Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,814 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! (5054 Views)

The Media's Unhealthy Obsession With Sarah Palin / Sarah Palin Is A Mistake / Mccain Picks Sarah Palin As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by Ibime(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2008
Tayo-D:

@Ibime,
So for political expediency, you will go against your conscience? besides, isn't the Govt meant to secure the right to life according to the declaration of independence? una do o.

For political expediency, alchohol prohibition was dropped.

Tayo-D:

Tell me, who has criminalised or intend to criminalise homosexuality?

Up till recently, many states criminalised homosexuality. . . . infact, abortion may have been legal before homosexuality. . . . but the world has moved on. . . .time to move on from this abortion argument now. . . .it is no longer an issue. . .

Tayo-D:

How about encouragin people to bear the responsibilities of their actions? The cost of taken care of the babies will be borne by the parents through special taxes.

Maybe in your utopian world. . . not everybody who has an abortion is from a conservative family like you and I. . . you think these women who have abortions can afford it in the first place?. . . .

Tayo-D:

The principle is very clear. No cruel and unusual punishment. If you take a life, your life should also be taken.

Really?. . . your views are extremist. . . . even before Roe and Wade, death sentence was not the punishment for abortion. . . . so why the bruhaha? . . . your 'life before liberty' argument means that you have backed yourself into a corner where the death sentence is the only punishment for abortion. . . .

4Play, do you agree with death penalty for abortion?

4 Play:

America will deal with the consequences of pro-life policies the same way Ireland has dealt with it. Ireland today enjoys a better standard of living than most European countries,including Britain,notwithstanding the presence of "unwanted babies".  

Funny that you attribute most of Ireland's successes to the 'unwanted' babies blossoming. . . . that is the most ridiculous political correlation anyone has ever drawn. . . . the reason for Ireland's success is simply joining the EU and the inevitable economic kick that comes with that; cutting corporate tax; and immigration of high skilled workers, including returning Irish. . . .  not to mention goodwill from America. . . . you will find that a lot of microchip companies are based there now. . . . quite a few native Irish are still low educated and poor. . . .I suspect that is the demographic from which a lot of these abortions come from. . . .

I lived in a middle class neighbourhood in England and never heard the word abortion. . . . I moved to London and abortion amongst the lower classes was a common thing.

Infact, 1/3 of American abortions since Roe vs Wade have been African Americans. Need I tell you that the majority proportion of abortees are from lower classes with socio-economic problems. I doubt that these would be significant contributors to the economy. Infact, crime will increase.

4 Play:

Ibime, The Destroyer of Facts. No fact is an obstacle in making a point.

O-boy, I read it here:

http://allafrica.com/stories/200807160613.html

Please take it up with allafrica.com if you disagree.

In Anambra State , for instance, abortion has been legalized, in fragrant violation of the Criminal Code, under the deceptive euphemistic expression: 'Women's Reproductive Right". This is one bitter pill many Anambra citizens cannot swallow. But it is true: abortion is now legal in Anambra State . The law came into force on 17th March, 2005 when Professor Brian Adinma was the commissioner for Health, Anambra State . Section 6 (a) of the law states that "the view of the woman shall be taken into consideration for decisions: on the number, timing and spacing of the children " Prima facie, this phrase may sound laudable. But section 6 (a) is substantially similar to article 16(e) of the controversial Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW).
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by Ibime(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2008
Tayo-D:

Why then are you forcing your polarising belief on me? Why should you force me to accept abortion?

Who forced you to abort your baby? Do the current laws say you must abort your baby?. . . . if you want to keep your baby, you are free to do so. . . . . you are the one forcing your polarising belief on people. . . . infact, you want to kill people for carrying out abortion.
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by Bastage: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2008
There is no iota of evidence that the products of unwanted pregnancies are a net economic burden. Not one.

LOL. And you claim to be living in the UK. A country where single mothers are a dozen a dime. And where they cost the state a fortune. And you're telling me there's no evidence!!! If single mothers here weren't granted abortions the system would be totally bankrupt within a year. And get this: America is no different!!!

LMAO. I'm in the UK too, dude. Don't try to tell me that a problem doesn't exist when I see it every day!!!!
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by 4Play(m): 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2008
Funny that you attribute most of Ireland's successes to the 'unwanted' babies blossoming. . . . that is the most ridiculous political correlation anyone has ever drawn. . . . the reason for Ireland's success is simply joining the EU and the inevitable economic kick that comes with that; cutting corporate tax; and immigration of high skilled workers, including returning Irish. . . .  not to mention goodwill from America. . . . you will find that a lot of microchip companies are based there now. . . . quite a few native Irish are still low educated and poor. . . .I suspect that is the demographic from which a lot of these abortions come from. . .

