Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? (3063 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! / Why Are Girls So Demanding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by obongyi: 1:35am On Sep 04, 2008
why are nigerian girls so demanding and they do too much shakara.you would see a naija girl and before you know it,she ask you to take her out for lunch.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by dreeldee: 1:45am On Sep 04, 2008
because most of them are bunch of hungry tarts looking for whom to devour angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by Adonica(f): 1:46am On Sep 04, 2008
Welcome to the club of Naija girls haters!! tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by bigboyslim(m): 1:47am On Sep 04, 2008
Adonica:

Are you a member?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by dreeldee: 1:48am On Sep 04, 2008
Adonica:

do i need a sign up form to join, i'm ready to pay any amount just to be a member cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by blackspade(m): 1:51am On Sep 04, 2008
I can tell I'm going to get a good laugh out of this thread. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by deept(m): 2:09am On Sep 04, 2008
the battle ground is set.

the war begins soon.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 04, 2008
Thank God say that I found proof that a reliable Naija man still dey, no be the yeye ones we have nowadays. Or else I would have given up on them, the hope that they'll soon become reliable and dismiss the nonsense they keep feeding themselves.

God dey kiss
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by bigboyslim(m): 2:17am On Sep 04, 2008
Ruby, who is the reliable naija man you found. I'm dying to know.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 04, 2008
bigboyslim:

Ruby, who is the reliable naija man you found. I'm dying to know.
You na. So, oti gbagbe? oga o
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by bigboyslim(m): 2:20am On Sep 04, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

You na. So, oti gbagbe? oga o

LOL. who said that I was nigerian?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 04, 2008
bigboyslim:

LOL. who said that I was nigerian?
You are.
I can recognize a naija man from anywhere
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by dreeldee: 2:23am On Sep 04, 2008
, stick to the topic angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by Adonica(f): 2:25am On Sep 04, 2008
dreeldee:

do i need a sign up form to join, i'm ready to pay any amount just to be a member cool

that bad huh? what did they do to you this time?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by bigboyslim(m): 2:27am On Sep 04, 2008
As much as I hate to admit this, I would rather put up with naija girls and their demanding and shakaraistic ways than girls of any other nationality.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 04, 2008
bigboyslim:

As much as I hate to admit this, I would rather put up with naija girls and their demanding and shakaraistic ways than girls of any other nationality.
Eeya kiss kiss
But seriously, it's not an obligation, you guys don't have to put up with us
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by bigboyslim(m): 2:31am On Sep 04, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Eeya kiss kiss

Some of our mothers make it compulsory
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 04, 2008
bigboyslim:

tell me about it.
lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by dreeldee: 2:36am On Sep 04, 2008
Adonica:

that bad huh? what did they do to you this time?

well I know there are good ones but the bad ones simply pisses me off cool
Ruby_Pearl:

Eeya kiss kiss
using the "us" sounds like you're included, subtract yourself now angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 04, 2008
dreeldee:

)using the "us" sounds like you're included, subtract yourself now angry angry
give me a valuable reason why I should do that
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by dreeldee: 2:40am On Sep 04, 2008
you're not qualified to be included angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 04, 2008
dreeldee:

you're not qualified to be included angry
and why is that?

unwrinkled your face
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by dreeldee: 2:46am On Sep 04, 2008
stop questioning me angry angry let it be
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 04, 2008
I have to question you because I consider myself a Nigerian girl, and it seems to me that you're opposed to that idea. wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by blackspade(m): 3:01am On Sep 04, 2008
Where all the ladies in this site go? Ruby_Pearl, you the only one left?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 04, 2008
most Nigerian girls have flat butts anyways! so why the heck would they be doing too much shakara Overrated meeennnnnnnnn! Nothing special!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by iice(f): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2008
engineerd:

most Nigerian girls have flat butts anyways! so why the heck would they be doing too much shakara Overrated meeennnnnnnnn! Nothing special!

so your preferences speaks for all men?

@Topic,
I don't know why it's news? Hasn't this been going on for ages?
people be acting like they just broke out of an egg
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by bettes(f): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2008
@Post: Where do you meet these girls that demand for lunch,you have obviously been hanging out with hungry girls(agege bread sellers) you cant just generalise and say every nigerian girl i want to assume you are nigerian and you have female relatives. angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by Nella(f): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2008
bettes:

@Post: Where do you meet these girls that demand for lunch,y[b]ou have obviously been hanging out with hungry girls(agege bread sellers[/b]) you can't just generalise and say every nigerian girl i want to assume you are nigerian and you have female relatives. angry angry angry

Thank u jor! -- No mind all this boys! --- When dey go do their neighbor house gurl finish dem go come here come dey complain! *hiss*
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by ssRhino: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2008
Human beings are generally demanding.
A man will tell a babe, we will only kiss and from kissing the man will start using system "un-bra" the babe and say, i just wanna see how ur nipple look like now, from looking, the man will touch.
Lemme just feel it and that is all, the man will feel and start something else.
Now aint we demanding too?
And taking a babe for lunch, is that a crime? she beg u to take him to lunch, na your head full and she wanna help u scrape am.
Chill out and enjoy the ride
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by richo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2008
bigboyslim:

yes! u are seconded! wen i was leaving naija ma mum said i shuld beta not bring any foriegn wife back home!! angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? by MissyB1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2008
bettes:

@Post: Where do you meet these girls that demand for lunch,you have obviously been hanging out with hungry girls(agege bread sellers) you can't just generalise and say every nigerian girl i want to assume you are nigerian and you have female relatives. angry angry angry
Lmao
Cheii Nlanders won't stop cracking me up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Would You Prefer: Male Or Female / Romance Section Love Zone / Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.