Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (286080 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2008
wow, anelka don they try o
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2008
Malouda always make bad choices. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by invisible2(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2008
Up the blues, they will sit on top till june 2009
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2008
That Deco attempt on goal was sublime. . goal of the season if he had scored that.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2008
That wasa big chance for Anelka to get his hatrick
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2008
Over. . . .

Chelsea win 2-0 Nice game. . . back on top of the table.

Anelka gets 2 on the day. . . 10 goals in the premiership. . . 16 goals in all competitions . . .

And the Anelka debate continues. . . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mykali(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2008
that last goal that Anelka missed proved how faulty he is in front of goal. angry boring match by chelsea standards, but i guess the pitch was not so good and the rovers resulted to bullying and long range passes. 3 points taken anyway. we just need the kop to drop points.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2008
@Mykali

common mykali! I have seen top strikers miss that . . . his second goal showed class . . he lifted it over the keeper when other strikers would have hit it on the keeper. . That was class. . The miss was crazy though!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2008
Anelka, Villian turning hero?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2008
Trust him to always vanish in the big matches even though he is really handling business against the smaller teams
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2008
A-40:

Trust him to always vanish in the big matches even though he is really handling business against the smaller teams

I don't mind a striker who varnishes and still manages to score 16goals as at November.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2008
nateevs:

Anelka gets 2 on the day. . . 10 goals in the premiership. . . 16 goals in all competitions . . .

And the Anelka debate continues. . . . .

You mean 10 in 12 league games and 11 in 15 games overall. Not bad, but don't overstate it. Only at Chelsea can we complain about a striker with such a record. This is because of his many misses. He reminds me of Andy Cole.

I like the way Anelka creates space for his teammates. He really stretches the defence, from left to right.

nateevs:

Malouda always make bad choices. .

I was saying the same watching the match yesterday. The guy always passes the ball into tight spaces where two defenders always intercept the ball. It is like he is scared of being in possession. The guy really pissed me off yesterday.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by MeGaStReEt: 1:16am On Nov 11, 2008
My probl with Scolari is that, Why cant he give Di Santo a chance tp prove himself, we all kno that Anelka is not reliable, he should sometimes use Di Santo, Sinclair n Stoch, those guys are just there waistin there carrier, if Arsene had not given those young boys a chance, some dem would nt hav bkom wht they r today, luk @ wt Nasri did to ManU at that age, he is not better than Di Santo, yet even when we are 3 goals up Scolari will still kip Anelka n his brother Malouda on the pitch till the end.

Sometimes when we are 2 or 3 goals up like this, he shuold substitute Anelka and use Di Santo till the end, so that that yong talent and gro, He needs to help Di Santo develop himself
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2008
@Ibime,

Actually it's 11. I don't know how I got the 16. It's only a matter of time before we get there. While I am not the biggest Anelka fan, I don't think he's that bad.

I really don't care how he scores. . . I just want to see the ball in the back of the net. . . Would I want a better player? Well if we can find one. . but for now it works and let use it till his luck run runs out!

Like the saying goes. . "If it ain't broke, . . . don't touch the shit"

@Megastreet. .

Scolari is a new trying to find his feet in the european world of club management. . I say we give him time to gain some confidence. . . Is this not the same guy that dropped Romario - "THE ROMARIO" from the world cup winning squad in favour of younger players. He knew well then to take the yet to be known world footballer of the year KAKA to the world cup.

I think he knows just when to say goodbye to old things and welcome to the new. . Di Santo will get a chance. He should play tomorrow.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by just2nice(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2008
I think Di Santo is injured.I foresee a Drogba-Sinclair partnership in attack.That would be nice.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2008
What? Drogba-Sinclair? 1 million bucks tha's not going to happen anytime soon. . Plus I do not think DiSanto is injured. He was on the bench for Sunday's game and I haven't heard of any injuries soon.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2008
Blue in da blood!
every were AROUND YOU THE DOMINANT COLOUR :BLUE
CHELSEA FOR LIFE!
I REPRESENT

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by spenchuks(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2008
BLUE FOR LIFE!

we are moving !
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by just2nice(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2008
Half time at Stamford Bridge.Chelsea 1-0 up against Burnley,courtesy of a Drogba (yes,you read it right) goal.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lysaa(f): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2008
u are just too nice, ty for the info. smiley
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by just2nice(m): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2008
Whaddup,lysaa?U a chelski fan?That would be great.You aint made the wrong club choice.Mikel has just come in for Deco immediately after restart.Tottenham are 3-1(!) up against Liverpool as at 50 minutes.Campbell has got 2 goals while Palyvchenko scored the opener.Pleiss just pulled one back for 'Pool.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2008
Totenham's little boys are tremendous! These little boys of nowadays can be very scary. 70 mins and it is 4-2 against liverpool. A follow up from what the arsernal little boys did yesterday.

It ain no joke. I envied arsenal for the first time in my entire life, yesterday.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by just2nice(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2008
This Burnley are proving stubborn oh! Still 1-0.Liverpool are in shambles.Pav has just grabbed a second.Spurs 4 'Pool 1.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by just2nice(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2008
Akinbiyi,why na?Substitute Akinbiyi have equalized for Burnley.1-1.Spurs 4-2 Liverpool.Gomes culpable for the two goals Spurs conceded with his hesitancy to claim balls during corner kicks.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tubabie(f): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2008
spenchuks:

BLUE FOR LIFE!

we are moving !
moving to where? bloody chelski grin
is a draw a movement? grin grin
imagine BURNLEY?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by just2nice(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2008
Chelsea-Burnley match is into extra-time.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by niyooo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2008
I'm not watching the match but i'm just wondering what it is with these lower league teams. They are always the unpredictable ones, I'm sure if it were one of 'em the A**es played yesterday it would have been a different ball game for them. Anyway let's see how this game pans out. N Y was Drogba taken off? Injury?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mystikal(m): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2008
wetin these ones dey do sef?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by niyooo(m): 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2008
end of extra time. So i guess it's off to penalties to determine who wins. Na wah for Chelsea o. Anyone watch the match? How did we play?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by francessby(f): 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2008
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i] THE BILLIONARIA !!! UP BLUES!! BLUES FOR REAL
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by niyooo(m): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2008
goal keeper saves Wayne Bridges' penalty. We now have our work cut out for us. embarassed
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by niyooo(m): 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2008
Chelsea trailing cos WAyne bridge lost his penalty. Are we jinxed with penalties or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.