Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. (52155 Views)

Introducing The Nylon Skinny Wears. New Style Of Going Nakéd (photo / Is Skinny Beautiful? / Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by origina9ja(f): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2008
haha nairaland guys get taste shocked
good good I'm very proud lol
wether skinny or fat u g2 be proud of wateva u look like
as 4me brapp fat chick cheesy
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by thimbook2(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, quite a campaign for the skinny pple, u hopin to start a foundation or NGO outta this grin cool
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by toffee2lov: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2008
Nawa for una oooooooooooooooo, discussing about skinny laddy, well as for me i no dey gbadun lepa atall what i lov most is either orobo or midium those one are very ok and very smart by me kiss kiss kiss yessss oooooooooooooooooooooo smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by lucyojayme(f): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2008
Wonder why skinny girls should feel bad when all d diseases in this world has obesity as a risk factor. PLEEEEEEEEZ the orgasm talk is bullshit. It is an individual thing and has nothing to do with the excess unwanted and unhealthy fat u have all over your body. shocked shocked wink

i girl.
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by eJoel(m): 12:43am On Oct 16, 2008
Skinny gurls are more succulent, kiss they hav medium breasts shocked but large nipp;es that are always hard.
by the way their breasts dey hardly dey falll smiley
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by kodewrita(m): 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2008

To: A Skinny Girl and Responders

We skinny people do not like being called skinny. besides, i have found out, it doesn't really matter a lot for most things. As for sex, I feel its like the different between and Isuzu trooper and your Formula One. Maneuverability and pure sweetness as against raw stamina and IMPACT.enough said.

Unless, you are so skinny, your breasts are affected, I don't think you are worse off. Even if you are not blessed with a cute face, which I actually sense you have grin grin[i]Psyches[/i] grin grin. You can make up for it with a cool attitude. Ask the guyz, sometimes they get so turned on by less than impressive chicks not because of their physical qualities but because they just don't understand "whats so special about Ada".

Yours,
Skinny Guy

NB: Eh, Ehem, Ahem
about the Ada remark, its just a name I selected. And you might include a picture to further aid my over-worked imagination.
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by sammyjl(f): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2009
For ya'll who dont like skinny ppl, deal with it, there are those that are skinny and look hideous and thus there are those that are skinny but yet sexy, which one are you tlkn about, please, i think a woman should have curves b it skinny or not, too much of one thing isnt good at all, i am a 48kg, but atleast i got curves and wen i dress myself i look good.
Yes i've been referred to as skinny but sexy skinny
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by chiogo(f): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2009
I agree that being skinny has its ups and downs but I don't agree with some of the downs made by the original poster.

I, for one do not drool over celebrities. Last time I checked, the majority of them do every possible thing to be skinnier. Sometimes, they even look like they're starving. I don't support that at all. That's why I admire celebs like Jennifer Hudson, her body is great and you don't have to be extra skinny to look good. I would say she looks better than Paris Hilton.

I think average body type is the best. But rather skinny than obese.
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by kodewrita(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2009
Interesting choice of topic .

the UPS and DOWNS

just noticed it after so many days.
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2009
What's the difference between skinny and slim?

And yes, skinny girls AND slim girls tend to find their size everywhere. Even at the JUNIOR sec cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by na2day2(m): 5:11am On Apr 19, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

What's the difference between skinny and slim?

And yes, skinny girls AND slim girls tend to find their size everywhere. Even at the JUNIOR sec cheesy cheesy cheesy

which one r u, slim or skinny? tongue tongue
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 20, 2009
na2day?:

which one r u, slim or skinny? tongue tongue
neither. I prefer curvy cool cool
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by na2day2(m): 5:35am On Apr 23, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

neither. I prefer curvy cool cool

u might prefer curvy that dont mean u are curvy, it could just be wishful thinking tongue tongue
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2009
na2day?:

u might prefer curvy that dont mean u are curvy, it could just be wishful thinking tongue tongue
Like w/e. tongue tongue

I'm not skinny nor slim, and neither am I fat.

So, curvy it is cool cool
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by No2Atheism(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Like w/e. tongue tongue

Take that Lindsay Lohan, grin

By the way, I hope you are talking[b] about having all the curves in the right places[/b],
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2009
No2Atheism:

Take that Lindsay Lohan, grin

By the way, I hope you are talking[b] about having all the curves in the right places[/b],
Use your imagination wink cheesy

ewww Lindsay? Na that kain girl you dey fall for? shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by No2Atheism(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Use your imagination wink cheesy

ewww Lindsay? Na that kain girl you dey fall for? shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Lindsay Lohan - bad skin, too small boobs, characteristic bleeped up genes of white people etc , naaa no thank you,

I am not into white women, I am all for my beautiful black sisters ,

Abi have you ever heard of a black man or woman getting sunburned,

Check this link to see what i think about my black sisters,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-254094.0.html
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2009
No2Atheism:

Lindsay Lohan - bad skin, too small boobs, characteristic bleeped up genes of white people etc , naaa no thank you,

I am not into white women, I am all for my beautiful black sisters ,

Abi have you ever heard of a black man or woman getting sunburned,

Check this link to see what i think about my black sisters,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-254094.0.html

Lol, I think I got your point wink

But white women need love too
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2009
angry u guys shld get real, skinny girls are drape,all bones and no flesh,dey luk awful on jeans,any lepa dats angry shld go ahead,dnt give 2 4ks,fat aint gud eida,figure 8 is just perfect
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by Joseph6(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2009
Fat pple luv buh say dey hate skinny bitches, cant say i luv dem fat or thin jst make sure u hv minimum of lindsay's boobs and rihanna's ass i'm fyn wit it
P.s: lindsay's boobs are big in comparism wit ha body
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by na2day2(m): 5:21am On Apr 27, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Like w/e. tongue tongue

i have 2 see 1st and physically measure b4 i believe wink wink wink wink
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 28, 2009
na2day?:

i have 2 see 1st and physically measure b4 i believe wink wink wink wink
sure, why not?

Dreams do come true, don't they? grin grin
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by na2day2(m): 3:22am On Apr 30, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

sure, why not?

Dreams do come true, don't they? grin grin

i believe in miracles grin grin grin grin
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 30, 2009
na2day?:

i believe in miracles grin grin grin grin
I'm happy and glad that you do.

Just keep praying,baby cheesy
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by na2day2(m): 3:57am On Apr 30, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

I'm happy and glad that you do.

Just keep praying,baby cheesy

do u mind if we pray together? wink wink wink
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 30, 2009
na2day?:

do u mind if we pray together? wink wink wink
Not at all.

So how do we pray? wink
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by na2day2(m): 5:03am On Apr 30, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Not at all.

So how do we pray? wink

u have 2 come very close 2 me 4 me 2 whisper it 2 u   wink wink wink
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 30, 2009
Why do we need to whisper? tongue
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by na2day2(m): 6:14am On Apr 30, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Why do we need to whisper?  tongue

which kin question bi dat?  angry angry angry this kin prayer na private prayer  grin grin grin
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2009
na2day?:

which kin question bi dat?  angry angry angry this kin prayer na private prayer  grin grin grin
I don't know that kinda prayer o wink cheesy
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by na2day2(m): 1:37am On May 01, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

I don't know that kinda prayer o wink cheesy

there is always a 1st time 4 every thing my dear smiley smiley
Re: The Ups And The Downs Of A Skinny Girl. by Nobody: 1:42am On May 01, 2009
So what are the procedures?

If we're going to pray, why does the book in your hand say "Playboy Mansion"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got / ~ How Long Do You Keep Your Weaves, Braids & Cornrows~ / Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.