Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Lovely Text Messages - Phones (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lovely Text Messages (204636 Views)

How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT / How Do I Stop Text Messages From 4040 (glo) / Lovely Text Messages For Your Love Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Text Messages by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2007
boooy! na wa for nairalanders oooo!, where did you all get these lovely and not so lovely messsages from. i hope they are your true feelings oooh!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2007
On this cold cold nite,in My small small rOOm,i Look At The Brite Brite StArS iN tHe DaRk DaRk sKy & DrEaM of uR sWeet sWeet SmiLe on ur CuTe CuTe FaCe! GdNiTe!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2007
Man says to his wife: Let me take a picture of your breasts, than I can always look at them. Wife: Let me take a picture of you penis, I will have it enlarged.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 02, 2007
@yinx07
you just like trouble, you remembered we rescued you from sweet T in a thread the last time, now you want to chop a guy money and just go to your father's house "like that" without any "action". naija guys always set trap for babes that behave that way oooh, so be careful!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Breed(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2007
Your friendship means a lot to me.
You cry, I cry,
You Laugh, I laugh,
You jump out of a window and
I look down and say,
Thank God that wasn't me. grin grin
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Breed(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2007
Whenever you are down in the mouth,
Remember that Jonah came out okay.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Jeffisback(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2007
sad shocked cool grin

Check 'em out!

Have known you 4 quiet sometimes now and have been thinking
we can be more than just friends, cuz i like you.Will you be my partner , TO ROB A BANK

Another 1 here,

Do you promise to be my lawful txt mate & caller,2 luv and cherisch in poor signals and in low batteries till lack of credit do us apart. Pls say I do.

BEWARE OF YAHOO GIRLS they are like internet virus, they ENTER ur life,SHAG YOU, SCAN ur pockets, TRANSFER YOUR money, EDIT ur mind, DOWNLOAD their problems, DELETE ur smile & HANG U 4ever!!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by timbros(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2007
Dis month, God go bless u yafu yafu,
your enemies go fall yakata,
good things go come your way fiam,
God go tanda 4 your side gidigba and
your bodi go dey kampe,
Re: Lovely Text Messages by swiftycool(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2007
Honey, youve been with me thru d bad times
you were there when i lost my job  cry
there when my car got wrecked        sad
there when my business crumbled    undecided
Honey,,     embarassed    i think u r BAD luck   angry
Re: Lovely Text Messages by swiftycool(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2007
I love u like NEPA love to take light
I love u like police love to collect twenty naira
I love u like our Government loves to owe teacher
I love u like Conductor love passanger
I love u like Government people love to theif money
I love u like millitants love to kidnap oyinbo
I love u like yahoo boys love to job mugu
I love u like Nigerians love to rush free things
I love u like Ibo man love to make money
I love u like Yoruba man love to go owambe
I love u like Hausa man love to pursue Nama
I love u seriously my fellow Nairalanders,  Have a nyce day grin  grin
Re: Lovely Text Messages by marlet01(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2007
Lovely
Re: Lovely Text Messages by loveth(f): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2007
everyday i remember rice, i remember u. u're Honey to me.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by marlet01(m): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2007
Dreams surely are difficult, confusing, and not everything in them is brought to pass for mankind. For fleeting dreams have two gates: one is fashioned of horn and one of ivory. Those which pass through the one of sawn ivory are deceptive, bringing tidings which come to nought, but those which issue from the one of polished horn bring true results when a mortal sees them.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by marlet01(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2007
Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by marlet01(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2007
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by marlet01(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2007
Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by Shuashi(f): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2007
friendship is like wine,the older it gets the better.1 of the greatest honors i've had is knowing u & 1 of d greatest mistake i'll make is 2 4get u.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by lurdz(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2007
In my dreams, we were never apart. In my dreams you kept me close. In my dreams you loved me the most. In my dreams we're always together. Might as well be dreaming forever.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by lurdz(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2007
Some joys are better explained in silence, as a smile gets more audible than laughter. I was asked if I enjoyed my friendship with you. I just smiled.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by TOLABABE1(f): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2007
Baby ur luv means so much to me dt if we are d only one in a sunken boat wit only a life jacket i wil send my regards to our forfathers through You.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by TOLABABE1(f): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2007
I may not b wealthy but i have a rich heart,i may not be the best but i try my best,i may not b right in everything but i know that i wasn't wrong in choosing u guys(nairalander)as my confidant&advises.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by TOLABABE1(f): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2007
I may not b wealthy but i have a rich heart,i may not be the best but i try my best,i may not b right in everything but i know that i wasn't wrong in choosing u guys(nairalander)as my confidant&advises.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by TOLABABE1(f): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2007
Re: Lovely Text Messages by TOLABABE1(f): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2007
If i'm in hell and nairalanders n heaven,i'll always look up&b proud of you,but if i'm in heaven&you're in hell i'll beg GOD to send me down 'cos heaven won't be heaven without you guys.thanx for being there.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by TOLABABE1(f): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2007
A miracle can b said to be a dumbman telling a deafman that a blindman saw a crippled running to help a barren woman carry her baby.Expect such miracle in all your endeavours.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by TOLABABE1(f): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2007
Gurus solve this puzzle&use it as a sentence:R+CAT+SHOE-RAT+SUN-CHOS+MOON+I-NOON+GOAL+T-GOAT-U+E. remember its a word!
Re: Lovely Text Messages by hedmond(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2007
Bcoz of ur UNION wit God he wil tak u 2d ZENITH,open an INTERCONTINENTAL GATEWAYE 4u 2 discover PLATINUM and DIAMOND and u wil SPRING beyond the SKYE and the OCEANIC leaving a FIR ST of its kind MONUMENT 4d d wrld 2c becoz the OMEGA is ur TESTED GUARANTY.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by hedmond(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2007
Bcoz of ur UNION wit God he wil tak u 2d ZENITH,open an INTERCONTINENTAL GATEWAYE 4u 2 discover PLATINUM and DIAMOND and u wil SPRING beyond the SKYE and the OCEANIC leaving a FIR ST of its kind MONUMENT 4d d wrld 2c becoz the OMEGA is ur TESTED GUARANTY.
Re: Lovely Text Messages by hedmond(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2007
Re: Lovely Text Messages by hedmond(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2007
Re: Lovely Text Messages by marlet01(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2007
Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive, because your words become your behaviours. Keep your behaviours positive, because your behaviours become your habits. Keep your habits positive, because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive, because your values become your destiny.

cheers! smiley
Re: Lovely Text Messages by adekennis(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2007
nice one
marlet01:

Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive, because your words become your behaviours. Keep your behaviours positive, because your behaviours become your habits. Keep your habits positive, because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive, because your values become your destiny.

cheers! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (106) (Reply)

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.