Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? (1397 Views)

When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos. / Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by Caliente(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2008
[size=13pt]I've come across many girls who claim they love romance and practically show how much, but as soon as they don't smell the word ''FINANCE'', they try everything possible to get it or otherwise and when ythey FAIL, their so called romance turns into vengeance. Then inevitably, ways part.
Isnt it possible to have a romance without finance or is finance the underlying meaning of romance?

*sound familiar?* tongue[/size]
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by Baxilexi(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2008
finance + romance = potential fiance.
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by crious: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2008
then it ain't real, its just for the fun of it.
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by Busta(f): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2008
Not in the year 2008
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by crious: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2008
we like the man who can not only cater to our bodies n our hearts, but most importantly, our needs.
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by sistawoman: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2008
crious:

we like the man who can not only cater to our bodies n our hearts, but most importantly, our needs.

enough said!!!!!!

Love does not pay the bills
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by ikamefa(f): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2008
sistawoman:

enough said!!!!!!

Love does not pay the bills

that is to say: aint no romance without finance grin
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by topup: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2008
Well, you may be right about them!
All I'll say is a girl needs finance, support, without someone bringing home the bacon for her how else is she able to maintain herself?

However.

A woman is a whole different case. A real woman, is independent, and doesn't live off anybody, she is willing to compromise for the sake of family etc,
But she is resourceful and can support herself, she is her own person and if she is committing herself into a relationship she would rather much prefer to add to the man's life rather than subtract.

I advise you quit wasting your time with the girls and look for a real woman smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by ikamefa(f): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2008
topup:

All I'll say is a girl needs finance, support, without someone bringing home the bacon for her how else is she able to maintain herself?

However.

A woman is a whole different case. A real woman, is independent, and doesn't live off anybody, she is willing to compromise for the sake of family etc,
But she is resourceful and can support herself, she is her own person and if she is committing herself into a relationship she would rather much prefer to add to the man's life rather than subtract.

I advise you quit wasting your time with the girls and look for a real woman smiley

i agree

a real woman no matter how independent she is, would not be looking for a man she has to spoon-feed in any area! she wants a man who has " it " together too.
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by sistawoman: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2008
topup:

However.

I agree but the reality is I am not going to support a man.  I have and will always work.  I will always take care of my children and myself but will not consider a man if he has nothing to offer or bring to the table.  So finances do count.

@OP

We evaluate many things when looking for our mate.  Money management is one of those things.  If you have no money to mange then we cant evaluate you on that, thus making you ineligible.
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by Caliente(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2008
sistawoman:

I agree but the reality is I am not going to support a man.  I have and will always work.  I will always take care of my children and myself but will not consider a man if he has nothing to offer or bring to the table.  So finances do count.

@OP

We evaluate many things when looking for our mate.  Money management is one of those things.  [b]If you have no mone[/b]y to mange then we can't evaluate you on that, thus making you ineligible.

[size=13pt]I wasn't  implying not having money rather having money and not giving it. This thread was written to balance another thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-166768.0.html
Just like you can't stand 'no finance' guys can't stand 'no sex'
[/size]
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by iice(f): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2008
People in general like confusing stuffs.
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by sistawoman: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2008
Caliente:

[size=13pt]I wasn't implying not having money rather having money and not giving it. This thread was written to balance another thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-166768.0.html
Just like you can't stand 'no finance' some guys can't stand 'no sex'
[/size]

my bad
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by victorian(f): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2008
its impossible to have romance without finance, do you know that even to send love text message , few minutes phone calls of "i love you", "miss ya" costs money especially in nija. and with the high transport fares staring at us! and top of that we have to look good, smell good, for God's sake it cost money!!
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by Caliente(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2008
sistawoman:

my bad

[size=13pt]Now you know[/size]
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by Nautillus(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2008
Dude, THE CHICs knw the difference (Trust Me). . .BUT . . .They ALWAYS want TO combine IT . .& the actually have a sixth sense Sniffing at the Loot.
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by Caliente(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2008
victorian:

its impossible to have romance without finance, do you know that even to send love text message , few minutes phone calls of "i love you", "miss ya" costs money especially in nija. and with the high transport fares staring at us! and top of that we have to look good, smell good, for God's sake it cost money!!

