Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (289380 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2007
kitaun:

This has to be the 'best' thread on Nairaland ever, Congrats to Akola

Whatever. . .

Loyika, where are you?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 11:58am On Feb 07, 2007
@Razorr, I wonder whats with ur mood swings? I rightly told Loyika that by 2day u would be madly in love with him! Wasnt me spot on? Do u think he would descend so low to now pay u any attention after avoiding cussing u out? I doubt that!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2007
kitaun:

Do u think he would descend so low to now pay u any attention after avoiding cussing u out? I doubt that!!

@Kitaun

Let the guy speak first. Don't judge. . . grin grin grin

Loyika, where you dey now. . . I love you. Walahi!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2007
I leave you to your man-hunting or is it loyika-hunting. BTW you might like to come searching him for him on d Gunners' thread, I assure you will be 'highly welcome'!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2007
Whatever. . . Na u sabi.

Last time I checked, your name wasn't Loyika
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2007
Anyway, thanks for not being so rude this morning, at least u try to hide away ur sassy-acting skills!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2007
Oh, don't worry. . . I'm still quite sober, after last night. cry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2007
Love Y'all
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2007
@ Razor

It's good to be in Lov. no mind anybody wey dey jealous u. especially, those guys wey dey jealous. make i no begin mention name. dem sabi themselves. chop up wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:57am On Feb 08, 2007
Sorry guyz, I know this ain't the jokes section, but I just couldn't resist this.
I think a fitness company in Nigeria should start a program like the following : - grin

A fellow was reading the paper one day lamenting the fact that his doctor has ordered him to lose 75 pounds. Next thing he sees is an advertisement for a guaranteed weight loss program. He's skeptical, but says to himself, "Let's see what they can do." He calls them on the phone and subscribes to the 3 day, 10 LB weight loss program.

The next day there comes a knock at his door, and when he answers, there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nikes and a sign hanging around her neck. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me." Without a second thought he takes off after her. A few miles later, huffing and puffing, he finally catches her and has his way with her. After they are through he kisses the girl one last time and thinks to himself with a nod, "I like the way this company does business." For the next two days, the same girl shows up and the same thing happens each time. On the fourth day, he weighs himself and, sure enough, he lost 10 pounds.

Deciding that he likes his somewhat more slender physique, not to mention the method of treatment, he calls the company back and subscribes to their 5 day, 20 LB weight loss program. He thinks that losing 20 pounds in only 5 days seems like a lot, but he is intrigued by what their workout schedule might be like this time.

As expected, the next day there comes a knock at his door. When he answers it there stands a 22 year old knockout dressed in nothing but a pair of Reeboks and a sign hanging around her neck. She is simply stunning, the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me." He's out the door like a shot. This gal is in excellent shape and it takes a while to catch her. But when he does, it is worth every cramp and wheeze. She is wonderful, the best he has ever had. For the next four days, the same girl shows up and the same thing happens each time, much to his delight. On the sixth day, he weighs himself and, unbelievably, he has lost another 20 pounds.

I love this company, he thinks to himself, "I never knew losing weight could be so easy and so much fun." Feeling much better about himself, he decides to go for broke and subscribe to the company's 7 day, 50 pound weight loss program. "Are you sure, sir?" Asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most vigorous program." "Absolutely," he replies, "I love your program. Haven't felt this good in years!"

The next day there comes a knock at his door and he enthusiastically answers it. There stands before him a 200 pound perfect specimen of a man dressed in nothing but racing spikes and a sign around his neck. He introduces himself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, "If I can catch you, I can have you."
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lysaa(f): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2007
now that is one funny piece!!

i will not criticise you for bringing that joke here cos the topic of this thread is: "Can chelsea fan identify themselves here!" Does not mean we can"t catch fun in here, thats why we are together, but all intruders-"TO THE LEFT TO THE LEFT"

Cheers!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2007
lmao. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 3crowns(f): 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2007
female,lagos. what about u?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2007
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2007
3crowns:

female,lagos. what about u?

i'm not telling tongue

@razorr,

nice one lipsrsealed
cheesy i can't hold back the laughter cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2007
@ Razor

That was a very funny one. My teeth sef nearly fall down. serious o. Enjoy. pls post more more more
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by viperman: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2007
lol, razorr good joke.

