Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa (5031 Views)

The Plunder Of Africa / The Plunder And Depopulation Of Central Africa By The West / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by cap28: 3:01am On Nov 13, 2011
The Second Berlin Plunder of Africa. Only a United Africa can Defeat the Imperialists

by Motsoko Pheko

Global Research, November 12, 2011
Fahamu. AllAfrica Global Media 

Email this article to a friend
Print this article

0diggsdigg   40

Imperialism is alive and well, and the Libyan invasion by Western forces is the latest example. Only a united Africa protecting and defending the interests of her own people collectively can defeat the imperialists.

From its inception on 6 April 1959, the Pan-Africanist Congress of Azania (PAC) in South Africa, whose first President was Mangaliso Robert Sobukwe, agreed with Ghana's Kwame Nkrumah that, 'The longer we wait the stronger will be the hold on Africa by neo-colonialism and imperialism.' That, 'If Africa was united, no major bloc would attempt to subdue her by limited war because, from the very nature of limited war, what can be achieved by it, is itself limited. It is only where small states exist that it is possible, by lending a few thousand marines or by financing a mercenary force that they can secure a decisive result.'

Nkrumah emphasised this important point for Africans when addressing the African heads of state and government on 24 May 1963. He declared that, 'No sporadic act nor pious resolutions can resolve our present problems, As a continent we have emerged into independence in a difficult age, with imperialism grown stronger, more ruthless and experienced, and more dangerous in its international associations. Our economic advancement demands the end of colonialist and neo-colonialist domination of Africa.'

What has now happened to Libya under Muammar Gaddafi must drive home forcefully what the pan-Africanists have been hammering on all these years. Imperialism is not dead, despite its perfidious rhetoric. NATO and United States of America invaded Libya in February 2O11 to have access and control of the oil wealth of Libyans under the pretext of 'protecting civilians.' Libya is the most bombed country in Africa by NATO and America this century, killing thousands of civilians they purported to protect.

The imperialist invasion of this part of Africa has now been falsely called 'Libyan revolution.' This beginning of the second Berlin violation of Africa is not about violation of human rights in Africa. It is about accessing Africa's riches for the benefit of Europe and America. This is to perpetuate Africa's poverty and her dependency on 'foreign aid.'

It is, therefore, a suffocating stink on the history of the 'Freedom Charter' of the ANC government that it voted for the NATO illegal bombing of Libya with imperialist countries in the United Nations Security Council such as the USA, Britain and France. At least China and Russia abstained, although outright opposition would have saved many lives and stopped the destruction of Libya's infrastructure.

Even Germany could not vote for this perilous Security Council Resolution 1973/2011 that authorised terrorist attacks on Libya. How is this ANC government vote different from the way the apartheid colonialist regime voted when it was in the United Nations?

The United Nations resolution resulted in NATO and USA soldiers secretly fighting side by side with anti-Gaddafi rebels in the same manner the USA and Britain did in Iraq against Saddam Hussein. The USA and British allies consistently peddled the false accusation that Hussein possessed nuclear weapons. In Libya it is NATO planes of aggression inside Libya that attacked Muammar Gaddafi at Sirte, his home town and killed him. In 1961 Patrice Lumumba died at the hands of the United Nations that was manipulated by the same Western imperialist countries to protect their continued looting of Congo's resources. The geo-historical parallels must be examined and constantly interrogated.

Rumblings which the ANC government made after the brutal murder and death of Colonel Gaddafi are tantamount to crocodile tears, a continuum in their traditional culture of hunting with the dogs and running with the hare. What the imperialist countries did to Patrice Lumumba using the United Nations in 196O is a clear lesson of the extent to which they are barbarously committed to achieving their nefarious schemes. The ANC should have learned this lesson hard and fast. A government under leaders like Robert Sobukwe, Zephania Mothopeng , Steve Biko and other pan Africanists such as Kwame Nkrumah and Ahmed Sekou Toure would never have voted for the overthrow of an African government by imperialists under the perfidious cover of 'protecting civilians.'

