Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? (5035 Views)

Poll: Will You attend Your EX's wedding?

yes: 68% (20 votes)
No: 31% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? / Would You Attend An Ex's Wedding? / Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by DeepZone: 1:40am On Sep 05, 2008
You dated him/her for long and still remained friends after break up but lo, he/she invited you to his/her wedding. Will you attend that wedding especially when his/her significant other knew about you?

Apart from attendance, if he/she asks for your help in his/her wedding preparation, will you oblige?
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by onyinye2(f): 1:43am On Sep 05, 2008
Of course not. What use is there me coming? I have better things to do then wage in the past.
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by DeepZone: 1:51am On Sep 05, 2008
Of course not. What use is there me coming? I have better things to do then wage in the past.

Even when you were the person that broke up with him and he invited you specially to the wedding?
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by bettes(f): 1:54am On Sep 05, 2008
i can never attend an ex's wedding,unless the bride is ugly grin grin
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by DeepZone: 1:57am On Sep 05, 2008
i can never attend an ex's wedding,[b]unless the bride is ugl[/b]y
Roflmao; That means you are going there to mock them. grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by tRoOE(f): 1:59am On Sep 05, 2008
Hell to de big NO
What for undecided
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by KarmaMod(f): 1:59am On Sep 05, 2008
No.
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by bigboyslim(m): 2:05am On Sep 05, 2008
I will definitely attend. The fact that we've broken up for a considerable period of time indicates that we have both moved on and I see no reason why I shouldnt want to attend a friend's wedding. But i'm a guy anyway. I guess ladies tend to see things differently in these circumstances
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by DeepZone: 2:14am On Sep 05, 2008
Hell to de big NO
What for

Assuming it was convenient for you to attend but you still refused, could it be because you haven't gotten over him and is hating on his bride? Why the "hell to the BIG no" which literally means that nothing on earth will make you attend that wedding?
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by DeepZone: 2:15am On Sep 05, 2008
No.

What if he's marrying your blood relation who hooked up with him without any knowledge that you were involved with him?
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by onyinye2(f): 2:16am On Sep 05, 2008
DeepZone:

Even when you were the person that broke up with him and he invited you specially to the wedding?
Don't really care. Better off doing something productive.
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by bigboyslim(m): 2:17am On Sep 05, 2008
onyinye2:

I smell some bitterness in your post. The question clearly states that after your break up you and the ex maitained a cordial relationship before the invite. Does his friendship not mean anything to you?
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by DeepZone: 2:17am On Sep 05, 2008

arrrghhhrrh grin grin grin grin grin grin, attending wedding is no more productive? But, you will attend other weddings even though you were supposed to be doing something productive?

Will you rather attend his funeral?
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by bettes(f): 2:18am On Sep 05, 2008
@DeepZone: yes to mock them grin grin
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by DeepZone: 2:21am On Sep 05, 2008
@DeepZone: yes to mock them

LOLOL, actually an EX invited me to his wedding this evening but i don't know his bride. Something is telling me not to go, but on a second thought, I said, what d heck. We've been friends after the break up and it wasn't his fault that we broke up either.
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by onyinye2(f): 2:22am On Sep 05, 2008
DeepZone:

arrrghhhrrh grin grin grin grin grin grin, attending wedding is no more productive? But, you will attend other weddings even though you were supposed to be doing something productive?
I usely only go to weddings for the cake and the leisure.

bigboyslim:

I smell some bitterness in your post. The question clearly states that after your break up you and the ex maitained a cordial relationship before the invite. Does his friendship not mean anything to you?
All friendships have boundaries.
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by tRoOE(f): 2:24am On Sep 05, 2008
DeepZone:

Assuming it was convenient for you to attend but you still refused
[size=13pt][/color]Yes i would[/size]
could it be because you haven't gotten over him
[size=13pt][color=#990000]When i call someone my EX, that means the past,his history to me
Btw, that wedding will not be taking place,if i still have feeling towards him wink
[/size]

hating on his bride?
Why hate on his bride, i got no business with her or their relationship

