Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,242 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Lovely Text Messages - Phones (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lovely Text Messages (204621 Views)

How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT / How Do I Stop Text Messages From 4040 (glo) / Lovely Text Messages For Your Love Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Text Messages by BabyEve(f): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2007
it is not all the Man in this world is handsum any way there AR some MN in this world that are handsum. that any only want to have sex with u not that he want any relastionship with u or.what i am saying that ugly man are so so the don't have any thing in this world the cant get any one the want but what i am saying is that the are good to go out with the will take care of u make u to fill like u are a woman. He will make sure that u are OK. but we all no that he cant afford any thing but still be there for u. but handsum mn the will go out talking of in the mooring coming bk in 1week and u call that re`ship think about it gals. lovely text massage is not all that the might be some gals having some gooooooooooooooood fun and u are there telling ur fds how lovely ur man is to u.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by 9ja4eva: 1:22am On Jun 30, 2007
Nice
Re: Lovely Text Messages by legovo(m): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2007
Friendship is nt by force
but by choice.
i've made it a choice,
2 be ur friend.
it is a force 4 me 2 lyk, luv, care, & above aLL pray 4 u. Swit drims.
I feel u ,
Re: Lovely Text Messages by lilrukevwe(m): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2007
una too like love love
make una put something else una with love
Re: Lovely Text Messages by 9ja4eva: 4:01am On Jul 03, 2007
le govo:

Friendship is nt by force
but by choice.
i've made it a choice,
2 be your friend.
it is a force 4 me 2 like, love, care, & above aLL pray for you. Swit drims.
I feel u ,

Make Dcn Nath no catch u oh
Re: Lovely Text Messages by dachamp(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2007
Good morning beautiful
How was your night
Mine was beautiful
You by my side
l open my eyes
N see your cute face
Good morning beatiful day wink
9ja4eva:

Make Dcn Nath no catch u oh
it's always Nice to be Important but it's lmportant to be Nice grin
Re: Lovely Text Messages by 9ja4eva: 4:48am On Jul 07, 2007
Which levels na?
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Middylek(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2007
*D world does not need more mountains 2 climb! More seas 2 cross! Or more stars 2 shine! Wat it needs is more n more of u & ur smiles!!! Keep smiling,
*I eat tv while watching pizza.I baked d dogs after feedin d cake.Switched off d bed wen i go laid on my lites.Dats hw i go stupid wen i miss u.
*God determines who walks in2 ur life.U decide who stays & who walks out.Send dis 2 pple u neva want 2 lose, i just did.
*Life's a game,sumtyms u win,sumtyms u lose.But no mata wat ur card in life,weather club,spade or diamond.Alwys rememba-neva play witout a heart,
*I'm smitten,bitten,caugh claimed,charmed,enchanted,conquered, All because of cupids dart aimed so through straight at my heart,
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Middylek(m): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2007
*Doubt dat d stars r fire,doubt dat d sky is blue,doubt dat angels r real, but neva doubt i luv u.
*In my heart,i kip d sparkle of ur eyes,d tender warmth of your smile & i drim of holdin u close,carin 4 u,protectin u & luvin u always.
*Like d moon and twinklin stars,u r perfect just d way u are.So close ur eyes & wait 4 me,then u wil c you're d one 4 me,
Enjoy
Re: Lovely Text Messages by afrikangal(f): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2007
hey all u people this topic is damn too boring can u remove it plssssssss hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Lovely Text Messages by mezainab(f): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2007
BabyEve:

it is not all the Man in this world is handsum any way there AR some MN in this world that are handsum. that any only want to have sex with u not that he want any relastionship with u or.what i am saying that ugly man are so so the don't have any thing in this world the can't get any one the want but what i am saying is that the are good to go out with the will take care of u make u to fill like u are a woman. He will make sure that u are OK. but we all no that he can't afford any thing but still be there for u. but handsum mn the will go out talking of in the mooring coming bk in 1week and u call that re`ship think about it gals. lovely text massage is not all that the might be some gals having some gooooooooooooooood fun and u are there telling your fds how lovely your man is to u.

Re: Lovely Text Messages by hotangel2(f): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2007
Zainab, I am telling you, i was just about to Say the same thing you are not actually saying. lol.