NATO and America flew their war planes to Libya not to 'protect civilians' but to replace an anti-imperialist government with a puppet regime. This is what they mean by 'regime change.' Once they had killed Gaddafi, they announced that their 'mission is accomplished' and there was more euphoric celebration in the imperialist capitals of the world than in Libya.

The overthrow of brutal governments is the work and responsibility of the oppressed masses not malevolent external forces. Imperialists are oppressors and oppressors cannot liberate the oppressed. Imperialists intervene in territories over which they have no jurisdiction or invitation in order to protect their own interests and install puppet regimes. The political history of Africa is replete with illustrations that confirm this. The United Nations General Assembly should in fact dismantle the Security Council veto which is primarily controlled by imperialist countries that are the principal war criminals in the world today and the root cause of global instability.

If the United Nations delays reform of the Security Council, it will inevitably cause the UN's demise in the same way as its predecessor, the League of Nations. The International Criminal Court has shown signs of being a tool of imperialism; hence George Bush of America and Tony Blair of Britain have never been summoned before this court for their crimes against humanity, especially in Iraq.

This court has charged only African leaders and is hunting for some more. The African Union must find its own court to charge African leaders who have propensity for tyranny. The United States of America has not even signed the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court. African leaders must stop subjecting Africa to racists and incorrigible former practitioners of slave trade and colonialism for which they have yet to pay trillions of dollars as reparations to Africa.

Leading NATO countries such as Britain, France and Italy are reported to be in huge debt. The United States of America alone has a reported debt of $114 trillion. Africa has riches. Like during the enslavement of Africans and the colonisation of their countries, the bankrupt Western countries hope once again to salvage their crumbling economies by turning Africa into their looting ground once again through barbaric terrorist militarism. How different are they from armed bank robbers or from the armed 'terrorists' they claim to be fighting?

Africa has resources. They are for Africans. God meant them to be for the benefit of the children of Africa. The Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) alone, when developed, can feed and provide electricity to the rest of Africa. DRC is 905,355 square miles. It is the size of the following twelve European countries combined: Britain, France, Ireland, Netherlands, Denmark, Portugal, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Italy, Amernia and Albania. The untapped wealth of Congo is about more than $24 trillion. This is equivalent to the Gross Domestic Product of Europe and United States of America put together.

Only pan-Africanism can secure the interests of Africa. Only a united Africa protecting and defending the interests of her own people collectively can defeat these imperialist bloodsuckers.

Dr. Pheko is former Representative of the victims of apartheid and colonialism at the United Nations in New York well as at the UN Commission on Human Rights in Geneva. He is also the former President of the Pan Africanist Congress and former Member of the South African Parliament. He is one of the most prolific African writers. He writes on history, politics, law and theology. This article is an extract from one of his latest books HOW FREEDOM CHARTER BETRAYED THE DISPOSSESSED.

Global Research Articles by Motsoko Pheko

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=27628
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by AfroBlue(m): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2011
supplement ,

The Black Race: A Ghanaian Perspective

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=223397

" The Black race has retrogressed to the point of dependency with little to no creativity to show. Africans cannot solve their own conflicts without getting their former colonial masters involved! Africans cannot feed their own children without asking the White man for aide. Africans cannot develop their respective countries without going to the White man to borrow. It seems that Africans cannot even develop Africa without the permission from the White man. And the question is; why? What sets the Black man apart from the White man? Aren’t both of them human beings? Or, is one higher than the other?"
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by igbo2011(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2011
We need to unite with the African Union. All the great leaders always get killed, all the people are too busy with Christianity and Islam and fighting each other. We need to all unite. Under one god, one language, one state, one purpose. We have been raped for 500 years, it is time to rise.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by salassie(f): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2011
Afro_Blue:

supplement ,

The Black Race: A Ghanaian Perspective

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=223397

" The Black race has retrogressed to the point of dependency with little to no creativity to show. Africans cannot solve their own conflicts without getting their former colonial masters involved! Africans cannot feed their own children without asking the White man for aide. Africans cannot develop their respective countries without going to the White man to borrow. It seems that Africans cannot even develop Africa without the permission from the White man. And the question is; why? What sets the Black man apart from the White man? Aren’t both of them human beings? Or, is one higher than the other?"

