Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Can A Player Get Played - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Player Get Played (2983 Views)

Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. / Did I Get Played Or Was It Foreal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Player Get Played by tommy2k2(m): 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2008
To the players in the house, each time u keep playing games with ur girl or guy, do you by anyway think u will soon get playcan a good player got played
Re: Can A Player Get Played by obongyi: 1:26am On Sep 03, 2008
Can a shark get played?
Re: Can A Player Get Played by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2008
tommy2k2:

To the players in the house, each time u keep playing games with your girl or guy, do you by anyway think u will soon get playcan a good player got played

OF course a player can get played . . . look what happened to me wink cheesy grin
Re: Can A Player Get Played by cyrusdevir(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2008
what goes around , comes around. it happens sometimes.
Re: Can A Player Get Played by zerocool(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2008
Ujujoan:

OF course a player can get played . . . look what happened to me wink cheesy grin

nOt aLL gUyz r plAyaz
bUt All plAyaz r guyZ
, anD theiR GaME is tO mAkE u cRy,

tommy2k2:

To the players in the house, each time u keep playing games with your girl or guy, do you by anyway think u will soon get playcan a good player got played

Yeah Yeah, an ordinary,new-in-the-game player can get played.

But a damn good player!, boy oh boy, you neva can get close to playing him, even his player friends can't, not to talk of a stranger.
Re: Can A Player Get Played by Ibime(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2008
Statistically, a player is more likely to get played than a non-player.
Re: Can A Player Get Played by crious: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2008
OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!! players get played welllll, been there done that, seen both sides child.
Re: Can A Player Get Played by smurf(f): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2008
Why the hell not? angry
Re: Can A Player Get Played by H2O2: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2008
it happens

smurf? embarassed why the hell are you cursing
Re: Can A Player Get Played by arramyjay: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2008
Yes she/he can get played.
Re: Can A Player Get Played by H2O2: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2008
shegirl71:

Yes she/he can get played.
i wonder how many men have played you
Re: Can A Player Get Played by chamotex(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2008
That's the rule of the game.
Re: Can A Player Get Played by mrghost: 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2008
hnnnnnnnnn
who plays the player? what's your answer,
I believe the player of course.

if you are not a player, how dare you, play the player?
Re: Can A Player Get Played by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2008
If most girlz were sensible, there would be no chance for playas to get played.

If you know he's a playa, then carry your load an go. unless if he's ready to change his game for you. Right, lloyd?

[flash=425,370]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdbyME7IN6I&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6[/flash]
Re: Can A Player Get Played by MissyB1(m): 12:09am On Nov 29, 2008
Btdt!! cheesy
Re: Can A Player Get Played by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 29, 2008
Lol! Wetin?
Re: Can A Player Get Played by arramyjay: 12:29am On Nov 29, 2008
H2O2:

i wonder how many men have played you

Oh there you are.For a moment i thought i will never have to concern myself with you undecided undecided.And back to your question,NONE.I am happily married. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can A Player Get Played by H2O2: 12:31am On Nov 29, 2008
that should be a crime
Re: Can A Player Get Played by 190: 4:38am On Nov 29, 2008
4 where how e wan take happen
me wen b player 4 the past 12yrs i hav never been caught
Re: Can A Player Get Played by CharlesA1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2008
don't get it twisted cus If you live by the rule of the game(never fall in love) you can never be played but always rememeber this;"never ride with your eyes closed always grind with your eyes open",keep it pimping, peace out!!!
Re: Can A Player Get Played by bigwidza(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2008
oooh yaaa player can be played

Re: Can A Player Get Played by bigwidza(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2008
played

Re: Can A Player Get Played by PastorPLC: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2008
That gentleman you see there can still be a good player, only that some people try to respect themselves.  What I do:  once i get a new girl, i try as much as possible to know her mind.  If she is the type that never care a lot in our relationship, the message will be passed to me.  From the time i discover this, my interest in that relationship will be 30%.  Then, she will only be there as sex object for me.  I cannot develop true love for any girl that never care.

I have not been played in my life, but since i'm quite mature now, i hate playing girls except anyone that want to be played.  Especially, those girls that claim to be too sharp - I encourage you guys to always play such girls but don't play the humble ones.
Re: Can A Player Get Played by PastorPLC: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2008
that place wey dey smell like hell, na him the young man dey lick like say him don win lottery

(1) (Reply)

I,m Pissed Off. / I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. / This Woman’s Bedroom Selfie Has Gone Viral – But Can You Spot The Bizarre Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.