why; try as we might, we can't ever take whatever they say seriously.

Please Grizz, Cabali, Akola, Wormy and other "true blues" come and save your thread oh!! Roaches and termites have started infesting your home.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by justkunmi(m): 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2007
lmao grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Abdblues(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2007
@ Loyika: Shevchenko have had it so rough in the past couple of weeks, so any goal he scores is a very much welcomed development no matter what the opposition is, Besides Wycombe plays with a lot of energy and they defeated two premiership sides on their way to the semis!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by manu4laif: 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2007
Yesterday's game was good for Chelsea's confidence.
For all the sh?t sheva has been made to swallow even a goal in training will be welcome at 3rd Mainland Bridge.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2007
Boladonas and Razorr, please ignore Kitaun & the rest.

They dont know that Shevi is back and Chelsea back, i have congratulate them for keeping our hope alive by beating Manyoo, they are just haters.

Kitaun leave us alone and face Spurs, we are waiting for any of you.

WE ARE BACK WITH FULL FORCE.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2007
I never knew that Diarra can play the right full back perfectly, he is going to displace Geremi and Ferreira, he is too fantastic, also the combination with Mikel Obi was superb.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by manu4laif: 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2007
You said so after your demolition of which team was it the other day and see what happened after?
should we take you serious this time?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by justkunmi(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2007
see wat a whole shevchenko has turned into. one of the best players in the world!!!!

he scores 2 goals against "lord have mercy, wycombe" and it's making the headlines!!!! shocked

oh shevvy, why didn't u just stay at milan and remain king??

oh i forgot. . . .the roman factor! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by manu4laif: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2007
I feel really bad for Chevvy.His legendary status is being seriously threatened.The likes of Gullit,Vialli,Zola,etc have all come to Chelsea and left with their reputations intact(enhanced?).I hope Chevy does so without necessarily winning trophies if you catch my drift.I've always admired the guy.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by justkunmi(m): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2007
shevvy is my man anyday, even if he plays for southend grin

maybe he not just gelling with jose's tactics. . something just has to be responsible for his misfirings grin

or has he found one english chic he's been seeing every nite? shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by danniecool(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2007
I dont want to read any post from any useless vulture fans call gunner, there are gone forever

Tottenham is lead 2 goals to 0, 40 minutes of play
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2007
Cheers, up blues, i believe we will win the year's league cup. be you anybody Guuner or Spurs. No shaking.
By the way Guuners is loosing right now.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2007
Loyika, i think you just being centimentered here look, if someone played let's appreciate him i think shevy had played what We "The BLUES" want. please keep shut and mind ur 2 0 defeat by SPURS.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 5:17am On Jan 25, 2007
Mikel obi to play right back next game

maureenho to quit end of season, hmm let the team hopping begin cheesy

i noticed its getting quiet in here nowadays, you don lose the fighting spirit grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dblock(m): 6:02am On Jan 25, 2007
What do you mean Rightback undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 6:10am On Jan 25, 2007
The defender(back) that plays on the right, where u at? soccer town?

jay z - allure ", they call me right back"
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dblock(m): 8:06am On Jan 25, 2007
I know what the position is wink, I just don't see why he would play there shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2007
@Loverbwoy

Those are just rumours and speculations. Morinho is not going anywhere.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dblock(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2007
You wish grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 8:30am On Jan 25, 2007
to the man u fans ranting in here :

err, how many goals did you score against southend
remember, rooney and ronaldo played all 90mins . who would've done the scoring for u guys ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dblock(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2007
Just to clarify things. I'm an Arsenal fan so yeah tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2007
@dblock

Stop trying too hard to draw attention to yourself! Nobody is talking to you! angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dblock(m): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2007
Fine geeesh grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by boladonas(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2007
up Spurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gunners had no bullets
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 11:10am On Jan 25, 2007
Boladonas tongue

Try as i might, i am tempted to insult you, but i won't angry.

The match ended 2-2, at White Heart Lane, Arsenal got a draw away from home, and you congratulate Spurs What would you have done if Spurs won Shag a goat

You have just finally proven to all and sundry that you have no idea of what football is all about, and it would be of no use even starting up an intelligent conversation with you tongue

Can we all say aloud "COURT JESTER!!" embarassed

As for Damose tongue and danniecool embarassed, Write this down on oa piece of paper and recite it to yourselves 500 times before either of you go to bed, till it becomes second nature to you;

"FOOTBALL IS A GAME OF 90 MINUTES!!"

Hissing loudly
tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2007
@loyika LMAO grin cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2007
@Loyika, are u surprised that the stupid court jester is still at it? Maybe the sanatorium would be his next destination *Seun, i hope that was mild enough?*
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2007
Cudos to Eboue for changing the game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.