I realize this a Ghanaian perspective and as it says about the “black race”. What I dislike is this notion that being African is synonymous with being black. Africa is a geographical location. It’s not a race or ethnic group. There are Arabs, Berbers and whites amongst others. When someone talks about “black Africans”, then they are referring to the black people of Africa. When they say “Africans” that means all of us. Not recognizing this only leads to further division when we should be striving for unity.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by AfroBlue(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2011
sa_lassie:

I realize this a Ghanaian perspective and as it says about the “black race”.  What I dislike is this notion that being African is synonymous with being black.  Africa is a geographical location.  It’s not a race or ethnic group.  There are Arabs, Berbers and whites amongst others.  When someone talks about “black Africans”, then they are referring to the black people of Africa.  When they say “Africans” that means all of us.  Not recognizing this only leads to further division when we should be striving for unity. 

I can't specially answer for the author of the article but my interpretation of his theme concerns the deficient progress of the Black Race. Yes I know there are various races that call the continent home but his question is how did some progress far above the majority of the region. What force is holding back the Black Race from assuming an global leadership role? Why are some subservient in mind and deed, and accomplishment to others?

Good info (conspiracy theory or not) on the influence of extraterrestrials interbreeding with the human race.

Aliens cross-breeding
http://aliens.monstrous.com/aliens_cross-breeding.htm

Reptilian Illuminati Bloodlines

http://merlintm.souh.eu/bloodlines.html
[img]http://merlintm.souh.eu/images/reptilian01.jpg[/img]

Elite are the Draconis

These Aliens are proportional in size to modern humans.

They have a snake like or lizard appearance.

The information about these creatures varies from source to source. Supposedly they consider their ancient outpost and want to have complete control over it because their planet is unable to adequately support life. The Greys are supposedly subservient to the Reptilians.

Humans should feel threatened by them.

They have been breeding with you and living amongst you for centuries.

They are Humanoid in shape and Reptilian in heritage.

Their leader Elite are the Draconis. They are from Draco in the Six Star Constellation Orion.

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199o.shtml

01º - ANSWERS OF AN ALIEN FROM ANDROMEDA - NIBIRU and EVENTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG9Yh8MsPiY&feature=related

Uploaded by atlanticobr on Apr 10, 2011

69º - ANSWERS OF AN ALIEN FROM ANDROMEDA - Nibiru - Elenin - Events

Uploaded by atlanticobr on Nov 10, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXrKukmCTbw

Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by salassie(f): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2011
Afro_Blue:
Yes I know there are various races that call the continent home
Afro_Blue, sorry if it appeared like I was pointing a finger at you. It's the quote itself I was referring to. I'm sure a lot of these writers themselves don't mean to create division. My point is that we need to be more conscious of this matter.

Afro_Blue:
his question is how did some progress far above the majority of the region
I’m the “some” and not the “majority” of the region. As such my simplified theory (it’s late and I’m tired) is this. When our ancestors came to Africa they wanted to make a break from Europe. They couldn’t do this without reaching a certain level of independence first, ie they had to learn to stand on their own in a land that was foreign to them at the time. There was a sense of urgency. You can see this even in our modern times. For example, a lot of Greeks came to SA during the late 1960s and 1970s. This is a hard working community that has since done well for itself. I see this same determination in our Somali community. These guys can’t go back home. As a result they are working hard and are even resented by some locals due to their success (I won’t get into that discussion here). Even our locals working abroad work even harder there than they do here. They have to, because of that feeling of being on their own. Why have Africa’s majority not progressed to the same degree? I will leave it to the majority to share their opinions. I think the issues of leadership and unity ought to be a major part of such a discussion though.