But chelsea sucks! MAN-U for life!!! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lysaa(f): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2007
hey Mr man-u what are u looking for here?? u nor dey fear face?, I take GOD BEG U, don't start, just go peacefully and look for where to direct u venom.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2007
I'm glad you guys like the joke. Can't post more though - some peeps here would use my backside for breakfast, if I do. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by viperman: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2007
lysaa:

hey Mr man-u what are u looking for here?? u nor dey fear face?, I take GOD BEG U, don't start, just go peacefully and look for where to direct u venom.

and you are? angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lysaa(f): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2007
Lysaa a chelsea fan, We don't want u here so -TO THE LEFT!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by danniecool(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2007
what up all my Chelsea fans

No retreat No Surrender, Premirship title We are still on cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by larrymo(f): 6:23am On Feb 09, 2007
The blues 4 real 4 life 4 ups 4 tops. That's what we are. Do u realise others beef us alot? that's because they feel inferior bout' us. Anyways, keep the blue flag flying.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 11:05am On Feb 09, 2007
My chelsea people i hail una o. happy val in advance o. All our Enemy make dem no near here. Premiership, Carling, FA, UEFA, Na we get all the cup. No shaken. Blues for LIFE!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by danniecool(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2007
No shaking my brother, Boro go borrow leg run comut for Stamford bridge tomorrow
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2007
My chelsea people, make una read thisi stuffs. i stumbled on it, and found it funny.

Because am an expensive guy with an expensive babe, i decided to buy my expensive babe an expensive phone. loaded with expensive credit. One day i decided to go in my expensive suit to visit my expensive babe in her expensive flat to take her to an expensive restaurant. On getting there, she was having her bath in the bathroom. suddenly her expensive phone rang, the caller I.D showed MUGU ONE, as an expensive guy, i laughed that this poor guys wont stop disturbing my babe. but as a guy, i reasoned "what might this girl save my name with, 'maybe Honey as she fondly calls me" i decided to dial her number. Guess what i saw MUGU 17. can u believe?Girls are really terrible, laugh it off

Na so gunners girls dey do

Chelsea 4 life. n
blue is the color
BLues for life
Champions for ever
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2007
so unoriginal, unimaginative and uninteresting.

only a dumbass Chelsea fan would post something like this

Now I remember what Chelsea is all about. keep on representing bro, you're an excellent example for your fellow muppets
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Uche2nna(m): 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2007
software:

My chelsea people, make una read thisi stuffs. i stumbled on it, and found it funny.

Because am an expensive guy with an expensive babe, i decided to buy my expensive babe an expensive phone. loaded with expensive credit. One day i decided to go in my expensive suit to visit my expensive babe in her expensive flat to take her to an expensive restaurant. On getting there, she was having her bath in the bathroom. suddenly her expensive phone rang, the caller I.D showed MUGU ONE, as an expensive guy, i laughed that this poor guys wont stop disturbing my babe. but as a guy, i reasoned "what might this girl save my name with, 'maybe Honey as she fondly calls me" i decided to dial her number. Guess what i saw MUGU 17. can u believe?Girls are really terrible, laugh it off

Na so gunners girls dey do

Chelsea 4 life. n
blue is the color
BLues for life
Champions for ever

Am I dumb or is it that this post does not make sense undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2007
@Uche2nna

@debosky

WHat do you guys mean? am very sure u must be cretins. LEt me Copy my good sister LYSAA. SO- TO THE LEFT,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 12:26am On Feb 10, 2007
Uche2nna:

Am I dumb or is it that this post does not make sense undecided

What did you expect from the muppet? he's even outdone himself this time
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2007
debosky:

What did you expect from the muppet? he's even outdone himself this time

debosky, why dont you just accept the fact, that you gunners are the muppets here!
And besides that cant you speak grammar? you guys are just some bunch of boofheads grin

Chelsea people, i Dey hail o
It seems Arsenal cant form a forum like this for themselves. All they can do is to Disturb other peacefull people. their body no dey stay one place. they jump all about the place putting their Big mouth, into Our discussion. hehe hehe hehe grin

Blues for Every
Mourhino For Life (Best coach the World has every produced!)
Champions for Ever.

Chop up chelsea fans.
Chop down Oh u Gunners grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2007
History is likely to be made or shattered today.

If Chelsea avoid defeat at home today, it will be 3 years unbeaten premiership home record.

Personally, i hate records because he places unnecessary pressure on players.

Go Chelsea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.