What in the world was that? I mean I get the point, but this is supposed to be "Lovely text messages" right?
Re: Lovely Text Messages by cuteass1(f): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2007
@ zainab and hot-angel

I am honestly in the true sense of the words ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING grin grin grin

That txt na die grin grin
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Everbright(f): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2007
Friendship is like a violin
The music may stop now and then
But strings are attached forever
Re: Lovely Text Messages by aahmed112: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2007
@ babyeve

na wa oooo! seems like u were tryna describe a situation u were once in?! (at least for a soft landin cos I aint got a clue)!!!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by babadee(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2007
Nairalanders like love sha!!!
see as posts boku!!!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by pikinike: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2007
U GUYS ARE GREAT !!!!!!!! I LUV ALL YA SMS MSGS OK!!!!

THANKS AND GOD BLESS OLL OF UNA YAFUYAFU

REGARDS
IYKE
mmirimaraugo05@yahoo.com
iykemoor85@hotmail.com
mmirimaraugo05@skype.com
Re: Lovely Text Messages by warfarian(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2007
it hurts to lv som1 n not been love back in return, bur what hurts most is when u love somebody n never find d courage to say to the person, i love you

Love is like a ghost, many have heard but few have seen

Love is not buying and selling like biz, bt a total commitment to ones desire

the beauty of life is getting wat one desires
Re: Lovely Text Messages by samueline(f): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2007
TO REASSURE HIM/HER
Its hard to pretend u luv sumone wen u dont but its harder 2 pretend dat u dont luv sumone wen u rily do. Darlyn, I luv n miss u.

If two hearts r meant to be, no mata ow long it takes or ow far apart dey r or ow tough the odds, fate will bring them together. Take heart.

Sumday, Sumow, wateva u hv prayed for will come to pass, it may not be in d exact package u wanted it but it will b wat God knos is best 4 u

WHEN HE/SHE WILL B AWAY 4 A WHILE

Doe miles may lie btw us, we r neva goin 2b far apart 4 lov does not count d miles. Our hearts measure it. Darlyn, I kno I wil miss u

FOR FRIENDS:

I value the Friend who 4 me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish more the friend who foe me does not consult his calandar.

Being voiceless does nt mean I hv stopped caring about friends like u. Even wen my voice sims faint, my heart will always echo ur nam, cos u cant b 4gotten.

If roses grow in heaven, Lord pls pick a bunch n drop it in the arms of the person reading dis txt. Tell her my symbol of friendship to her.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by 9ja4eva: 1:29am On Jul 11, 2007
Una too much
Re: Lovely Text Messages by vhellena: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2007
I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Omosalewa: 4:59am On Jul 12, 2007
my love 4 u is just like a river flowin into an ocean smiley kiss
Re: Lovely Text Messages by samsondavi(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2007
i have written your name on the pages of my heart, reflected on the mirrors of my soul, and displayed you in the galleries of my eyes. i love.
if you more just hala on isgood2smile@yahoo.com
Re: Lovely Text Messages by 9ja4eva: 8:10am On Jul 22, 2007
Gd
Re: Lovely Text Messages by babayo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2007
Frnds are lyk pieces of puzzle,if u loose 1 it will nvr b complete again.u are 1 piece i can't afford 2 loose.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2007
i would love to take you out on a romantic candle lit dinner where dere r fresh roses on the table looking my best shower u wit kissses and whisper those 3 magical words PAY THE BILL lol grin
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2007
i would love to take you out on a romantic candle lit dinner where dere r fresh roses on the table looking my best shower u wit kissses and whisper those 3 magical words                  PAY THE BILL lol  grin
Re: Lovely Text Messages by legovo(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2007
Hey Yinx007,
i'LL PAY ur BiLLs yo,
but wat happens aftamath!
L.O.L.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2007
Hey Yinx007,
i'LL PAY your BiLLs yo,
but what happens aftamath!
after paying the bill we enjoy the dinner and i go back to my fathers house chikena
Re: Lovely Text Messages by lurdz(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2007
In ur darkest hour wen ur fed up & blue.just remember this I'll always be there 4 u.Im no angel N cant change ur fate.but I'll do anything 4 u coz ur my m8.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by frankiriri(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2007
yinx007:

i would love to take you out on a romantic candle lit dinner where dere r fresh roses on the table looking my best shower u wit kissses and whisper those 3 magical words PAY THE BILL lol grin
Nice one
Re: Lovely Text Messages by shens2006(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2007
yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (106) (Reply)

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.