Those reptiles and aliens look equally impressive – and scary! I wouldn’t want to be that woman in the first picture.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by martinosi: 9:51am On Nov 14, 2011
sa_lassie:

I realize this a Ghanaian perspective and as it says about the “black race”.  What I dislike is this notion that being African is synonymous with being blackAfrica is a geographical location.  It’s not a race or ethnic group.  There are Arabs, Berbers and whites [/b]amongst others.  When someone talks about “black Africans”, then they are referring to the black people of Africa.  When they say “Africans” that means all of us.  Not recognizing this only leads to further division when we should be striving for unity. 

[b]So European is not synonymous with being White

Africa is a Geographical Location - Thank for reminding us !!! *Good Grief"

There are Arabs, Berbers and whites among us =  hmmm i dont think so many of  these people you called are living mostly segregated from Africans so dont even go there!!!

Your Quote -
When they say “Africans” that means all of us.  Not recognizing this only leads to further division when we should be striving for unity. 

What continent do you live on Definitely not africa because no Arab, white or Berber in Africa is working towards african unity!!!

U need to really think very well before you post here. I take it you must ne white or mixed race
or something else than African and[b] when i say african i meaan you are not North african or black african [/b]becuase if you were you would no very well not to come on a African forum and post the way you do!!!

So where are you from and what are you?
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by igbo2011(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2011
martinosi:

There are Arabs, Berbers and whites among us = hmmm i dont think so many of these people you called are living mostly segregated from Africans so dont even go there!!!

Gadadafi was a Berber and he tried to unite Africa with one common language, currency, central bank, monetary fund.

http://www.reunionblackfamily.com/apps/blog/show/7869956-war-on-libya-is-war-on-entire-africa-
www.youtube.com/watch?v=O35_Ai6EsMU
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by martinosi: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2011
igbo2011:

Gadadafi was a Berber and he tried to unite Africa with one common language, currency, central bank, monetary fund.

http://www.reunionblackfamily.com/apps/blog/show/7869956-war-on-libya-is-war-on-entire-africa-
www.youtube.com/watch?v=O35_Ai6EsMU

I get your point igbo2011, i talking about the people are not from africa,
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by morpheus24: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2011
sa_lassie:

I realize this a Ghanaian perspective and as it says about the “black race”. What I dislike is this notion that being African is synonymous with being black. Africa is a geographical location. It’s not a race or ethnic group. There are Arabs, Berbers and whites amongst others. When someone talks about “black Africans”, then they are referring to the black people of Africa. When they say “Africans” that means all of us. Not recognizing this only leads to further division when we should be striving for unity.
Unfortunately you are talking to hard headed militants who view the world as a "survival of the fittest" paradigm where its us against them and similar to their primitive animal kingdom cousines, find favor in clinging on to the concepts of "our kind". They find solice in its social constructs which gives meaning to their miserable human conditions.

Save your breath.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by salassie(f): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2011
martinosi:
U need to really think very well before you post here. I take it you must ne white or mixed race or something else than African and[b] when i say african i meaan you are not North african or black african [/b]becuase if you were you would no very well not to come on a African forum and post the way you do!!!
It’s unfortunate that you can’t look beyond colour. I see your reactions to all my posts have been confrontational and condescending. We are obviously in very different places in our lives. I love that there are so many races and ethnic groups in Africa (and the world). I would like to get to know those people on this forum who feel the same. Those who don’t can ignore me.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by salassie(f): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2011
igbo2011:
Yes, exactly.

morpheus24:
Unfortunately you are talking to hard headed militants who view the world as a "survival of the fittest" paradigm where its us against them
Yes, this is what we were discussing a few days ago. I'm not going to allow myself to be dragged into all of that. Better to be part of the solution than to be the problem.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by JeSoul(f): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2011
sa_lassie:
I love that there are so many races and ethnic groups in Africa (and the world). I would like to get to know those people on this forum who feel the same.
Fear not my brother, there are many many folks on this forum who "feel the same" smiley.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by morpheus24: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2011
sa_lassie:

Yes, exactly.
Yes, this is what we were discussing a few days ago. I'm not going to allow myself to be dragged into all of that. Better to be part of the solution than to be the problem.

