Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,212 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Sarah Palin Is A Mistake - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sarah Palin Is A Mistake (10594 Views)

Poll: Choice Of Sarah Palin Is A Mistake?

Yes: 75% (12 votes)
No: 25% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

The Media's Unhealthy Obsession With Sarah Palin / Did Sarah Palin Pass Off Her Teenage Daughter's Child As Hers? / Mccain Picks Sarah Palin As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by Queenisha: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2008
David and tayoD e don do now?
haba!!
e don do
don't let this thing degenerate into this.
I will cry o
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2008
I decided to humor Tayo-D by doing his "homework" . . .

Ques: on what basis is Palin more qualified than Obama?

1. Palin manages a workforce of 24,000 state employees while Obama does not.

This is pretty stupid. What is the size of McCain's workforce? On that basis he shld be the VP and Palin the presidential candidate no?

2. Palin manages a v$10 billion budget while Obama does not

Pretty dumb. On this basis too McCain does not deserve to be president.
While Obama has run arguably the most successful presidential campaign of all time in the US, McCain nearly went bankrupt and almost folded his campaign last yr over financial irregularities. A man who cant balance a campaign budget is your pick for president?

3. Palin has stood up to the Legislative Branch of Govt through her veto, while Obama has not.

Because "adult" . . . Obama has never been governor.
- Where is the SPECIFIC EXAMPLE of "standing up to the legislative branch of govt"? Arent you tired of rolling out these nebulous propaganda?
She vetoed the "bridge to nowhere" project YET kept the over $200m that congress paid her for it?

4. Palin reduced property taxes in the City of Wasilla by 40% while Obama has never taekn the initiative nor record of lowering taxes.

"Adult" . . . neither has McCain.

5. Palin funded the tax rebate to her citizens by successfully levying taxes on big oil whom she claimes kept taxes low by improperly influencing the State legislators. Obama Senate, along with the House and Presidency funded their tax rebates by borrowing money from China.

So funding the tax rebate by borrowing from China is Obama's fault? Was McCain not in the same Senate that approved such borrowing?
Have you ever heard of the APF? It has been in place before Palin became mayor.

6. Palin reducced her own salary, sold the Governor's jet and fired the Governor's Cook, while Obama has never being known to reduce his own benefits for the sake of his constituency.

You shld be ashamed of yourself.
1. Reduced her salary - cheap propaganda.
2. Sold the governor's jet - yes, at a $600m loss to her friend. What a cool piece of "reform".
3. fired the governor's cook - is this guy ok?  grin

Is that your homework? And you regard yourself as an adult? what a disgrace. O boy no make me go down the roforofo route with you man.
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2008
Tayo-D:

Don't you think it takes a lot of audacity for someone who did know that Ronald Reagan was ever a State Governor (albeit 2 terms), calling another person ignorant?

We dont know everything in the universe, that is why we learn. I made a honest mistake that i promptly admitted to when you pointed it out.

Queenisha:

David and tayoD e don do now?
haba!!
e don do
don't let this thing degenerate into this.
I will cry o

no cry abeg. That uncle just dey pull my moustache the wrong way this morning.
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by TayoD1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2008
@Davidylan,

Is that your homework? And you regard yourself as an adult? what a disgrace. O boy no make me go down the roforofo route with you man.
Oh my goodness. It appears I need to send you to evening school in addition to your day school. How can you request a comparison btw A & B, and when that was given to you, you retorted to comparison btw A & C. That is nothing short of F-9.

This is pretty stupid. What is the size of McCain's workforce? On that basis he shld be the VP and Palin the presidential candidate no?
What is stupid is the apparent side-stepping of Palin's background with Obamas.

Pretty dumb. On this basis too McCain does not deserve to be president. While Obama has run arguably the most successful presidential campaign of all time in the US, McCain nearly went bankrupt and almost folded his campaign last yr over financial irregularities. A man who can't balance a campaign budget is your pick for president?
And hillary your pick is still stumping around to bankroll her $12 million debt. The fact that McCain is still here is a testimony to his ability to rise up when one falls. Your attempt to change the real subject here only says Obama has nothing on Palin.

Because "adult" . . . Obama has never been governor.
- Where is the SPECIFIC EXAMPLE of "standing up to the legislative branch of govt"? Arent you tired of rolling out these nebulous propaganda?
She vetoed the "bridge to nowhere" project YET kept the over $200m that congress paid her for it?
Do you know what a Veto is? It is a categorical stand against the Legislature. Not only did she veto the bridge to no-where, she vetoed the State budget to the tune of $2 billion.

"Adult" . . . neither has McCain.
And you forgot to add,neither was Obama and Joe Biden.

So funding the tax rebate by borrowing from China is Obama's fault? Was McCain not in the same Senate that approved such borrowing? Have you ever heard of the APF? It has been in place before Palin became mayor.
The point is that she made something happen that Obama and others could not.

1. Reduced her salary - cheap propaganda.
propaganda or not, that is her record.

2. Sold the governor's jet - yes, at a $600m loss to her friend. What a cool piece of "reform".
You fail to mention that she put it first on ebay for the highest bidder. When ebay didn't work, you have to find another seller. Why the economy with the truth now?