Why the "hell to the BIG no" which literally means that nothing on earth will make you attend that wedding?
[size=13pt]Sweetie it all about principles.
It does matter if our relationship ended on a good or note

Got a question for you
Would you invite your EX to your wedding
[/size]
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by bettes(f): 2:28am On Sep 05, 2008
DeepZone:

LOLOL, actually an EX invited me to his wedding this evening but i don't know his bride. Something is telling me not to go, but on a second thought, I said, what d heck. We've been friends after the break up and it wasn't his fault that we broke up either.
[color=#006600][/color]

Even if it wasn't the guy faults i would still never go, i might be paranoid i would think his friends/relatives were talking about me, its worst when you are still single.
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by DeepZone: 2:29am On Sep 05, 2008
Got a question for you
Would you invite your EX to your wedding

That will be my greatest wish whether we broke up peacefully or not as long as he'll not be violent there.

Btw, that wedding will not be taking place,if i still have feeling towards him

grin grin grin grin grin e fit take placeooo.
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by tRoOE(f): 2:30am On Sep 05, 2008
DeepZone:

That will be my greatest wish whether we broke up peacefully or not as long as he'll not be violent there.
[size=13pt]more grace to your elbow[/size]
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by DeepZone: 2:34am On Sep 05, 2008
Even if it wasn't the guy faults i would still never go, i might be paranoid i would think his friends/relatives were talking about me, its worst when you are still single.

Now you are coming clean. Will you go with your guy especially if your new guy is tighter than your EX?
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by DeepZone: 2:35am On Sep 05, 2008
more grace to your elbow

Thank You.
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by DeepZone: 2:37am On Sep 05, 2008
Yes i would

Even when he's marrying a close relation that didn't know about your relationship with him?
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by tRoOE(f): 2:38am On Sep 05, 2008
DeepZone:

grin grin grin grin grin e fit take placeooo.
[size=13pt]Lai Lai, i go kidnap him before his wedding
Take him somewhere he will never find his way back home
[/size]
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by KarmaMod(f): 2:38am On Sep 05, 2008
DeepZone:

What if he's marrying your blood relation who hooked up with him without any knowledge that you were involved with him?

There's no inbetween with my extended family. They're either too old or too young so it's not possible
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by bettes(f): 2:42am On Sep 05, 2008
DeepZone:

Now you are coming clean. Will you go with your guy especially if your new guy is tighter than your EX?
[color=#000099][/color]

I will with the new guy, and i'll make sure i'll be looking hot so that his friends/relatives he would see what he missed out on,
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by DeepZone: 2:43am On Sep 05, 2008
Lai Lai, i go kidnap him before his wedding

That is if you know his house. He may be dodging you if he suspects you are scorned and may scatter his wedding. Pray tell he won't be marrying me because i'll still fight you in my wedding gown. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by bettes(f): 2:44am On Sep 05, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]Lai Lai, i go kidnap him before his wedding
[/size]
[color=#990000][/color]

take am easy now,there are too many fishes in the river
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by DeepZone: 2:44am On Sep 05, 2008
There's no inbetween with my extended family. They're either too old or too young so it's not possible

Both paternal and maternal?
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by Queenisha: 2:44am On Sep 05, 2008
DeepZone:

What a trusting ex.
People have been known to put "otapia pia" in the refreshments if they were jilted.
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by DeepZone: 2:46am On Sep 05, 2008
What a trusting ex.
People have been known to put "otapia pia" in the refreshments if they were jilted.

I guess he knows how I am but even at that, i'm a little bit concerned and felt somehow after the invitation.

@Bold
Re: Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? by minute(f): 2:47am On Sep 05, 2008
Depends.Does the wife want me there?

I believe ettiquette would say NO.

This is an intimate affair and the ex has no place there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

kk / The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic / Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.