Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (286999 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 6:32am On Apr 07, 2007
Mukina you don Kolo grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 11:16am On Apr 07, 2007
Amodu where you been dey since? Long time.
Blue ruled and still rules
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ignology: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]Blues For Life, If u can afford to love them , u do so, but if u cant afford to lovr them u do so, Blues No Wahala, If every body Likes that mean you are like them, Blues are unique Jaree!!!!! All Chelsea Fan s send ur Name to Franznon@yahoo.com for Chelsea Forum Jaree. Our Coach is the only Professor of Physical Education in the world as a coach, tell them
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by danniecool(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2007
I hail you all my fellow chelsea fans

More, More, trophies to our credit

May Chelsea continue to be a force to reckon with

in the premiership

in FA cup

in Carling Cup

and in Champions League, this season and forever and ever ( Amen)

may the tongue of those who gossip us contunue to stuck in the mouth, may they be speechless anytime they enter this Thread, Amen

Glory! glory!! glory!!!

Victory!!! is our portion,

all my fellow fans conitue the Amen with me

Amen
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by olawa20(m): 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2007
To all Chelsea fans, ManU seems to be succumbing to pressure finally.

More AMENS ooo, the premierships moves closer to within our reach.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2007
I love d campaign this season. A well deserved one 'll be d word to describe it when we win d league. Blue blue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by amodu(m): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2007
Thanks for your concern Mustay, is just that i am very busy.

Yeah the Blues rule, we are still in the title race and surely we will lift the Hat-trick of the Premiership title.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Abdblues(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2007
It also shows that till now we have been able to handle the pressure better than Manchester United, It was actually the first time we played before them and cut the points to 3 and look at their performance? i almost could not recognise the teams playing!
We can only continue to hope because we have not been playing so so well too. And a look at our remaining fixtures would tell you there is still so much work to be done but i gues we are up to the task!!
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]Common you blues!![/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2007
Hmmmn 

How i wish, How i wish, This Manchester United fans and Arsenal agree with me, that there is no other club LIKE CHELSEA, Chelsea is the best Club,

Beleive me or now, Chelsea Owns the Premiership,  Manchester United has Fallen to a Developing club,  What a pity, (very happy inside of me) Arsenal Lost to a baby Club am not so suprise about that,  because for the past two seasons Arsenal has not been able to Trash Watford,  (Muki are you still there? abi u don run?)

So my people Chelsea WON this Week again,  We are always Winning and we would Always win,

CHELSEA TILL I DIE,
CHELSEA FOR LIFE,
GO GO GO GO CHELSEA GO GO GO GO CHELSEA,
UP BLUES (enemies go and pour hot water on your head) grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by manu4laif: 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2007
Unless MU drops more points all your premature ejaculations will be in vain.

It also shows that till now we have been able to handle the pressure better than Manchester United, It was actually the first time we played before them and cut the points to 3 and look at their performance?

@Adblues,that's not true.We palyed West Ham and Ass after your games.Both were defeats agreed but we were still leading you 6 points by yesterday. You have not made up on lost ground even though when we lost to the Hammers it was a 2points gap.

Point? Both sides can handle pressure reasonably well. Losing one game in 8 has nothing to do with pressure. You should know better. When you could not beat Villa in January(after we drew with Newcastle 24 hours earlier)it wasn't pressure was it.

Our defeat only makes the race more exciting and gives you that little window. While praying with fervour that MU drops more points ensure that you don't. And begin to build up your goal difference. It may prove vital.

WAN UNITED grin grin
(Taking the title Home)
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2007
Such is life,  Some FC's are bound to be SAD ALWAYS, some bound to be HAPPY somtimes, While (JUST ONE) is bound to be HAPPY AT ALL TIMES,  (CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA) just take a look at the
three  pics below,  Judge me from there,

Thanks

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 12:51am On Apr 09, 2007
D race is more interesting cos we need to score more goals as well as defeat manu to 've a realistic chance of grabbing it. Thanks to manu, they've given us a GOOD fight this season. Quadruple.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2007
Muki are you hiding? Happy easter
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Abdblues(m): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2007
Really, we still have some potentially difficult games to play but so does Man U, We just have to continue grinding out the results, Lets take the games one at a time!If it is possible, we use our best players for each match. I dont know if the premiership has ever been decided on goal difference but i dont think it will happen this season, There are definitely going to be more slips!but the question is who and when,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2007
D last matches manu 'll play away is d stage where manu shall throw away the title. We shall pick it up by defeating them also
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2007
Below, are the remaining Fixtures

The remaining fixture list is as follows.