Be ready for the insults. Names like "white liberal", "white devil", Alien from another planet, Saboteurs, Oppressor, Imperialists, evil doers, will be thrown around.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by Horus(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2011
igbo2011:

We need to unite with the African Union. All the great leaders always get killed, all the people are too busy with Christianity and Islam and fighting each other. We need to all unite. Under one god, one language, one state, one purpose. We have been violated for 500 years, it is time to rise.

Those of us who have knowledge must share that knowledge with our brothers & sisters through out the world. There must be trade between Black people through out the world, This will be the developing stages of a global economy for our people. And it is very important that we learn to aggree to disagree (RESPECTFULLY). Our differences should not out weight the need of the agenda, There are issues and times that require attention from all Black people in America , Africa , and through out the world. The Time is NOW!
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by igbo2011(m): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2011
Horus:

Those of us who have knowledge must share that knowledge with our brothers & sisters through out the world. There must be trade between Black people through out the world, This will be the developing stages of a global economy for our people. And it is very important that we learn to aggree to disagree (RESPECTFULLY). Our differences should not out weight the need of the agenda, There are issues and times that require attention from all Black people in America , Africa , and through out the world. The Time is NOW!
THe revolution is starting. Go to these pages:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/THE-REUNION-OF-BLACK-FAMILY-WORLD-WIDE/137580649597223?ref=ts
http://www.conelle.net/
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by morpheus24: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2011
igbo2011:

THe revolution is starting. Go to these pages:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/THE-REUNION-OF-BLACK-FAMILY-WORLD-WIDE/137580649597223?ref=ts
http://www.conelle.net/

Does that family consist of these people too. I am just wondering?

Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by igbo2011(m): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2011
@morpheus24
Yes, all blacks unite around the world. We are all in the same boat. Discriminated in America, England and we treat foreigners like royalty in our countries. Yes, it is more about money then class, but still we need to love each other more. No more divide and conquer.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by morpheus24: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2011
igbo2011:

@morpheus24
Yes, all blacks unite around the world. We are all in the same boat. Discriminated in America, England and we treat foreigners like royalty in our countries. Yes, it is more about money then class, but still we need to love each other more. No more divide and conquer.

you do know that technically those people are not African and if you include them then you have to "technically include" non African Blacks like Dravidians.

So which is it "African" people or "Black" people??
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by igbo2011(m): 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2011
morpheus24:

you do know that technically those people are not African and if you include them then you have to "technically include" non African Blacks like Dravidians.

So which is it "African" people or "Black" people??

Aren't those women Sudanese? Also I am including all blacks around the world and anyone who is willing to die for Africa like Gaddaffi!! They talk about Gaddaffi alot in this page. He is for Africa and wanted to unite us.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by morpheus24: 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2011
igbo2011:

Aren't those women Sudanese? Also I am including all blacks around the world and anyone who is willing to die for Africa like Gaddaffi!! They talk about Gaddaffi alot in this page. He is for Africa and wanted to unite us.
Nope those women are native to Asia.

So it includes "white people" like Sa lassie if they are willing to die for Africa.

Correct?
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by igbo2011(m): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2011
morpheus24:

So it includes "white people" like Sa lassie if they are willing to die for Africa.

Correct?

Yes as long as he won't sell out to the Africans and look down on black Africans. Treats everyone fair and he fights against the foreign evil powers then he can join too.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by Horus(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2011
morpheus24:

They are the Pygmy Negritos of the Andaman Islands (part of India)
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by martinosi: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
JeSoul:

Fear not my brother, there are many many folks on this forum who "feel the same" smiley.

*Smh* AS** KISS**R
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by martinosi: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2011
sa_lassie:

It’s unfortunate that you can’t look beyond colour.  I see your reactions to all my posts have been confrontational and condescending.  We are obviously in very different places in our lives.  I love that there are so many races and ethnic groups in Africa (and the world).  I would like to get to know those people on this forum who feel the same.  Those who don’t can ignore me. 