[size=13pt]So. . .? If nobody is in your romance radar you won't look good and smell good? undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by ssRhino: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2008
No finance, No romance.
How u gonna romance a woman without money?
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by victorian(f): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2008
@ poster, of course i will look good , smell good even without a romance in my radar. But . lets say, am still a student and i have a dad and mum, who takes charge of their responsibilty of making me look good at all times. So, is it then bad /wierd to expect the guy am dating to spend on me, like going out to nice restaurants, movie spots, recreational places that you will have no choice than to SPEND THAT MONEY! Or you expect the girl to just watch other guyz buy things for thier babes with all sense of delight at such fun spots? While she mope around, or with shameface spend her own money, while you are there shocked?
C'mon stop being selfish and take care of your responsibility. Because its the guy responsibilty since he started the wooing game and most probably sleep with her some times , if not most times angry thank God, my boyfriend is not like that. smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by hunniebomb(f): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2008
its easy:
for better for stay
for worse for go
that should be added to the vows. lol
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2008
no money no love cool
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by hunniebomb(f): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2008
@ mesmya: abi o
no more surulere for romance, na olorunshogo.  wink
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by k1banty(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2008
Money! Money!! Money!!!

the root of a solid foundation for a long lasting romance. Make sure you have enough to last a life time and you won't have much problem.
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by k1banty(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2008
money can buy love

money can buy happiness (from 50% happiness and above, do u really have to be 100% happy? )

money can build dreams.

money!

money!!

money!!!

and some women don't care about the source of such money. It's a strange world
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by Scopium: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2008
[size=13pt]. . . . even if you were broke, my love don't cost a thing.  undecided undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2008
hunniebomb:

@ mesmya: abi o
no more surulere for romance, na olorunshogo.  wink

my sister tell them jare

who wan suffer?who no like berra thing? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by superstan(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2008

why do girls confuse romance with finance?

they are confused because the two words end with "ance". tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by victorian(f): 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2008
yeah,of course its money! Tell me have you seen a poor guy who has caring friends, NONE! Even guys themselves don't like associating with a broke-assed/ stingy guy. So, guys don't blame money issues on babes alone,most guys are guilty of this so called MONEY ISSUE.
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by gentysho(m): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2008
money to many is everything, that is not good for relationship sha
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by victorian(f): 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2008
i know its not good and it shouldnt be the basis for relationships, but different strokes for different folks.
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by woodboi(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2008
victorian seems you have extra passion for money, no hard feeling what you see is what you get.

but let try to see each other as one,since we both need one another.
Re: Why Do Girls Confuse Romance With Finance? by victorian(f): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2008
woodboi, i have passion to want to live a great life and i know it takes vision,hardwork, dedication,and creativity to become sucessfully financially and live such lifestyle. I am a very realistic person but reasonable in spending money, i have a good job that satisfies most of my needs but i believe that a man should take care of his responsibilty financially when it pertains to his lover/wife even if she is financially stable or not.
  I have two brothers and i notice between them and their friends, that anytime they are broke , their friends disappear, guys O! but when they have dough, the same guys troop around, why? I also notice that most guys are so lazy to think and create a better plan for their lives. Instead, they groan everyday that their is no job and that babes demand too much. I agree some greedy  babes do demand so much , its crazy. But guys in naija should step up and come up wiht a realistic plan to be producers of labour, hence bettering the lives of other people; which will result to living a comfortable lifestyle instead of groaning about greedy babes,
Even upon my materialism , i can't marry a man if i don't love him for who he is and not what he is. and its the honest truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your View: Ladies Or Guys? Who Cheat More? / Married : In Love: With Someone Else: How Do I Get Out / A Question For The Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.