The problem with you is that you love using the straw man. You asked how Republicans are supposed to cope with unwanted babies given that they are supposed to increase public expenditure. What I have done is shown you that having strict laws on abortion,as Ireland does,doesn't lead to what you have said.
Please take it up with allafrica.com if you disagree.

In Anambra State , for instance, abortion has been legalized, in fragrant violation of the Criminal Code, under the deceptive euphemistic expression: 'Women's Reproductive Right". This is one bitter pill many Anambra citizens cannot swallow. But it is true: abortion is now legal in Anambra State . The law came into force on 17th March, 2005 when Professor Brian Adinma was the commissioner for Health, Anambra State . Section 6 (a) of the law states that "the view of the woman shall be taken into consideration for decisions: on the number, timing and spacing of the children " Prima facie, this phrase may sound laudable. But section 6 (a) is substantially similar to article 16(e) of the controversial Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW).

This is another problem you have. Copying and pasting without figuring out for yourself. If the writer's opinion is that Sec 6(a) is tantamount to a legalisation of abortion in my home state, it will amount to sheer idiocy to proclaim it to the public as a fact.
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2008
Tayo-D:

You don't get it do you? laws are not made to criminalise people to maintain law and order while upholding the constituion. You still haven't old me sho is criminalising homosexuality o. Last I checked, the disagreement is on homesexual marriage.
Why then are you forcing your polarising belief on me? Why should you force me to accept homosexual marriage and abortion? This is where the constituion take pre-eminince and the principle that "your right ends where muine begins". The woman has no right to kill that life.

Nice way to compact the meaning of laws.

Oboy, I gave you the link (which isn't about homo-marriages) . Either you can choose to read it or not.

Give the woman the right to decide, especially in extreme cases like rape.

Btw, I am anti gay marriage.
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by Hannibal: 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2008
khai_khai:

Btw, I am anti gay marriage.

Same here!!! cool
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by 4Play(m): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2008
Bastage:

LOL. And you claim to be living in the UK. A country where single mothers are a dozen a dime. And where they cost the state a fortune. And you're telling me there's no evidence!!! If single mothers here weren't granted abortions the system would be totally bankrupt within a year. And get this: America is no different!!!

LMAO. I'm in the UK too, dude. Don't try to tell me that a problem doesn't exist when I see it every day!!!!

Where is the evidence that unwanted babies are a net economic burden? Don't use beer parlor analysis for me.

Let me help you out,there is no evidence for what you assert.If making abortion difficult for women was a net economic burden,the stricter a state's abortion laws are,the worse the state's economic situation will be.
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by Ibime(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2008
Bastage:

Tell him to go to Tottenham, Peckham, Brixton, any of these. . . .

4 Play:

You asked how Republicans are supposed to cope with unwanted babies given that they are supposed to increase public expenditure. What I have done is shown you that having strict laws on abortion,as Ireland does,doesn't lead what you have said.

It doesn't change the fact that it is a ridiculous comparison. You could have drawn any country out of the hat. I wonder why you didn't pick Nigeria as an example.  grin grin grin . Everybody knows the reason for Ireland's resurgence. You don't have to kid us with your propaganda. You took it too far this time man. . .  grin grin grin

4 Play:

This another problem you have. Copying and pasting without figuring out for yourself. If the writer's opinion is that Sec 6(a) is tantamount to a legalisation of abortion in my home state, it will amount to sheer idiocy to proclaim it to the public as a fact.

Yes, I figured out that it was a backdoor move to pass it into law for reasons of family planning. . . . still, as long as a woman can claim that it interferes with her individual rights, that makes it legal right?. . . . as a lawyer, you should know that British government passes all sorts of bills through the backdoor. . . .
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by Ibime(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2008

If not, how many years (or months) sentence would you give to a woman who aborts her baby?

I am still waiting o! You must answer this one today.
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by 4Play(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2008
Ibime:

It doesn't change the fact that it is a ridiculous comparison. You could have drawn any country out of the hat. I wonder why you didn't pick Nigeria as an example.  grin grin grin . Everybody knows the reason for Ireland's resurgence. You don't have to kid us with your propaganda. You took it too far this time man. . .  grin grin grin

You maybe a little slow but let me repeat myself again. There is no evidence that prohibiting abortion hinders a nation's economy and comparing Ireland with it's next door neighbor illustrates the point. Nothing,not even it's crime figures, gives the impression that Ireland's army of ''unwanted babies'' is hindering it's growth.