^^^^^

Yeah Right, some people on this forum will kis** ur as*** but this is Nigerian forum and some of us dont
buy into all these "pandering moves".
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by martinosi: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2011
sa_lassie:

It’s unfortunate that you can’t look beyond colour.  I see your reactions to all my posts have been confrontational and condescending.  We are obviously in very different places in our lives.  I love that there are so many races and ethnic groups in Africa (and the world).  I would like to get to know those people on this forum who feel the same.  Those who don’t can ignore me. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

See the bolded above, oh so it me now that cannot look beyond colour.

Can you tell me how many Black Africans have discriminated against you or treated you
with contempt or disdain or denied you of an economic advantage or political right I guess the answer is no!

Whites are the ones that cannot look behold colour and feel uncomfortable if they beholden to Black peoples
or in their midst.

You said we are "We are obviously in very different places in our lives". oh yeah so you are no more Raci.st!!!Good for you!!!

STFU!!!!
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by morpheus24: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2011
Horus:

They are the Pygmy Negritos of the Andaman Islands (part of India)

The question was are they 'black" people, Asian or African and does your FIght for the emancipation of all black people include them.

If so then How so?

If not then why not?

IS "black" therefore synymous with African and vice versa. If so Why?

if not then why not?
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by salassie(f): 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2011
igbo2011:
Yes as long as he won't sell out to the Africans and look down on black Africans. Treats everyone fair and he fights against the foreign evil powers then he can join too.
Of course. Look, I've got nowhere else to go. No dual citizenship, no other passport, no residency or work permit elsewhere. No family roots outside SA. This is home. Being loyal to any other place would be beyond foolish.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by Horus(m): 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2011
morpheus24:

The question was are they 'black" people, Asian or African and does your FIght for the emancipation of all black people include them.

If so then How so?

If not then why not?

if not then why not?

We have to start a new thread to answers all this questions.
How did Africa get its name?
What is the true definition and history of the word Africa?
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by morpheus24: 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2011
Horus:

We have to start a new thread to answers all this questions.
How did Africa get its name?
What is the true definition and history of the word Africa?
Even if you switch the name around and call Africa THE KINGDOM OF AZANIA it doesn't change the premise of the question being asked.

Morpheus says "Africa is a word. What matters is the connection the word implies"

Answer my question!
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by Horus(m): 1:41am On Nov 16, 2011
morpheus24:

Even if you switch the name around and call Africa THE KINGDOM OF AZANIA  it doesn't change the premise of the question being asked.

Morpheus says "Africa is a word. What matters is the connection the word implies"

Answer my question!

The word Africa is derived from the Arabic word given to the Ottoman Arab so-called slave traders, as “Al Furaqa” meaning “The Separation”. The root word “Al Furaqa” is “Faraqa” meaning “to part, to separate.” Originally “Africa” was written as “Afriyqaa”, now it is written as “Afriyqiyah” by Arabs.

The question was are they 'black" people, Asian or African and does your FIght for the  of all black people include them.

If so then How so?

If not then why not?

They are black and they belong to us. They are not different than us, but they are already emancipated so they dont need anyone to emancipate them.

Not at all, contrary to popular belief blacks originate from everywhere on this planet and blacks also exist in others solars systems from beyond the stars.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by BlackLibya: 2:11am On Nov 16, 2011
Does that family consist of these people too. I am just wondering?

Lol, they are so beautiful. Can someone tell me why there are only 350 of them left? I heard there used to be thousands upon thousands.

Pretty skirts, nice butts, I saw a picture where they have red hair. Pretty cool.

Black is beautiful, but they not africans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Touching Image Of George H.W. Bush's Service Dog Lying By His Coffin In Texas / Japan Was S.TUPID And Greedy To Build Nuclear Reactors. / Hillary Clinton May Still Become The US President In 2017. Don't Condemn Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.