Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Madly Crushing On Juliaann - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Madly Crushing On Juliaann (4205 Views)

13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You / I Have A Huge Crush On Juliaann And Seriousbabe / A Note To Juliaann (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Heromaniaa: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
I have always frowned at those who do this ... But it seems to me now that there is a feeling that defies reason, a feeling that defeats all our claims to rationality. That feeling is love and it has overwhelmed me like it did those before me. I assume everyone is entitled to a thread on NL so I wanna use this little thread to adore a princess, a rare beauty, a perfection of God's creation, a dazzling star, one who is so effortlessly beautiful and so easy to look at. She has no rival and her beauty has no compare. I just wanna tell her that her eyes shine like diamonds in the sun, and shimmer like oceans- and lakes and rivers but then- you would not doubt if they could
become the spark that set forests and wildernesses wildly ablaze. Her face knows no blemish, fair like sunrise on an eastern spring Juliaann you are a  very pretty girl-  and I know at first sight that u are well-behaved lady as well. Juliaann, there is wild honey in your name that intoxicates passionate men like me. How glad I'd be to call that name to your hearing, to be dear to u... What say you Juliaann?

5 Likes

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Awwww! cheesy
juliaann, ur presence z needed here!

1 Like

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by iceberylin(m): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rubbish...

Send her a Pm angry
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by valdes00(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Trash x2
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by seankafor(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mediocrity at its peak.
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by tziz(m): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Are u playing with me undecided
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lol, what is it with nairaland men and crushes? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Heromaniaa: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
iceberylin:
Rubbish...

Send her a Pm angry
valdes00:
Trash x2
seankafor:
Mediocrity at its peak.
could the highlighted kindly exit my thread. This is a beautiful moment for me and I won't have ya'll spoil it for me. lastly I didn't upload my post for your appraisal... So fimile!
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by MrDojo(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Everybodi avin crushes dis nite
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by cutieberie1(f): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
lol
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Alexdroh(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
Wer the girl nau...*make i sit de wait am*

1 Like

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Maamin(m): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Who iz this again? angry
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Heromaniaa: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
tziz:
Are u playing with me undecided
how?
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Heromaniaa: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Maamin:
Who iz this again? angry
ssssh.
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Heromaniaa: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
cutieberie1:
lol
this one no be laughing matter o.
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Romatic way to show feelings.... I love ur courage bro, more fufu to ur elbow

2 Likes

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by tziz(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Heromaniaa:
how?
U culd pm her u knw?
Bsides, this juliaann had better make an oustanding hell of sense!!
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Maamin(m): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Heromaniaa:
ssssh.

Hey dont shush me you need to shush Op.. angry

1 Like

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Juliaann(f): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
No need for all thiswink lemme send u a request

4 Likes

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Heromaniaa:
I have always frowned at those who do this ... But it seems to me now that there is a feeling that defies reason, a feeling that defeats all our claims to rationality. That feeling is love and it has overwhelmed me like it did those before me. I assume everyone is entitled to a thread on NL so I wanna use this little thread to adore a princess, a rare beauty, a perfection of God's creation, a dazzling star, one who is so effortlessly beautiful and so easy to look at. She has no rival and her beauty has no compare. I just wanna tell her that her eyes shine like diamonds in the sun, and shimmer like oceans- and lakes and rivers but then- you would not doubt if they could
become the spark that set forests and wildernesses wildly ablaze. Her face knows no blemish, fair like sunrise on an eastern spring Juliaann you are a  very pretty girl-  and I know at first sight that u are well-behaved lady as well. Juliaann, there is wild honey in your name that intoxicates passionate men like me. How glad I'd be to call that name to your hearing, to be dear to u... What say you Juliaann?

Following......
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by ebamma(m): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Juliaann:
how much?
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Juliaann(f): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by ebamma(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
after you don knack am dia
Crush go turn to croatia,
All the hyping go disappear,
Guy talk true no be dey write dis ting, na your prick

3 Likes

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by theorbiters: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:
Now dear, I think you shud learn from how she will respond. She's a tough nut to crack
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Heromaniaa:

Is this one of those 'fun and laughter' u promised us if we add u on bbm? This is so boring tbh. But mk e no be like say i be bad belle, All the best tho

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by theorbiters: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Juliaann:

Come on now, don't spoil this fun. Let's make GEJ proud!!!! grin
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by ronald4lif(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Juliaann:

Way to go girl, nice one! You are the first person to acknowledge her crush in a positive manner. I like this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
awwwww....so so romantic.....trust me she will read over nd over again....bt her reply wont be nice it nt bkos shes a hard nut to crack o na over excitement...juliaann i lie
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by major466(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Heromaniaa:
Is this another case of Diego and Paloma? grin
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

Wow! Just when i was about to pee on the thread and leave, then i saw this angel. This i what i call BEAUTY! An angel must have dropped u off. Wow! I swear down, i could walk on a ground layed with barb wires, nails and razor with d heavens raining salt and acid just to get to where u are

3 Likes

Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
{Things boys do for sex}
OP, Must you show your senselessness on NL?
I, personally have a certain lady that I admire here, but I've controlled the urge to create a thread & spill the bean, pending when We meet in the real word.

Do you really think this will amount to anything?

Do well to prove me wrong. GOOD LUCK!
Re: Madly Crushing On Juliaann by Equado(m): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Enjoy your jobless naive days while you're young...when you're faced wiv d stress of working,you won't have time for such NONsense!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Sincere!! What Would You Do In This Situation (pictures ) / Funny Relationship Pictures Come And Laugh / What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.