Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? (4180 Views)

Girl stop Snoring / This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. / Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by obongyi: 1:13am On Sep 02, 2008
Whenever I am in the class she's always looking at me,and she really acts weird towards me,sometimes her friends always do the same
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by idupaul: 1:18am On Sep 02, 2008
oya look back at them
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by Hannibal: 1:22am On Sep 02, 2008
obongyi:

Whenever I am in the class she's always looking at me,and she really acts weird towards me,sometimes her friends always do the same

Prolly because you are UGLY. grin
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by StephenP(m): 1:28am On Sep 02, 2008
Are you talking about Kanu again?
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 02, 2008
StephenP:

Are you talking about Kanu again?
lol cheesy
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by chamotex(m): 1:47am On Sep 02, 2008
na the powder wey u dey use
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by omega25red(m): 3:42am On Sep 02, 2008
it seems like you are still very young

well the only reason i could come up with is the fact that she really likes you and all her friends know this which is why they all look at you and act awkward towards you. you should speak to her the next time she starts staring at you like that. Say something like "im sorry did you say something" then if she says no they you could ask her why she was staring at you. good luck

p.s is she cross eyed? maybe she is looking at something else grin
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by seeu(m): 5:09am On Sep 02, 2008
Stairing at you, she might as well think you are stairing at her. Joke with her and find out by saying something like 'na whao o baby, this one wey you dey look at me this way and even frown face, shey I no look like that guy wey commit that crime." She may ask you which guy. You can follow the question up with the stuff that will open conversation.
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by naijababe2(f): 8:57am On Sep 02, 2008
maybe she's got a crush on ya,
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by naijababe2(f): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2008
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by naijababe2(f): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2008
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by richo(m): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2008
ur also starrin at her if not haw do u know she keeps lookin at u?
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by shilling(f): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2008
She probably has a crush on you and likes you. All her friends know and that's probably why they're staring at you too. Try talking to her - she'll stop staring at you.
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by MrCrackles(m): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2008
obongyi:

Becoz u r fucking fugly and she tot staring at you might pass the message across!
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2008
Maybe you have a reputation . . Maybe you are ugly . . . Maybe she has a crush one you . . How the heck are we supposed to know. Why dont you just figure it out yourself and come tell us when you know okay. Pple will sure do anything to start a thread on Nairaland
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by spikedcylinder: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2008
obongyi:

Unfortunately, you cant see it but she can.

I'm going to break the news to you hun:

YOU HAVE A HUNCH ON YOUR BACK.

tongue
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by naomijt(f): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Unfortunately, you can't see it but she can.

I'm going to break the news to you hun:

YOU HAVE A HUNCH ON YOUR BACK.

tongue

ROTF grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by naomijt(f): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2008
@ Poster,

If u follow advise and d girl go yawa u na u know o. Look me i lok you man no go vex. It's a free world u know!!!
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by romsky: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2008
She is passing a message u r not decoding,
her friends are wondering y u r not making any move,
wondering y u always stare at dem den dodge ur face, or
u av a reputation dat u are not living up to.
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by Caliente(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2008
[size=13pt]She prolly likes you or you remind her of her dead he goat. You just have to find out by making a move. I can't guarantee the outcome though undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2008
@ spikedcylinder

that was really naughty of you , funny though but naughty grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2008
is it kanu nwankwos wife dat likes staring at u in class?
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by Moyola(f): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2008
How do u knw itz u shez staring @? undecided

no b eyes u take c her!!! angry

starin competition! u beta stare back o!! tongue
Re: Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? by lexicon(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2008
LOOK me i LOOK u

God no dey vex

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? / Grandmother gets pregnant for Her Grandson / What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.