Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? (7163 Views)

How Much Does These Nokia Phones Cost In The Computer Village / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by ugoezeb(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2008

Is it becaause of its durability?
'' '' '' '' '' price?
'' '' '' '' '' appplications?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by malikalhaj: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2008
Durability, all thanx to 3310 and 1100 plus long lastin battery life
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by MultiCore: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2008
Functionally i prefer Sony Ericsson 2nokia.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Henry234(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2008
Even in heaven i will still use nokia phones,

check out their symbian apps. and 3d game and themes, doesnt it worth using?

i love nokia
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by just2nice(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2008
You are right.Virtually every mobile sites you can find has Nokia contents first,then maybe,maybe,maybe Sony ericsson stuffs and one out of a hundred sites then manages to have Motorola stuffs.The rest phone models,hahaha,na heavy O.Y.O
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by brinebaba(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2008
The whole world trips for 'nokia fones',nt only we 'Nigerians'

check out d extensive series of nokia,nokia iz explicit. . .

Itz all bout strategies nd tech!!they gat d strategies,nd they gat the tech!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by BayoMaya(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2008
Shutup myfriend!wat tech? Hm reach sonyericsson's? They jst startd earlier,long lastn batt /stronga phns.they dare nt tlk features wit se.,, motion sensor!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Mutee: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2008
As 4 me, i love both phones but would prefer SE. Just fell in love with K800i cyber shot.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by davolas(m): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2008
Guys,this is a prolific debate.As par both phone,i mean nokia or se,both are great but sonyericsson is much preferable cuz,I used nokia N72,but i gat great passion 4 sonyericsson phone.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by sisqology(m): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2008
@thread, because nokia is d bst and wil always be
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by malikalhaj: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2008
@mutee
check out n73me, its beta than ur cybershot + it's symbian.
@davolas
n72 is unarguably the worst of the n-series.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by sisqology(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2008
malikalhaj:

@mutee
check out n73me, its beta than your cybershot + it's symbian.
@davolas
n72 is unarguably the worst of the n-series.

TRUE YARN

Donmayor, report here as soon as possible
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Fadajasi(m): 11:29am On Sep 03, 2008
Wetin do u@sisqo
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by sisqology(m): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2008
Nothing,but n72
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by stancozy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2008
@sisqo, n72 z d worst amongsd d nseries, Na tru talk guy
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by sisqology(m): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2008
Tell fadajasi pls, he loves it
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by blackweaver(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2008
I presently use the Nokia E50, before that i used the Sony Ericsson K750i
Next phone i intend to get is the E51
I think i prefer the Nokia Series, first of all there;s more variety;
beyond that i fiind it annoying if every other day i see the type of my phone with
someone. When i had he k750 two other people had the phone in my office
and when i still sometimes see the phone outside. i have absolutely no regrets
about selling it at 2/3rds of the price less than a month after buying it. As for the
E50, i think 3 people have it in my office but i haven't seen it with anyone outside.
The phone is just not popular - the way i like it and for all its shortcomings:
it can be annoyingly slow, is not 3g compliant, no radio, 1.3 mpixel camera, it still has features that i haven't
seen on many phones - like being useable even without a sim (of course you can't make
calls in that situation) and can see the details of my calls for the last 30 days (including the call duration)
and i hear the E51 doesn't have the limitations i listed. ok they are mid - range phones but for E-series,
they are about the cheapest you can get
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2008
If it's not a nokia phone,then it's not a phone worth using. It's as simple as that, NOKIA PHONES ARE NOT JUST THE BEST,THEY ARE THE ONLY!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by amadika(m): 5:58am On Sep 04, 2008
I've used several sonyericsson phones and nokia phones. There's no way u can compare sonyericsson to nokia. You wan try my current nokia N81.
For the sonyericsson fans, if you get money, go try N81 and see.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Buduz: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2008
@amadike, i dey feel u 4rm here badly,
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by amadika(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2008
@Buduz you sabi every naa!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Udyro(f): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2008
Nokia fone is good, the best, yes it all accepted
but the Poster ask questions which needs digging into naija for answers.

for me, i see y Nigerians prefer Nokia Phones differently.
simple! Nigerian prefer Nokia fones , because of NEPA wahala, they are not stable!
they no say it battery last and even NEPA take light for one week, as far as they don charge it, d ting go last. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Udyro(f): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2008
me too no Nokia all the way, i tired for d others. undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Mustay(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2008
I think Nigerians like the RUGGEDNESS and DURABILITY of mNokia phones.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Fadajasi(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2008
Why do u guys keep saying is the worst of n-series? Give reasons
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2008
Yes o dis na my 14th nokia phone wey i don d use since i was born 4rm 3650,6600,3230,6630,6680,n72,n71,3250 two times,n91,n73,5700,and finaly 6120c.Nokia is the best,network(d phone no send)battey(thunder fire NEPA)security(can you bypass my start menu talkless of my lock code).Other phone users u dont know wat u are missin.Try out nokia and see that connectin people is good.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by amadika(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2008
@cute, You forgot about the gaming experience on nokia phones especially the n-gage 2.0 gaming experience and compatibility with nseries and excess availability of application on mobile websites. If you want excellent music quality then go to the nokia xpress music editions. Infact Nokia is simply the best.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by amadika(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2008
@cute, You forgot about the gaming experience on nokia phones especially the n-gage 2.0 gaming experience and compatibility with nseries and excess availability of application on mobile websites. If you want excellent music quality then go to the nokia xpress music editions which is compatible with almost all sound format. Infact Nokia is simply the best.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by sisqology(m): 5:23am On Sep 06, 2008
Cute,u suffer o,c whr u end ur career. U don play 4 real madrid,barca,man u,livpl,chelsea,a.c milan*2ce,inter,lyon, roma, u cum end for Q.P.R chei, u suffer mehn
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by malikalhaj: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2008
I beg to disagree about the sound issue, sonyericsson has the best sound quality, u just cant compare.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by malikalhaj: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2008
I beg to disagree about the sound issue, sonyericsson has the best sound quality, u just cant compare.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by bydot1(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2008
I prefer Nokia phones, they are much more better of when it comes to surfing the internet, Kudos to SE for their stylish fones but long lasting is the problem, love nokia (CONNECTING PEOPLE) cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Illegal Account Deduction / Jumia's SODA S2 Phone / Mtn Reloaded Free Call Awoof (33600 Naira Credit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.