Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? (7167 Views)

How Much Does These Nokia Phones Cost In The Computer Village / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by holyboi411(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2008

There are two types of phones in the whole world,  (1) NOKIA and (2) other.
wink
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Holyrule(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2008
Holyboi, Hmmm. I see undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by slimes(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2008
Nigerian
Outrageous
Krazy
Innovative
Ageless
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Holyrule(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2008
@slimes
huh?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by kaysy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2008
i wana know how much they sells nokia 2310 and 1200 plz sm1 let me know ok? am kaysyxpress@yahoo.com
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Holyrule(m): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2008
Sorry pal,no idea. Hang around,someone will offer one.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by emiemi(f): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2008
i love my nokia N73. The camera is superb and the connectivity to the pc and internet i gbadun. kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Holyrule(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2008
@emiemi
e dey sweet your big belle now. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by angelina08(f): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2008
Nokia phone have been one of the best product so far, this phone last very will than orders in the market. So i prefare Nokia phone.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2008
Ex fernis and texaspete will throw a monkey wrench if they see this thread.why do i love nokia.its very flexible and simple for noobs.try configuring wifi on winmo.but nokia shud revamp their UI(USER INTERFACE). Like kastor ui i wish it was an app.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by lynxnoon(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2008
kaysy:

i wana know how much they sells nokia 2310 and 1200 plz sm1 let me know ok? am kaysyxpress@yahoo.com
chek here http://www.slotltd.com/price_list.html
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by oweniwe(m): 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2010
If you need durablity, go for nokia.
If you are savvy and need to maintain your style, buy Sony ericsson

If you are an olodo\dullard\illiterate, go for nokia coz its very simple to use
If you are innovative\intelligent and like to unreveal tough issues, go for Sony ericsson

If you watch films a lot, go for Nokia
If you play music a lot, go for Sony ericsson

If play games a lot, go for Nokia coz sony ericsson keypads are not meant to be over stressed
If you delight in transfering applications, a small sony ericsson phone can do that with ease but to transfer apps wit nokia? Na hell o. Only nokia sybian phones can do that.

Nokia phones are very easy to configure and personalise. So you can change themes 50 times a day if you like (i hate it o) angry
If you don't like modifying ya phone configurations and appearance, go for Sony ericsson. One fine sony ericsson theme is far more beautiful and aesthetic than 500 nokia themes. I've been using sony ericsson night shot theme for about one year on my k800i cybershot and i'm not thinking of changing it coz its just beautiful. Beauty is in time. A theme you don't use for more than a month is not beautiful

If you are simple, go for Nokia.
If you are tech savvy, go for Sony ericsson.

If you no get money repair phone if it gets faulty, buy nokia
If you have money to repair ur phone if it gets faulty, buy Sony ericsson

Etc etc
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by WackyJ1(m): 1:52am On Dec 26, 2010
If your tech savvy? Even if you're tech savvy you can still go for a nokia phone, albeit symbian. There's no way one sony ericsson theme is better than 500 nokia themes, at one point you're going to get bored.
There's a reason they Make nokia express music. So sony ericsson is not the main brand for playing music.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by aieromon(m): 5:45am On Dec 26, 2010
The only way SE can overtake Nokia in the Nigerian market is if they incorporate slots for game cards and pads that can transform the phone into a mini-PS console.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by WackyJ1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2010
aieromon:

The only way SE can overtake Nokia in the Nigerian market is if they incorporate slots for game cards and pads that can transform the phone into a mini-PS console.
lol
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by zenus(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2010
Symbian is loosing out.
iOS is the best gaming phone ever for now.
I'm playing Asphalt 6 now with my friend phone.
530mb file size.
Nokia should change or loose out.
I beleive meego will beat them.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer Nokia Phones? by bbstore: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2011
CALL TUNDE ON 07056799937 IF INTERESTED, WOULD NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR LONG IN ORDER TO GET NEW STOCK, THE PRICE IS 50K. FRESH IN BOX WITH THE CHARGER AND POUCH.

BLACKBERRY JAVELIN AND TOUR ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SALE.

THEY ARE VERY NEAT AND ALMOST NEW.

Trackpad navigation
Bright, hi-resolution screen
Full QWERTY keyboard
3G technology
Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® enabled
256MB flash Memory
3.2 MP digital Camera with
Video Camera
Multimedia Player
Wireless Email
Organiser
Browser
Phone
SMS/MMS

CALL TUNDE ON 07056799937 IF INTERESTED, WOULD NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR LONG IN ORDER TO GET NEW STOCK, THE PRICE IS 50K. FRESH IN BOX WITH THE CHARGER AND POUCH.

BLACKBERRY JAVELIN AND TOUR ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SALE

THEY ARE VERY NEAT AND ALMOST NEW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jumia's SODA S2 Phone / Where Is Blackberry Office In Lagos? / Blackberry Tips: How To Make Your Blackberry Load Faster.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.