Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (286823 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by software(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2007
chelsea 4 life
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ayefele200(m): 10:18pm On May 17, 2007
we TAKING OVER,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by aligbed(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2007
Blue baby

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 10:46am On May 18, 2007
CHELSEA has issued ‘take it or leave it’ deals to Frank Lampard, John Terry and Arjen Robben.

Robben has been offered a new four-year agreement worth £84,000 a week. He is currently on £62,000 per week and, like Lamps and Terry, has two years left on his contract.

John Terry has been been offered a deal worth £115,000 a week, which he has refused. Vice-captain Lampard has also rejected his offer.

We now face the daunting prospect of losing three of their most influential stars unless we soften their stance.

I don't think they will go though. Let's see what happens. wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2007
I don't want them to go either. someone might have been discouraging them not to accept the offer but if they believe CHELSEA can't favour them let them go and make space for others.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 11:29am On May 18, 2007
Personally i think its management fault that this is occurring. When you pay two ppl - ballack and shevy - about 120/130k per week for doing nothing what do u want your stars to do? Lampard and JT are the pillars of Chelsea, need i say that it would be devastating if they venture to leave the club?

A compromise has to be reached by both parties and fast before we loose them like we did Gallas. This is exactly d same thing that happened then.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:30am On May 18, 2007
Damose, they are not going anywhere, especially JT. JT is Mourinho's boy, he will only leave if Mourinho leaves.  wink

This is just politics. They want a salary increase. Besides, I'm not too sure Sheva and Ballack would still be in Chelsea by next season.

Let's cross our fingers and see how things pan out.  cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2007
What are the managment looking when SHEVA and BALLACK collecting that big amount per week and all the time they were on the injury bench, while those that work whole-heartedly are collecting peanuts. they should increase their money and let peace reign.

i've thought of BALLACK and SHEVA stay in stamford bridge is not 100% certain.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 11:43am On May 18, 2007
@Razorr
They - ballack nd shevy - beta be in Chelsea and pay us wat they owe us on the pitch. Rubbish! 30 million pounds, our highest player buy and our highest salary earner, both of them should beta improve, if not they'll play till they die.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 12:13pm On May 18, 2007
let's all hope they will get used to premiership or nothing else, because CHELSEA can't afford to pay them all that money and they sat down on the injury bench. i don't know when CHELSEA satrted paying them for sitting on injury bench.

Let's see how they appease us this season atleast by now they should have get used to premiership.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 12:19pm On May 18, 2007
These guys (Ballack and sheva) are getting old. The premiership is really demanding physically and I don't think they can keep up, so I don't expect them to get better next season.

I think they should both go. They should stop eating our money (£121,000 per week shocked ) and causing strife within our camp! angry

They should just go! angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2007
If that is the case, AC MILAN still want SHEVA, i don't know about BALLACK i wish him well.

but guys, sometimes it baffles me to see BALLACK and SHEVA playing rubbish, whereas they play wholeheartedly in there former clubs, for instance SHEVA last campions league at AC MILAN he rescue them or let me say he saved them to qualify for the semi finals, when he scored a magnificent goal that deprived LYON of the semi finals.

He can't even perform to expectation here at CHELSEA. it get on my nerves when i see this guys playing what people expected from them. infact they should just get lost and give room for those that are ready to work and stop eating our money angry angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 1:17pm On May 18, 2007
I think they deserve a second season. i think ballack would do beta esp. As for shevshenko, the thought of wasting £30m still comes to mind, Let him have one more season just for that. if he was bought for £2m i would have been calling for his sack a long time ago. I also think we should reconsider our policies about buying players. We should not be seen with a player greater than 26/27 years of age.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2007
JM had been told that no room for expensive transfer next season.

To me every player will want to come to CHELSEA in order to make money. but let's cross our finger and see what next season is going to be for CHELSEA, i believe next season is going to be nice for CHELSEA.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 1:52pm On May 18, 2007
All that one na talk jare. Though it is only normal that our spending policy should continue to decrease until we start making profit. Roman's billions wont be available for eva.