As for Nigeria,unless you can adduce evidence that Nigeria will be wealthier if abortion was legal,I don't see your point. Why compare a Western nation to an African nation when you have another Western nation which you can use to contrast.
Yes, I figured out that it was a backdoor move to pass it into law for reasons of family planning. . . . still, as long as a woman can claim that it interferes with her individual rights, that makes it legal right?. . . . as a lawyer, you should know that British government passes all sorts of bills through the backdoor. . . .

What you "figured" is wrong. Abortion is illegal in Anambra state irrespective of what your "legal expert" from AllAfrica.com told you.

Abortion can't even be legalised by the state legislature because of the provisions of the CC.
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by 4Play(m): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2008
Ibime:

If not, how many years (or months) sentence would you give to a woman who aborts her baby?

I am still waiting o! You must answer this one today.

The same penalties that apply in Ireland.
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by KarmaMod(f): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2008
Well I did say 99% . . . perhaps you're in the 1 objective %, but it seems guilty conscience betrayed you here

Perhaps you are drunk. It's Friday so I'll let that pass. I suggest you buy a sense of humor. where's the guilty conscience in laughing and making fun of these people? save that gibberish for someone else.
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2008
So, if I am anti-gay marriage and there is a call to cast a vote for or against it, I should not vote? Is this what this is all about? I see that many of those arguing for claim to be against the same issues they argue for here. Do you then mean one could be anti, say abortion, but never vote when called to, on the issue?
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by KarmaMod(f): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2008
Long story . . . "christians" my foot! I suppose excusing fornication and having 17yr old pregnant but unmarried daughters is your idea of Christ-like attitude. Everyone can claim to be "christian" . . . its the republican gambit.
Bush came to office too clinging his gideon's bible.

grin

Fact that people fall for that nonsense is too funny. Other than being pro-life and anti sex education I'D like to know what makes her a such a "great Christian".
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by Bastage: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2008
Tell him to go to Tottenham, Peckham, Brixton, any of these. . . .

Bro, I daren't tell him that.
He'll go there and report back that the streets there are paved with gold!!!

He obviously lives in a different UK to the rest of us. grin grin grin grin
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by Ibime(m): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2008
4 Play:

There is no evidence that prohibiting abortion hinders a nation's economy and comparing Ireland with it's next door neighbor illustrates the point.    

No. Ireland is the completely wrong test case for this assertion because other overwhelming factors contributed to Ireland's resurgence.

It is up to you to prove that keeping unwanted babies stimulates the economy, especially in a country with Social Welfare. Studies have shown that abortion lowers crime (which comes with its own cost). You have no scientific way of proving your assertions. Its just a theory.

4 Play:

The same penalties that apply in Ireland.

Life imprisonment?. . . .no doubt playing to the whims of the Irish Catholic Church. . . .I suppose you would like to implement Irelands policy on allowing gay marriages as well. . . .the fact is that the Irish Government is playing to its demographics (many gays in Ireland), not creating policy on its principles. . . . in Portugal it is 3 years for abortion. . . . so whats the difference?. . . . many Irish women get counselling as to abortion services in the UK anyway. . . . seems like Ireland are shifting their unwanted moral responsibilities onto the UK. . . . a half hearted approach if you ask me. . . . and one which is likely to change within the next 15 years. . . . rest assured, Ireland will make abortions legal. You can quote me on that. . . . . anyway, life imprisonment is an extremist view. . . .
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by Ibime(m): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2008
Kobojunkie:

So, if I am anti-gay marriage and there is a call to cast a vote for or against it, I should not vote?

That is the difference between a common person like you and a leader. . . . you think if everyone votes with their heart, there will be peace?. . . . leadership is all about compromise. . . .you think South Africa was ready to end apartheid?. . . . most White South Africans still believed in it. . . . if they all had to vote with their heart, Mandela would still be in Robben Island.
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by Bastage: 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2008
Where is the evidence that unwanted babies are a net economic burden? Don't use beer parlor analysis for me.

Factually. The majority of abortions are to unmarried teens.
Factually. If they are forced to have children, somebody has to pay to raise those children. Who? Does the single mother pay? If you honestly believe that most single mothers pay for the raising of thier children without financial help from the state then I have to call you a liar for claiming that you live in the UK.
The benefit system here actively encourages teenagers to have children out of wedlock. They know they'll get a house and a state income. To pretend otherwise is just an utter joke.