17 Apr Man Utd v Sheff Utd, 8pm

18 Apr West Ham v Chelsea, 8pm

21 Apr Man Utd v Middlesbrough, 5.15pm

22 Apr Newcastle v Chelsea, 1.30pm

28 Apr Everton v Man Utd, 12.45pm
28 Apr Chelsea v Bolton, 12.45pm

05 May Man City v Man Utd, 12.45pm

06 May Arsenal v Chelsea, 4pm

09 May Chelsea v Man Utd, 8pm

13 May Man Utd v West Ham, 3pm
13 May Chelsea v Everton, 3pm
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2007
software if you do not remove that pic na me and you today angry

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2007
mukina2:

software if you do not remove that pic na me and you today angry

My sister, I cant remove the pic again, If there is a way to remove it, let me know, En no problem if na me and you, no problem. I am ready,

I am a winner, i always win, Simple cos i Belong to Chelsea,
So let the fight Continue,

Up Chelsea (Down Arsenal)
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2007
software:

My sister, I can't remove the pic again,   If there is a way to remove it, let me know,  En no problem if na me and you, no problem. I am ready,

I am a winner, i always win, Simple because i Belong to Chelsea,
So let the fight Continue,

Up Chelsea (Down Arsenal)

modify angry

remove am o . .mind yaself tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2007
mukina2:

modify angry

remove am o . .mind yaself tongue

Am so sorry, cheesy U also posted a picture also. angry, I cant remove mine, Infact, i will post more grin, Cos i have about 70shots of that match arsenal played at the weekend, I WILL POST MORE SAD PIC, angry angry

BE WARNED MUKI, REMOVE THAT PIC THERE, angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2007
software:

Am so sorry, cheesy U also posted a picture also. angry,  I can't remove mine,  Infact, i will post more grin, Cos i have about 70shots of that match arsenal played at the weekend,  I WILL POST MORE SAD PIC,  angry angry

BE WARNED MUKI,  REMOVE THAT PIC THERE,  angry angry

stop trying me
mind urself o angry

if not i'll post a pic of all the gorrilla's in ur camp angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ShaunBee(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2007
it's coming home again. [color=#000099][/color] when the blue blood flows in you, everything works for you.

blues for life.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2007
software:

Am so sorry, cheesy U also posted a picture also. angry, I can't remove mine, Infact, i will post more grin, Cos i have about 70shots of that match arsenal played at the weekend, I WILL POST MORE SAD PIC, angry angry

BE WARNED MUKI, REMOVE THAT PIC THERE, angry angry

Sorry i didnt reply early muki muki, we chelsea fans around my area had a dinner this evening. i just came in, we went to celebrate the defeat of valencia, Ho w are u doing? want some more sad pics of Wenga and the Monkeys u call ur players?

wassup mukistik
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2007
software leave me alone o

before i e-slap you angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2007
mukina2:

software leave me alone o

before i e-slap you angry

i go just sieze ur hand here,
do u still belong to arsenal muki muki,

U didnt even reply me, i said happy easter,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 8:11am On Apr 10, 2007
Its nt over till its over.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 9:26am On Apr 10, 2007
9ja4eva:

Its nt over till its over.

Can't you come up with any other statement?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2007
No till d match is over.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2007
Hello
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2007
Chelsea 0 Valencia 1

Go boysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by jgirl3: 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2007
Una eye don dey open. Make una go pray along with Madam Razorr.
If God be for Man Utd, who can be against us?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2007
5 - 0

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.