Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,419 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? (2386 Views)

An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics / My Boyfriend Likes Medium Sized Bossom N Wants Me 2 Do Somtin 2 Make Mine Bigger / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? by redroses1(f): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2006
she was 1st known 2 me as his cousin but now claiming 2 be his girl

do u think dat i should leave them alone or what. cry cry cry cry

Re: She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? by diddy4(m): 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2006
yeah you have to. since you now know it aint his cousin but his girl. he lied to you and you know the truth now. so just back off and get you another guy. nice pics.
Re: She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? by desiree(f): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2006
hey red roses

You got to do what you got to do, stay with him only if he is worth fighting and i guess you know what the other option would be.
Re: She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? by eveseh(f): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2006
whateva girl,just leave dem alone let dem live thire lives
Re: She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? by oribi(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2006
ur jst 2 kool 2 be used,jst leave him and find sum1 u else.this person should be a stranger to u,must have a good attribute,metally be ok.the reason i told to go for a stranger was because a stranger will treat u wit respect than sumbody u know, take care ma friend and make the right chioce, smiley
Re: She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? by Busta(f): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2006
confront him bout it, u neva know is she's lying just to get u to stay away from him. but, if it happens to be true, leave him alone and move on with ur life.

Ma fifty cents!
Re: She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? by redroses1(f): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2006
@busta
i agree wit u undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? by johnbulgie(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2006
i guezz he is a hard core cry smiley
Re: She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2006
well you just leave them alone and go on with your life and your really pretty.
Re: She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? by finemocha(f): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2009
i dont even know what to tell u sef.
Re: She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? by ifat(f): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2009
i dont think its worth fightin 4, he's definetly not d 1 4 u galfrnd.peradventure he's d 1 4 u, he'll leave his so called cousin nd come 2 u.4 now pls move on wv ur life, good radiance to bad rubbish. wink
Re: She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 02, 2009
Is that your pic? If it is, then that your guy must be crazy except the so called couzin is prettier than you. I don't want to make things worse, but when it comes to lying like he did, then you should be a running like a bitch, and as fast as a cow.
Re: She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? by Babasexy(m): 4:14am On Nov 02, 2009
leave them alone jor and move on.
Re: She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? by emans(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2009
i beg move on and leave them,liars are everywhere
Re: She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? by na2day2(m): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2009
red roses:

she was 1st known 2 me as his cousin but now claiming 2 be his girl

do u think dat i should leave them alone or what. cry cry cry cry

as she fine pass u, wetin u go do? leave the bobo jor, the one wey deserve am don come lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Told Me 2 Leave Him Alone 4 Her? by Bigseven(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18
First I thought one of your armpit ain’t shaved while the other is shaved grin
Back to the matter. Move on quietly

(1) (Reply)

Met A Girl For A Week And She Is Dead Now / @guys.can You Wash Your Girlfriend Or Wife Pants And Bra: / Why Dont Naija Babes Care Abt Their Shape(body)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.