Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Who Should Apologize? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Apologize? (1916 Views)

He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) / Incase Of Any Misunderstanding, Who Should Apologize First? / Man Stays In Tree For 9-months After Wife Refuses To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Apologize? by arramyjay: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2008
The story goes,a guy and a girl are lovers,the guy gives the girl a present but it takes a while like a span of 5mins before the girl said thank u to the guy the gets alittle baffled and says to the girl this is unlike u u always say thank u almost immediately anytime i give u a present but this time it seems you dont like the present or maybe its too small or u were expecting more and the girl gets angry and sends a thunderous list of hexes to the guy, and she is angry because the guy thinks of her like an ingrate,now the question is this.
who should be the first person to apologize and why?
Re: Who Should Apologize? by LadyT(f): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2008
They are both daft its a stupid thing to fight over.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Apologize? by lonelypal(m): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2008

oh! sorry CAMBRIGDE
Re: Who Should Apologize? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2008
both of them r stupid

1 Like

Re: Who Should Apologize? by lonelypal(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2008
This is more like JAMB question grin grin brb poster
Re: Who Should Apologize? by arramyjay: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2008
LadyT:

oh yea and cos i am confused girl i didn't ask u to post me a "They are both daft its a stupid thing to fight over" i asked a simple question and that is all dont post if u have nothing to write.Thank u
Re: Who Should Apologize? by onyinye2(f): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2008
Definition of stupidity.
Re: Who Should Apologize? by HRhotness(f): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2008
I understand why she got angry but the thing is the guy read her wrong. . .

I dont see anyone as right or wrong in this situation. . . twas a simple misunderstanding and one or both of them shd  swallow their pride and apologise

1 Like

Re: Who Should Apologize? by Hannibal: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2008
HR.hotness:

I understand why she got angry but the thing is the guy read her wrong. . .

I don't see anyone as right or wrong in this situation. . . twas a simple misunderstanding and one or both of them should  swallow their pride and apologise

Both of em should french-kiss and forget the whole shebang.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Apologize? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2008
onyinye2:

Definition of stupidity.

O shit!!

I actually agree with Onyinye shocked shocked (I guess the world is really coming to an end grin )
Re: Who Should Apologize? by onyinye2(f): 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2008
Okija_juju:

O shit!!
I actually agree with Onyinye shocked shocked (I guess the world is really coming to an end grin )
I guess it is!! grin
Re: Who Should Apologize? by Sisikill: 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2008
LadyT:

Rotflmao! Nothing more to add!
Re: Who Should Apologize? by TheSly: 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2008
shegirl71:

The story goes,a guy and a girl are lovers,the guy gives the girl a present but it takes a while like a span of 5mins before the girl said thank u to the guy the gets alittle baffled and says to the girl this is unlike u u always say thank u almost immediately anytime i give u a present but this time it seems you don't like the present or maybe its too small or u were expecting more and the girl gets angry and sends a thunderous list of hexes to the guy, and she is angry because the guy thinks of her like an ingrate,now the question is this.
Tell em to face their studies first!
They are still kids from what i can see here? What!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Should Apologize? by topup: 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2008
I think she should, because after all he bought her the gift, instead of yelling insults, she should have reassured him that she was grateful. She shouldn't be so quick to lose her temper with him, he has all the right to express his concern.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Apologize? by iice(f): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2008
LadyT:

Abi ooo.
Re: Who Should Apologize? by hollandis(f): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2008
shegirl71:

The story goes,a guy and a girl are lovers,the guy gives the girl a present but it takes a while like a span of 5mins before the girl said thank u to the guy the gets alittle baffled and says to the girl this is unlike u u always say thank u almost immediately anytime i give u a present but this time it seems you don't like the present or maybe its too small or u were expecting more and the girl gets angry and sends a thunderous list of hexes to the guy, and she is angry because the guy thinks of her like an ingrate,now the question is this.

The question should have been who is more stupid? angry I think its the guy .The girl is an ass

1 Like

Re: Who Should Apologize? by TOYOSI20(f): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2008
She thanked him, didn't she?. . . . . . . . , so what's all the fuss about?, very trivial issue I must say . . . . . . embarassed
Re: Who Should Apologize? by arramyjay: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2008
Now guys dont be too hard,look when it comes to relationship,it is so unpredictable ,u cud fight over extremely little things.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Apologize? by iice(f): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2008
Things such as the 'timing' of saying thank you?
People get time ooo!
Re: Who Should Apologize? by hollandis(f): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2008
shegirl71:

Now guys don't be too hard,look when it comes to relationship,it is so unpredictable ,u cud fight over extremely little things.
The last time i bought a lexus for my girlfriend cool,she didnt even say thank you.She only got angry that I didnt even consult her
Re: Who Should Apologize? by arramyjay: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2008
hollandis:

The last time i bought a lexus for my girlfriend cool,she didnt even say thank you.She only got angry that I didnt even consult her

Oh my God men sorry u knw i cudnt help but laugh,sorry i hope she later said thank u,men some girls are mean.
Re: Who Should Apologize? by Udyro(f): 9:55am On Sep 05, 2008
a relationship that is going to hit the rock starts with someting like this. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Should Apologize? by hollandis(f): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2008
shegirl71:

Oh my God men sorry u knw i cudnt help but laugh,sorry i hope she later said thank u,men some girls are mean.
She still hasn't thanked me.Its my fault though.I should have at least informed her because she hates lexus
Re: Who Should Apologize? by arramyjay: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2008
hollandis:

She still hasn't thanked me.Its my fault though.I should have at least informed her because she hates lexus

Men even if she doesnt like it she shud have at least said thank u,some1 might say she an ingrate but she is nt becos you knew she didnt like Lexus and u bought her one,i dnt knw men relationship is so complicated sometimes u are a good man,i am sure if u were tht guy in the story u wud have nt bothered if she said thank u or how she said it.
Re: Who Should Apologize? by hollandis(f): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2008
shegirl71:

Men even if she doesnt like it she should have at least said thank u,someone might say she an ingrate but she is nt because you knew she didnt like Lexus and u bought her one,i dnt knw men relationship is so complicated sometimes u are a good man,i am sure if u were that guy in the story u would have nt bothered if she said thank u or how she said it.
lol ingrate ke
Pls take ya time o ,before i give you 5 shoryuken,3 sonic boom and 34 hadoken tongue
No be me go look for trouble,I toast babe finish .You know no say na wahala I go find?If she like make she say thank you or not.Na she saka
The major thing be say
1. she has to give to ceaser what belongs to ceaser
2. Ceasar cannot reap where he has not sown
3. You will sow what you reap
Re: Who Should Apologize? by arramyjay: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2008
grin I will my bad.
Re: Who Should Apologize? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2008
lol . . . .Just lol . . grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Should Apologize? by LadyT(f): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2008
shegirl please dont start. angry
Re: Who Should Apologize? by ssRhino: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2008
They both need help, u give presents not to expect "thank you" but cos u wanna.
The lady gets angry for dumb reason.
So they good match, cos they are both petty

1 Like

Re: Who Should Apologize? by arramyjay: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2008
LadyT:

shegirl please don't start. angry

Start what?
Re: Who Should Apologize? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2008
the guy shld sack the girl with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Apologize? by idupaul: 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2008
They should both be excommunicated from their church for conduct unbecoming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking / Prominent Nigerians Children Now Get Married To White Americans! / Why Do Men Love Lesbians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.