Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (289214 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2007
grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2007
ab says it's either 115k; no more

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kalicoco(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2007
grin   BLUE IS DA COLOUR  !
        CHELSEA IS DA TEAM  ! !
        FOOTBALL IS DA GAME  ! ! !

TRUE    BLUE
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by lalaboi(m): 1:49am On Mar 21, 2007
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2007
all rubbish. sooner, they'll lose to us. Later, they'll lose. simple
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 8:04am On Mar 21, 2007
FA CUP Semi Finals

Watford vs Man Utd - Villa Park. 14 April

Blackburn vs Chelsea - Old traford. 15 April

mustay,
'when' they lose matters a lot. it would have been better if we knocked them out earlier and put a dent on their ego than allowing them a smooth run till we meet. the league would be over then.
let's just see what happens.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2007
. . . . .yeah but i don't tink we'll lose any of our last games

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2007
I do not really care much about the Premier league anymore. I don't think Chelsea is that kin on it again, anyway! If we win, [size=14pt]it's all good[/size]! If we don't, at least we can keep the FA cup, Carling Cup and the Champions League Trophies  grin   grin. We already won the Premiership back to back, anyway. Let's go for the trophies we haven't won under Mourinho! The best revenge to ManU would be to really trash them in that game. It would dampen their moral and be a big blow to their ego. It would make their win less palatable and prove our superiority over them.

[size=16pt]BLUE RULES![/size]

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Abdblues(m): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2007
I think Head to head, we have been superior to them for the past two seasons!Mourinho surely knows how to handle them! I share your sentiments too,For me, winning just 1 more trophy this season will be good enough!though i prefer the trophy to be the champion's league!If ManU wins the league, finishing a close second and winning two cup competitions will be good enough a consolation for me!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2007
I really do want us to win 4.
They keep making noise about the treble and it'll be great if we could tell them quadruple is better than treble.
It could 've been 5 if we didn't lose d charity shield to liverpool.
Remain blue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2007
Winning 4 is not really feasible at this pt. Man u just wont lose none'. They fight well with ronaldo doing the sea divers' thing!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2007
Hey Guys, don't get disturbed because of MAN UTD who knows weither watford is gonna krush them with luck and young bloods. they could win MAN UTD by luck. grin grin. own goal by MAN UTD may help WATFORD. and we the CHAMPIONS will now krush them. even if we meet MAN UTD at the Final We will krush them with and without C. RONALDO.

BLUE RULES.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by manu4laif: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2007
Beware of the Banana peel!

WAN UNITED grin grin

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Seun(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2007
What is it about Chelsea that you guys love? Is it the style of football or the humility of your coach?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2007
Dont even start that, seun!! dont go there!!

U are warned!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2007
@seun

For me o, i love everything about CHELSEA FC. Both the style of fbal and Jose's Humility. People think the guy is proud. but i dont think the way he talks shows any form of pride. He is always saying what he has done and what he can do.

The guy is a Star.

We are the best club!
Abeg no try chelsea o.
Which club do you suport sef Mr Seun?

Blues for life!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2007
Blues escape FA action
Wednesday 21 Mar 2007

The Football Association have confirmed that no action will be taken against Didier Drogba or any of his Chelsea team-mates following the ugly scenes that marred Monday's FA Cup sixth round replay success at Tottenham Hotspur.

Newspaper reports had suggested the FA could take action against the Ivory Coast international for aiming a kick at a pitch invader after Chelsea's 2-1 victory at White Hart Lane.

Spurs stewards were holding down the fan at the time after he ran on to the pitch at the final whistle and attempted to punch Drogba's team-mate Frank Lampard.

Ashley Cole was also involved in the ugly incident with the pitch invader, who has since been handed a life ban from White Hart Lane and will appear at Haringey Magistrates after being charged with encroaching onto the pitch.

However, the FA have confirmed that no action will be taken after studying video footage of the incident.

"We have looked at all the available video footage and there will be no formal disciplinary action against any players," confirmed an FA spokesman.

Source:-

http://www.4thegame.com/club/cfc/news/201821/blues_escape_fa_action.html
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimnike(m): 2:32am On Mar 22, 2007
Seun:

What is it about Chelsea that you guys love? Is it the style of football or the humility of your coach?
@ Seun, The things you know about Them and the one's You don't, We love all of Them. Open Your Eyes. cool cool cool cool cool[color=#000099][/color] Blue is the Colour.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2007
@seun,
i just love their jersey tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2007
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I just love Mourinho! I can't help it! grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2007
I LOVE the Name JOSE, MARIO, DOS SANTOS, FELIX, MOURINHO. i love his styl of playing, i love Uncle JT, and most of all J. COLE. tripping for ASHLEY COLE. man you are missing. pls join the winning team NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2007
Lol
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Deeds: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2007
FROM STAMFORD BRIDGE TO WEMBLEY, WE'LL KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH!
JOSE MOURINHO! JOSE MOURINHO! THE SPECIAL ONE!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, AGAIN AND AGAIN!

CHELSEA! CHELSEA! CHELSEA!

TRUE BLUE! ALL THE WAY!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2007
Tell the whole world,

CHELSEA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2007
Flying high in the sky

We keep the Flag flying

from Stamford Bridge to Webley

we keep the flying high.

WHO CONQUERS ARSENAL, HOTSPUR! RULE LONDON.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2007
@DAMOSE

I FEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL U

Gbaoooooooooooooo
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2007
grin grin

I told seun not to go there!!! grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2007
Chelsea Rules
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2007
What's happening tomorrow?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kateflow(f): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2007
rubbish grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2007
sorry o my people. I posted the wrong information. I was trying to talk about this weekends matches.

Any hope for Lpool against arsenal?

Chelsea has already won the match against watford. wink wink

Watford vs Chelsea = 0-2 grin grin

Mark my lines. thats the scores grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2007
@Software. Ami oooooooo. i see victory i believe we gonna keep the FLAG flyig high. No shaking, No threating, No Long thing.

CHELSEA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOURHINO[/color][color=#990000] RULES! WENGER, FERGUSION, BENITEZ FOLLOWS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.