Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. (5030 Views)

See Response Man Got After Using His Girlfriend's Phone To Text Her Bestfriend / Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by drezzyx(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hmmmm....

1 Share

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by Jasen1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
Fake

You forgot this screenshot can only come.from the man side

Unless you're the man in question sleeping with married woman

11 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by marlow1962(m): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Which kind fake chat be dis na

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
assuming its real?
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by ken6488(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
break Up no time

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by drezzyx(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ur opinion forget from where it is coming from, there is a situation like this on ground.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by drezzyx(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jasen1:
Fake

You forget this screenshot can only come.from the man side

It can come from either
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
Pretend i didn't see it. Stop touching her & start fvcking her friends one by one, her sisters and her mother too & when I'm done drop/ divorce her stupid ass so the boyfriend can have her to himself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by Jasen1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
drezzyx:
It can come from either

From.the chat, it shows the shot came from the man

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by Jasen1(m): 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
drezzyx:
Ur opinion forget from where it is coming from, there is a situation like this on ground.

Divorce
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by drezzyx(m): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jasen1:

From.the chat, it shows the shot came from the man
Ur own opinion
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by drezzyx(m): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
dairykidd:
Pretend i didn't see it. Stop touching her & start fvcking her friends one by one, her sisters and her mother too & when I'm done drop/ divorce her stupid ass so the boyfriend can have her to himself undecided
Wow!
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by NattyMilly(m): 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
girlfriend's phone??.. this sh*t is backwards��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by Oduduwa707: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
cool
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by Oduduwa707: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
dairykidd:

cool

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by AkpaAmu99: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
Oduduwa707:

cool
[/s]
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by AkpaAmu99: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
Oduduwa707:
cool
[/s]
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by Quality20(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
d hubby she up his game- more hard phucks n more money so she can forget d adulterous lovers outside
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by Allsingles: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
For any issues in your Marriage or Relationship,
We are with you at...
https://allsinglesandmarried..com

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by Amstupid(m): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
I always log into nairaland anytime I wanted,
Go to news trending and start booking space to write rubbish grin

I no dey read the headline and content self grin

Dats how I live my life grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by budaatum: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jasen1:
Fake

It's not fake. He is obviously the man in question posting evidence of him fuqing another man's girl and is asking what you would do if you found out he was so he knows what to do when he's caught.

His next thread was "His girlfriend infected him with gonorrhea"!
https://www.nairaland.com/5499699/girlfriend-just-infected-me-gonorrhoea#83569200

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by Jasen1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
budaatum:

It's not fake. He is obviously the man in question posting evidence of him fuqing another man's girl and is asking what you would do if you found out he was so he knows what to do when he's caught.

His next thread was "His girlfriend infected him with gonorrhea"!
https://www.nairaland.com/5499699/girlfriend-just-infected-me-gonorrhoea#83569200

You're right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by galadima77(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
I doubt even a mentally unstable woman would be so explicit.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by Mr100Dollars: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
I go use preek kill her first, then i go use suffer kill her for the marriage, I won't say a word to her.

Women can never be trusted this days, I remember when a girl was telling her guy she doesn't like sex, and her guy is proud of her, telling other guys he can swear that his girl can never cheat on him, because she hates sex. But this girl keeps collecting dick from a bet9ja worker.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2019
Jasen1:
Fake

C.I.A
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by drezzyx(m): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
I go use preek kill her first, then i go use suffer kill her for the marriage, I won't say a word to her.

Women can never be trusted this days, I remember when a girl was telling her guy she doesn't like sex, and her guy is proud of her, telling other guys he can swear that his girl can never cheat on him, because she hates sex. But this girl keeps collecting dick from a bet9ja worker.
D taste is d difference, d difference is in d taste.
abeg dick pass dick...Lol
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by drezzyx(m): 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
ruggedtimi:
C.I.A
Infact this one pass C.I.A na interpol
Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by drezzyx(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
galadima77:
I doubt even a mentally unstable woman would be so explicit.
U never jam.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Wife/girlfriend Phone. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Amstupid:
I always log into nairaland anytime I wanted,
Go to news trending and start booking space to write rubbish grin

I no dey read the headline and content self grin

Dats how I live my life grin
useless life wey you dey live grin

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet / True Love: What is it? / My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.