Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Lovely Text Messages - Phones (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lovely Text Messages (204639 Views)

How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT / How Do I Stop Text Messages From 4040 (glo) / Lovely Text Messages For Your Love Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Text Messages by beejay4all(m): 1:14am On Aug 25, 2007
so let say more and more people on nairaland
Re: Lovely Text Messages by legovo(m): 12:43am On Aug 26, 2007
A lost man in the jungle sees a lion and prays ,
God pls make d lion a good Xtian so I wont be eaten. Lion then sits and prays saying
God bless dis food,Amen
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2007
yewf iuwef bewi iwefew oefweeweuew
kghsd o;jery[egjg e.wghr0g]r 00432gds
ksdh ef0g iwegds erg0000[gn
ewioewn rew op303021=\ re ure
isrrgurg0rweg0e0m rewgrrere ,
.TRANSLATION :

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS YOU. CALL ME !
Re: Lovely Text Messages by TOLABABE1(f): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2007
Those are luvly.keep them coming.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by cutetotalk: 5:01am On Sep 04, 2007
Re: Lovely Text Messages by 9ja4eva: 7:13am On Sep 08, 2007
I love this thread

Keep it coming
Re: Lovely Text Messages by legovo(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2007
I need a female txt paL.
Catch me if u can ?
i promise to kip your phone beeping !
080 253 63 213
Re: Lovely Text Messages by ola4yinka(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2007
last night i lay in bed looking at the stars the beautiful sky and the endless horizon , and suddenly i thought , where on earth is my roof ?
Re: Lovely Text Messages by ola4yinka(m): 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2007
To finish first you must first finish.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by ola4yinka(m): 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2007
I want u 2 know that our friendship means a lot me . U cry i cry , u laugh i laugh , u jump out of the window. . . i look down and then i laugh again.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by MEGASTAR2(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2007
i use to think that d world is so unfair dat gave me so many reason to hate,but how can i hate such a wonder full world dat me a fried like u kiss
Re: Lovely Text Messages by marlet01(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2007
Never waste your time frowning because you never know who is falling in love with your smile! I am happy to live, and I live to be happy.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by marlet01(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2007
Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by marlet01(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2007
Sweet words are easy to say, Sweet things are easy 2 buy, but sweet people like U are difficult to find. Life ends when U stop dreaming, hope ends when U stop believing, love ends when U stop caring, friendship ends when U stop sharing. As the north is far from the south so shall failure and sickness be far from u. As the west is far from the east, so shall poverty and misfortune be far from u and ur household. And as the walls surround Jerusalem, so shall God surround u with all the great treasuries of life. Cheers!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by MEGASTAR2(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2007
One love keep us together now
Re: Lovely Text Messages by memyself2(f): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2007
"Mutee (m)
Lagos

Re: Lovely Text Messages
« #1240 on: June 16, 2007, 10:40 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There were times when i jst want 2 look @ your face frm the stars in d night. There were times when i just want 2 feel your embrace in d cold night. I jst cn't blieve you r mine now. You were jst a dream i once knw, never thot that i would b right for you. I jst cn't compare u wit anything in d world. You r all i need 2 b with, 4evermore "

awwwwwwwww, dts sweet!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Bosdem(f): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2007
friends are gifts wrapped in ribbons of thoughtfulness and trimmed with kisses & smiles, given by God to stay not just for a day.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Bosdem(f): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2007
Am going to write on the bricks" I MISS U" and i wish it falls on your head, so you know how much it hurts when i miss u!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Bosdem(f): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2007
What is love, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, love is u o jare!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by bigbaby(f): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2007
don't txt or call me again seriously becoz my dentist said to stay away from sweet thing like u
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Goldmann(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2007
Here is one of my own
Ure all so dim, 4 reading this crap, 4 Gods sake, these messages jst keep circulating, be original!!!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by keliphy(m): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2007
Damn Y'all, what's all this.

If any girl should send me any one of these crap.

shit, i'll ban her for life.

Don't try it aight.

Reply me if you are so naive!!!!!!!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by henry007(m): 6:21am On Sep 12, 2007
no matter how much u try 2 advertise urself, pple wld still sense d jerk in u
Re: Lovely Text Messages by keliphy(m): 6:32am On Sep 12, 2007
You don't want this, DO YOU!?

Do not make me do this aight.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by henry007(m): 6:36am On Sep 12, 2007
wat r u talkin about,want wat was i talkin 2 u b4,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,u see guilty conscience is kpabbin u to stupor, gat2go
Re: Lovely Text Messages by YourFather: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2007
For that lady that my soul blesses
That lady that my heart beats for
Yeah you!
You that made sense of my pain
Gave sight to my blind
with your strenght I walk again
Death can come, Not to worry
For I will love you beyond this life.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by koladz(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2007
to the one love
the set of eye our your
sweetheart of love u
i luv u
Re: Lovely Text Messages by marlet01(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2007
The beauty of the Year lies on the decision you take, your willingness to forgive those who offend you, your desire to tolerate one another, give peace a chance. . . and your ability to hold back your anger even when it is imperative to burst out Friends. . .those that seek peace, will find peace, those that seek wealth will find it but those that seek Love will find everything . . . choose right.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by marlet01(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2007
Three things in life that, once gone, never come back - 1. Time 2. Words 3. Opportunity Three things in life that can destroy a person - 1. Anger 2. Pride 3. Unforgiveness Three things in life that you should never lose- 1. Hope 2. Peace 3. Honesty Three things in life that are most valuable - 1. Love 2. Family &Friends 3. Kindness Three things in life that are never certain - 1. Fortune 2. Success 3. Dreams Three things that make a person - 1. Commitment 2. Sincerity 3. Hard work Three things that are truly constant - Father - Son - Holy Spirit I ask the Lord to bless you, as I pray for you today; to guide you and protect you, as you go along your way. God's love is always with you, God's promises are true. Amen!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by marlet01(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2007
THROUGH LOVE all that is bitter will be sweet Through Love all that is copper will be gold. Through Love all dregs will turn to purest wine Through Love all pain will turn to medicine. Through Love the dead will all become alive. Through Love the king will turn into a slave!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by marlet01(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2007
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. Bible ~I Corinthians 13:4-8~
Re: Lovely Text Messages by aypuming(m): 1:58am On Sep 23, 2007
On this earth with the shape of a globe, problems will surely form a robe, around one that one cannot cope, but to sit down and all the while mope, however one could still cope, but to face the problems and say nope, one has to work and have a scope, the scope isn't, but the word is HOPE. Ayo. aypuming@yahoo.com. 08080806882, 08059703907

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (106) (Reply)

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.