And you keep spouting on about Ireland. As I've already told you - Irish woman who want abortions come to the UK. Literally thousands upon thousands travel to the UK each year. To use Ireland as an example is totally and utterly irrelevent.
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by TayoD1(m): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2008
@Bastage,

The benefit system here actively encourages teenagers to have children out of wedlock. They know they'll get a house and a state income. To pretend otherwise is just an utter joke.
That has been my point. There is no deterence to abortion and having babies outside of wedlock. When the teens know that they will have to eventually pay for the State to raise those kids, there will be less pregnancies.

Look at it this way, even though the State help single mothers around here, they eventually go after the Fathers for the money.
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by 4Play(m): 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2008
No. Ireland is the completely wrong test case for this assertion because other overwhelming factors contributed to Ireland's resurgence.

It is up to you to prove that keeping unwanted babies stimulates the economy, especially in a country with Social Welfare. Studies have shown that abortion lowers crime (which comes with its own cost). You have no scientific way of proving your assertions. Its just a theory.

The question is not whether there are other factors which contributed to Ireland's success,that is stating the obvious. The question is whether you can show that Ireland is paying some economic price for its abortion laws. This you have woefully failed to do.

You seem to want to discard the burden of proving an assertion you made, the drain on public spending that prohibiting abortion brings. Here is the problem you have,unless you can show that on balance,the costs of having those babies outweigh the benefits they bring to society,your point is flawed.

Let's arguendo assume that 40% of unwanted babies will develop into career criminals,that will leave 60% who are generally law abiding citizens. You may have some increase in crime but you haven't shown that the costs outweigh the benefits.
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by bawomolo(m): 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2008
i do think 4 play has to provide studies to show how ireland's economic group directly correlates to its pro-life stance.  i thought ireland's admittance to the EU had a bigger impact. i may be wrong

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6646629.stm
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by Bastage: 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2008
@Tayo-D.

You cannot stop teens from getting pregnant by cutting off their benefits. It's just not going to happen in a modern society. Maybe it should, but it won't. The State will always provide.

As for the fathers? Yes, they go after them. But statistics show that mostly to be a waste of time. For the paltry £8 million that the Chiild Support Agency pursued through the legal system, it actually cost the UK taxpayer £12 million!!! Yet more to add to the economic burden.
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by comechop(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2008
WHAT THE FRICK GUYS!!
You have changed the fricking topic to abortion now what the heck?!

Make una carry this una abortion topic go elsewhere abeg.

Pls I want to talk about the beautiful Mrs. Palin plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss lol
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by doyin13(m): 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2008
One would think this election is Obama vs. Palin rather than Obama vs. McCain.
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by Bastage: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2008
Well whose gonna vote for crusty old McCain without a hot chick by his side?

Even if she is mental.
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by 4Play(m): 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2008
Bastage:

Factually. The majority of abortions are to unmarried teens.
Factually. If they are forced to have children, somebody has to pay to raise those children. Who? Does the single mother pay? If you honestly believe that most single mothers pay for the raising of their children without financial help from the state then I have to call you a liar for claiming that you live in the UK.

And you keep spouting on about Ireland. As I've already told you - Irish woman who want abortions come to the UK. Literally thousands upon thousands travel to the UK each year. To use Ireland as an example is totally and utterly irrelevent.

You are making a giant leap. If we are to assume that the consequence of having children raised by single mothers is that they are net economic burden to society,we have to conclude that African-Americans and Caribeans are a net burden to the US & UK respectively.A conclusion which will gladden the likes of the KKK and BNP but which is far from the truth.

Children are by necessity,burdens to society,wanted or unwanted. They don't work,don't pay taxes and have no purchasing power.

Those children however,including the "unwanted" ones,will grow up to be adults and a majority of them will find work and pay taxes. By that very fact,they are already a "net benefit" to society. This is where you and Ibime miss the point. Unless you can still say,when they grow up into adults,that they(net total of them) are better off ''dead'',you can never claim that unwanted babies are burdens.

My friend,unless you want to argue that every woman who wants an abortion simply goes to the UK and procures one,which will be a lie,you can't deny that on balance,Ireland is crawling with "unwanted" people who,but for the abortion laws,would not be alive again.

