Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Some Black Men And Inferiority Complex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Black Men And Inferiority Complex (1409 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Black Men And Inferiority Complex by kokoye(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2009
What is wrong with these 'successful' black men? they make a little bit of millions and start chasing their 'trophy' white girls. It is up to 10 girls and counting for Tiger Woods now and NONE is black - Self-denial and Inferiority complex in my opinion. These guys are just plain stupid. Shows they were never happy to be black anyway and believe a black girls are not good enough for them once they get up there.

I know black girls often come with a lot of drama and noone is complaining about them marrying their 'trophy' white girl, but cheating with multitudes of white girls speaks great volumes - we all know most of these girls are just looking for the perfect opportunity to get their movies / books deals and get on reality tv shows. I aint supporting cheating but most smart guys cheat with black girls cos ur secret is safe most of the time!

Tiger Woods has denied being black at every opportunity . . . . but now black people are the only ones who will truly come to his support, cos the whitis are going to keep on sitting on this and milk it for as long as possible.

Maybe now he will come to his racial senses. You cannot run from your true self despite ur status and position.

This is not a racial piece. . . opinions are welcome.
Re: Some Black Men And Inferiority Complex by mrperfect(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2009
Well, i do hear a thing like this.
Re: Some Black Men And Inferiority Complex by Parohfrey(f): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2009
You dont need f cuking millions to chase white girls- you need only loli pops.
Re: Some Black Men And Inferiority Complex by kokoye(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2009
Paroh_frey:

You dont need f cuking millions to chase white girls- you need only loli pops.

cheesy. that may be true. But I am referring to the inferiors who cannot walk up to white girls until they make millons . . and then start misbehaving.

(1) (Reply)

Na who be u? Show ur romance swagas here / My Blind Date Experience! / A Friend Wants To Have A Baby For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.