Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (289337 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by showbobo(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2008
Up Chelsea.I'm happy for you guys even though I'm a GUNNER.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rasputinn(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2008
WHO'S THE SPECIAL ONE NOW? of course i know who Abramovich thinks is the special one
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2008
Mystical
Avram is Jewish . . . dude,
I think they do all those stuff.

First time we are in the final and the EPL is still almost an open race.

Well done so far Grant, the Jewish indeed have the blessings of Abraham
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rasputinn(m): 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2008
All you critics of Avram Grant,now y'all av eaten your words.
I'm a GOONER,but I like that guy,he's calm and humble.I told you he's Israeli and Jews have a way of pulling off difficult stunts.
Now he's gonna win the champions league for Abramovich.I want the trophy anywhere but OT
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nazzyon(m): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2008
Championlaegue this season is history in the making.

Manchester United created a chance for an all English finals. Biggest success ever for the Premierleague

Chelsea for the first time ever made it to the finals of the Championsleague.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2008
Here is my rating for the players. Each of the ratings is slightly higher than normal because of the emotional nature of the game.

Cech - 6/10 (Great performance until the Babel goal)
Essien - 8/10 (Great lungs)
Terry - 7.5/10 (Mr Reliable)
Carvalho - 7/10 (Should have stepped up to Benayoun instead of Terry who was already on Torres. Reliable performance though)
Cole - 7.5/10 - (Reliable)
Makelele - 6.5/10 (Good performance, but failure to keep up with Benayoun brings his score down)
Lampard - 8.5/10 (Good choice of passes, good penalty. RIP Pat Lampard)
Ballack - 7/10 (He actually covered more distance than Maka & Lamps despite my protestaions)
Cole - 6/10 (Needs to find form)
Kalou - 6/10 (Gives the ball away in too many dangerous positions)
Drogba - 9/10 (Only a hattrick can get you 10/10. He was at 9.5 in the first half and extra time, but his second half brought his score down)

Subs:

Malouda - 6.5/10 (I thought he played OK and is tactically better than Kalou)
Anelka - 7/10 (Good pass in the box for Drogba's 2nd goal - we don't see much unselfish play at Chelsea and that was a good change from the norm)
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2008
I have lost my voice. I am shouting like crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rasputinn(m): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2008
So congrats Avram,Lamps (good for you to score,really emotional),DD and all Chelski players and fans
Good luck in Moscow
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by FOD(m): 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2008
Ibime, erm . . . how about Shevchenko?  grin

Good game - it was a better display than yesterday's one-sided affair.

Welldone Grant. Can you take it a step further? I mean do a double against the scummies?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2008
First I must congratulate Avram Grant. . . for bringing another level to the success to Chelsea.
Then Lampard for perhaps his biggest performance this season. . even with his emotional circumstance. . . . Kudos to you
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2008
5 Threads in a night and up to a hundred posts  shocked shocked

We want to thank our friends from North London for their support and appreciation so far  grin

Debo, 4him and co . . .  wink

Drogbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . . . Two super lightening speed cracker goals  grin grin

Ibime do you still want drogba out?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2008
Yeah - still want Drogba out but I support him 100% till then. Don't forget Anelkas pass.

Jamie Redknapp (Lamps cousin) - "Avram Grant has been without Drogba and Lamps six times this season, yet he has kept his team in contention. Mourinho was without Lamps and Drogba just once and lost the title."

You can say the same about Cech, Terry, Carvalho, Essien, Mikel etc. You have to give Avram props for handling the situations he has faced with dignity unlike Mourinho who threw tantrums whenever he had injury crisis. I am not saying Avram is the future. You just have to recognise the blessing of David in the way he conducts himself. We are still unbeaten in the league this year.

I am going crazzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Uche2nna(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2008
Congrats, guys.

All the best in Moscow.

In my opinion , Man Utd has pretty much wrapped up the league but it would be nice if they are denied the CL.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2008
There is a party going on here. Come join me. Chelsea for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2008
[size=20pt]Congratulations to all BLUES!!!!!!!!!. [/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by showbobo(m): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2008
Where the party at Bro grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2008
[b]Didier Drogba [/b]on 7.82. Frank Lampard is just behind on 7.02.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2008
Uche2nna:

Congrats, guys.

All the best in Moscow.

In my opinion , Man Utd has pretty much wrapped up the league but it would be nice if they are denied the CL.

They have not wrapped up any league until they beat Westham. . after then they can ride over Wigan. If they fall short of victory they are out!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2008
@ Somze

I support the better side who deserve victory - Liverpool had no business being in the semi's IMO, even though they got there, Chelsea has shown they have true character and determination to march on - Playing MU at the weekend with a full squad and facing Liverpool with the same - AG has shown he is a BOLD man, not afraid to play for the big stakes with all he has got - somewhere my beloved AW failed this season.

Didier shutting up Benitez was the best moment for me though. .what kind of desperado coach tries to bad mouth a player and influence the ref before the game? He thought the mind games would work, well they sure did - two fabulous goals by DD! cheesy grin

No other striker in the premiership can score BANG! goals like Drogba, absolutely phenomenal! and what of that run by Anelka? shocked footballing brain par excellence! Another telling sub's contribution by him.

Chelsea fully deserves this, and if they win it in Moscow? AG will be coach for life grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2008
Nateevs, are you sure? Our players will be very tired after this. I can only see Essien, Lamps and the central defenders being 100% fit for Newcastle. Those boys must be absolutely tired.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2008
Ibime,

I had commented on AG ealier.

I really liked our last 3 games. He did just what I wanted and more.

However, he still has one or  two more bridges to cross.

Still he deserves the pundits and applauds he's getting. He has placed himself in Chelsea's record books.

Anelka was as usual a beautiful substitute. Lampard was super, seems he played his hearts out today. Drogba . . . well we know Drogba.

Ballack, Ashley Cole, Terry. These guys were in superb spirits today.

We deserve to be at Moscow.

Here's to Roman Abramovich, a few years from now I would not have even dreamt of this.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2008
Avram Grant has taken Chelsea to level with Man United in the premier league and put Chelsea in a better position in the CL than we have ever been in our history.

Under Grant this season the league table looks like this:
Chelsea Played 30 Points 73
Man United Played 30 Points 70
Arsenal Played 30 Points 61
Liverpool Played 30 Points 58

Grant you be baba. I hail ooo
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by showbobo(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2008
@Somze

Wont you acknowlegde ESSIEN
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Uche2nna(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2008
Kind of funny how AG metamorphosized from the CLUELESS ONE to the SPECIAL ONE. Football can be funny at times  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2008
@Ibime

The game has been moved to Monday so there is enough time for the boys to rest. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2008
Showbobo,
Missed Essien, he did well too, very well.

Nateevs,
That's great news . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Jackal1(m): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2008
@ Nateevs,

Errrrm, errrrm. . . . . . .Is Grant a good manager or not?
Where's AKOLA and all the Grant's critics?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nazzyon(m): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2008
They all paid respect to Grant after the match.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2008
@Jackal

Avram's name is currently being scribbled into the books of history in CFC. The first manager ever to get to the CF finals. If he then wins. . . . he will deserve to be manager for long. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2008
nazzyon:

They all paid respect to Grant after the match.

Thanks for acknowledging our respect. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2008
@Somze

What a day!!!! It's so nice to see this in our lifetime as Chelsea fans. We have right now 50% chance of winning it. I am so so glad.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by showbobo(m): 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2008
Grant is the HERO for you guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.