The question then becomes,how are those people affecting society? Are they a burden in general?
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2008
Ibime:

That is the difference between a common person like you and a leader. . . . you think if everyone votes with their heart, there will be peace?. . . . leadership is all about compromise. . . .you think South Africa was ready to end apartheid?. . . . most White South Africans still believed in it. . . . if they all had to vote with their heart, Mandela would still be in Robben Island.

So even in a democracy where law is supposedly based on the views of the majority, the “leaders” according to your definition, choose not to vote so those on the other side of the debate can have their way? Those who vote their beliefs are republicans while those who go vote against their own belief's are leaders Well, I am glad you are able to live not standing up for what you claim to believe. If you believe that makes you a better person, well. good for you.
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by 4Play(m): 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2008
bawomolo:

i do think 4 play has to provide studies to show how ireland's economic group directly correlates to its pro-life stance.  i thought ireland's admittance to the EU had a bigger impact. i may be wrong
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6646629.stm

People are claiming that "unwanted" babies(defined as people who would be aborted if the law permits) would be a burden to the public purse. If that is the case,using Ireland as an example of a Western nation that generally prohibits abortion,can someone point out how this claim has manifested itself in Ireland?
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 06, 2008
Is this election between unborn baby A and Aborted baby B?
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by Ibime(m): 12:05am On Sep 06, 2008
4 Play:

You seem to want to discard the burden of proof of proving an assertion you made, the drain on public spending that prohibiting abortion brings. Here is the problem you have,unless you can show that on balance,the costs of having those babies outweigh the benefits they bring to society,your point is flawed.

Let's arguendo assume that 40% of unwanted babies will develop into career criminals,that will leave 60% who are generally law abiding citizens. You may have some increase in crime but you haven't shown that the costs outweigh the benefits.

Burden of proof lies with you. You are the one trying to change the law. I will give you a few facts, maybe, you can do the mathematical correlations yourself.

36% of abortions are African American.

57% of abortions are whites.

The rest are other ethnic minorities.

90% of abortions occur in Urban areas.

Unemployment is higher in Urban areas. For example, 48% of black men in new York are unemployed.

Rates of poverty are higher in urban areas.

Before Roe vs Wade, those who could afford to travel to New York for abortions did.

Therefore Roe vs Wade only provided abortion for the most disadvantaged mothers.

From all these correlations, without any mathematical calculation, I would argue that the reversal of Roe vs Wade (if we take away the no who could afford abortion in New York) would leave a population of unwanted babies, probably 90% of whom come from low income and low educated families in communities with socio-economic problems.

Go and check any sociology website to see the chances of unemployment and/or crime amongst people from such a demographic.

Take that percentage and multiply it by the cost of Welfare/Prison/School over a lifetime. Then factor in the cost of crime.

Now take the other percentage and multiply it by the average income tax payment per capita.

Now see if it balances out.

Whichever way, you lose.
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by bawomolo(m): 12:06am On Sep 06, 2008
4 Play:

People are claiming that "unwanted" babies(defined as people who would be aborted if the law permits) would be a burden to the public purse. If that is the case,using Ireland as an example of a Western nation that generally prohibits abortion,can someone point out how this claim has manifested itself in Ireland?

i believe the argument would be poorer biblebelt southern states like arkansas, mississippi who have little to fund welfare would be burdened by an increase in welfare babies or foster kids. i don't see this as an important issue though. roe vs wade would still stand
Re: Hockey Players: Sarah Palin For President! by 4Play(m): 12:06am On Sep 06, 2008
Bastage:

@Tayo-D.

You cannot stop teens from getting pregnant by cutting off their benefits. It's just not going to happen in a modern society. Maybe it should, but it won't. The State will always provide.

If you are unaware that there are many people,lots of them teens,who get pregnant precisely to get benefits,you are being naive. Many people on benefits live a better life than many working people. The benefits system is an incentive for more out of wedlock babies.
As for the fathers? Yes, they go after them. But statistics show that mostly to be a waste of time. For the paltry £8 million that the Chiild Support Agency pursued through the legal system, it actually cost the UK taxpayer £12 million!!! Yet more to add to the economic burden.

Lets take those figures as a given. Does the £8m include the amount paid by people who would not have paid but were deterred by the legal consequences? No! It calculates those who paid after legal proceedings were initiated against them but doesn't factor in those who paid because they were aware that legal proceedings could commence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Touching Image Of George H.W. Bush's Service Dog Lying By His Coffin In Texas / The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa / Russia Drops "Poisonous Gas" On Ukranian Forces In Mariupol With Drones (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.