Like i said earlier we only need buy a striker. We have Glen and Alex (pending work permit). With that it should cost no more than £10m next season. if makelele goes we still have essien, mikel and diarra that can play the position. if we loose any wingers, which i doubt we will, we can then go for the fc porto guy that gave us a lot of wahala in the CL 2nd round.

so in all a transfer budget of £15m would be more than enough.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2007
Do you think ALEX will want to come back and even if he does, do you think the managment will not extend his loan contract? because am afraid SHEVA is not worthy, despite all the money we spent on him.

KAI[size=8pt][/size], this thing just dey vex me. angry angry angry i mean SHEVA
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 3:05pm On May 18, 2007
Alex has said he wanted to come back. Cant remember the link though. I dont know abt mgt and mourinho but the reason y he has not been with us is becuz of work permit He has not played enough games for his national side and the uk policy is dat u must do so to have a work permit. Though kalou was allowed. lets see how the alex on goes. i've not seen him play buy i've heard good things.

sheva season's was sad but i can be patient until january next season.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 18, 2007
I think Ballack can't jux fit in well for us, let him go if he has to while sheva stays for nxt season and we see what happens
And is it sure Alex is coming back? will he want to?
And watz up wit 2mrw?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by olawa20(m): 3:45pm On May 18, 2007
Alex is willing to come in, though there are rumours JM is not favourably disposed to him

Ballack to me has made more impact than sheva and might still improve in the season. sheva doesnt seem to have it in him any longer. though both are definitely not justifying the huge investments in them yet
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2007
I have nothing against BALLACK, he had actually contributed positively, he didi that because he knows that nobody is interested in him.

And as for SHEVA he knew that he's always welcome back by AC MILAN, so that's the reason why he did us the way he likes.

Can't they just get work permit for that poor boy (ALEX) and let us have that boy and let SHEVA go to HELL.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 4:35pm On May 18, 2007
Damose:

Can't they just get work permit for that poor boy (ALEX) and let us have that boy and let SHEVA go to HELL.

Sweety, Alex is a defender. You can't substitute him with an attacker (Sheva). wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by olawa20(m): 4:37pm On May 18, 2007
Even if we're ready to offload sheva which i doubt will happen yet, the price will be a problem. i doubt if AC 'll take him for half the price he was sold
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2007
Hey sweetheart, i know at least ouor formation will change, probably 5:3:2.

DROGBA alongside KALOU or JOHNSON. hoping CRESPO will come back.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by danniecool(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2007
Can somebody tell me who will play and who will not play tomorrow

am very concern about tomorrow
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 9:05am On May 19, 2007
TODAY IS D DAY!!!
Enthusiastically anticipating the match but still a little bit uneasy. The odds are against us and so are the experts. I now understand why arsenal fans act the way they do. Their manager is off running his mouth again at something that hardly concerns him (he's backing manure) -

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=431342&cc=3888

Once again David Beckham shows he's the most marketable footballer as LA Galaxy is already making money from him. I really wonder why Fergie sold him.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=431344&cc=3888

Anyway thats out of it. Today at 3pm its football.

TRUE BLUE!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 11:31am On May 19, 2007
The downfall of a man isn't the end of his life. I promise every anti-chelsea will be put to shame next season

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2007
amen!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 3:21pm On May 19, 2007
as the commetator said, this has already been the most boring 20mins of football yet. Chelski can u play attractive football for once in your damn life? haa
boring boring chelski
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by olawa20(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2007
Up BLUES grin grin grin grin grin
UP BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GETTING DERILIOUSLY HAPPY HERE
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by NymphoQin(f): 5:45pm On May 19, 2007
it was not a great win lets be honest.
united played better, but a win is a win so congrats grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by olawa20(m): 5:50pm On May 19, 2007
NymphoQin:

it was not a great win lets be honest.
united played better, but a win is a win so congrats grin

Ur congrats are noted, but cant chelsea haters just accept the truth for once.

We win one of the most prestigious cups in football history and because it's chelsea, then it's not a great win
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 5:56pm On May 19, 2007
so u think it was a great wiwn? na wah, u grind out a 1nil win again for doing nothing. ur luck has ran out, next year u'll hopefully draw all ur games, u don't deserve to win, not by playing like u do. very unattractive, boring as hell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.