Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

A Friend Love Me And I Don't Love Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Love Me And I Don't Love Him (826 Views)

Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) / How Can I Make My Girl Friend Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Love Me And I Don't Love Him by skyzzygirl: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2008
I have a guy who loves me, show me kindness, caring and willing to do anything for me. but i never love him which he noticed that am not interested in loving him,yet he keeps coming my way. please what else will i do, to have him or to put him aside?
Re: A Friend Love Me And I Don't Love Him by Riskie(f): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2008
Tell him that you don't love him.
Re: A Friend Love Me And I Don't Love Him by tope2000(f): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2008
the truth shall set you free
Re: A Friend Love Me And I Don't Love Him by iice(f): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2008
Help him move forward with his life undecided
Re: A Friend Love Me And I Don't Love Him by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2008
Riskie:

Tell him that you don't love him.

tope2000:

the truth shall set you free
easy as that
Re: A Friend Love Me And I Don't Love Him by richo(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2008
some times u girls go on lovin the wrong people and after heart break start complainin.if he isnt a poor borin coconut headed fool tell him you can only be friends and see if u later like him
Re: A Friend Love Me And I Don't Love Him by ogb5(m): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2008
why not go with him.
those you don't love can't break your heart.

At times we date people because we love them, in other cases we date because they love us,
Which is better?
I don't know, if you don't want heart break, date the guy who loves you
Re: A Friend Love Me And I Don't Love Him by lexicon(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2008
ogb5:

why not go with him.
those you don't love can't break your heart.

At times we date people because we love them, in other cases we date because they love us,
Which is better?
I don't know, if you don't want heart break, date the guy who loves you

true talk
Re: A Friend Love Me And I Don't Love Him by MrCrackles(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2008
some people and the kind of issues they bring to nairaland sef!

is it rocket science to tell someone u dont feel the same, if he doesnt get it, spit in his face and if not still, murder him!!
Re: A Friend Love Me And I Don't Love Him by kufreabasi(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2008
@ poster
you are really wicked.you see somebody doing that to you yet you can't love him.
when you go to where you will be drinking only garri, that's when you'll come back to
your senses. Better think twice and love him the way he does to you, but if don't want to love him, then why not open up to him that you don't love him
Re: A Friend Love Me And I Don't Love Him by segzicres(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2008
the guy is what i call a dumbuldor.
Re: A Friend Love Me And I Don't Love Him by woodboi(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2008
thanks ogb 5

love is something you build with time,you don't find it just like that.spend time together share your inner mind with him and go places together it worth a while giving your best to someone you confirm cares for you,rather then someone you barely know what he thinks of you
Re: A Friend Love Me And I Don't Love Him by Adonica(f): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2008
set him free now and let him go . . .tell him in a polite manner that u feel nothing for him.
Re: A Friend Love Me And I Don't Love Him by Gsawlah(f): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2008
Its better to stick to someone that loves you than the one you love.

Love grows! With time you'l come to like him and later you will realise you really cant do without him.
Re: A Friend Love Me And I Don't Love Him by freakyy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2008
skyzzygirl:

I have a guy who loves me, show me kindness, caring and willing to do anything for me. but i never love him which he noticed that am not interested in loving him,yet he keeps coming my way. please what else will i do, to have him or to put him aside?

Yeah right, mee too!

tongue

(1) (Reply)

10 Fatal Online Dating Errors That Men Make / Women - How Do You Cope In The Absence Of A Lover. / I Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.