3. fired the governor's cook - is this guy ok?
Every cost-saving measure is appreciated. What are Obama's.

And you have failed woefully. Your recently attained puberty status is making feel like you can take up someone greater than your size. have you not being told that even if a child has more clothes than an adult, he could never have as many rags?
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by TayoD1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2008
@davidylan,

no cry abeg. That uncle just dey pull my moustache the wrong way this morning.
Who dash you moustache. Don't let me expose you today o. After adding 'spirit' for so many years without result, you resorted to cheap wigs as moustache.
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by omoge(f): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2008
grin grin grin
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2008
Tayo-D:

@Davidylan,
Oh my goodness. It appears I need to send you to evening school in addition to your day school. How can you request a comparison between A & B, and when that was given to you, you retorted to comparison between A & C. That is nothing short of F-9.

it is not F9, it is simple reasoning which i assume you shld be capable of. If you say Palin has more experience than Obama because she has a workforce of 24,000 then shld that criteria not be used to judge McCain also? Palin is on the McCain ticket.

Tayo-D:

What is stupid is the apparent side-stepping of Palin's background with Obamas.

What is stupid actually is the attempt to smear Obama forgetting that the reason Palin is even in the news, McCain is on similar grounds with Obama with regards to your own idea of "experience".

Tayo-D:

And hillary your pick is still stumping around to bankroll her $12 million debt. The fact that McCain is still here is a testimony to his ability to rise up when one falls. Your attempt to change the real subject here only says Obama has nothing on Palin.

Clinton virtually had to campaign in all 50 states when she thought she'd have the nomination wrapped up by Feb 5. McCain had a cake walk to the nomination and yet couldnt balance an ordinary campaign budget! shocked

I'm not changing the subject, i'm simply making you see through your hypocrisy. If Obama has never managed a $10b budget means he isnt qualified to be president, then neither is McCain . . . which indirectly begs the question, why are we debating Palin then?

Tayo-D:

Do you know what a Veto is? It is a categorical stand against the Legislature. Not only did she veto the bridge to no-where, she vetoed the State budget to the tune of $2 billion.

I know what a veto is, it is the same tool that clueless leaders like Bush also use regularly. It hasnt turned him into the greatest president of all time.

Tayo-D:

The point is that she made something happen that Obama and others could not.

How did you expect them to? Where they governors? If she were Senator would she have found money to pay Alaskans?

Tayo-D:

You fail to mention that she put it first on ebay for the highest bidder. When ebay didn't work, you have to find another seller. Why the economy with the truth now?

You are the one being economical with the truth, you people bang on about selling the governors plane . . . what you FAIL to tell your readers is that - it was sold at a staggering loss to a supporter of hers!

Tayo-D:

Every cost-saving measure is appreciated. What are Obama's.

What cost is Obama expected to save? That on his children's school fees?

Tayo-D:

And you have failed woefully. Your recently attained puberty status is making feel like you can take up someone greater than your size. have you not being told that even if a child has more clothes than an adult, he could never have as many rags?

There are some old men who have rags but cant think. It is not the ability to wear rags alone that defines a man of wisdom.
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by KarmaMod(f): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2008
I think it's funny how Tayo went on and on about David being sexist for his sarcastic remark on what Palin had to bring to the position, when he's the true chauvinistic pig.
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by RichyBlacK(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2008
Ibime:

I will leave you with something I found on http://johnmccain.meetup.com/31/messages/boards/thread/4804209. . . . . again this typifies the extremism of a lot of Republican voters. . . .the fact that this guy is on a John McCain forum spitting such extremist bunkum and nobody even bothered to scold or correct him. . . . this is the main reason why you Republicans should just forget about winning the black vote. . . .we may agree with your policies but the attitudes of some of your voters leave a nauseating smell. . . . .

[b]Angelina - One other thing I wanted to mention is that McCain's chances of getting elected will skyrocket if we go to war with Iran. We should set up a letter-to-the-editor committee and network with other McCain supporters in other cities to write letters to newspapers and blogs demanding war with Iran. That might give Bush enough support to do it before he leaves office and then the American people might clamor for a battle-tested war hero like McCain.

A war with Iran would be over within a couple of weeks. We'll lose some ships and troops since Iran apparently has a bunch of Chinese Silkworm missiles, but Iran has no air force or navy and we can use tactical nuclear battlefield weapons on their major population centers. They aren't Christians anyway. Their soldiers will run when the Iranian people, who don't like their leadership, turn on them and our troops will be welcomed as liberators. Besides, war is good for the economy since it produces jobs. Also, Iran has a lot of oil that could pay for the war's costs. If we don't take Iran's oil, some other country like China or Russia will do it, so we should get there first. Afterwards, our oil companies can lower gasoline prices domestically which would be a big boost to the economy.

All things considered, I'm crossing my fingers for war with Iran. I hope that Bush has the courage to get it done.

Bill

P.S. We also really need some way to increase military enlistments. I don't see that happening and I don't favor a draft because I don't want my own sons to have to fight. Maybe we could work out some arrangement with Mexico?[/b]

The true nature of the children of Lucifer Republicans.

Ibime, thanks for posting!
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by Queenisha: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2008
richy sharrap!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by 4Play(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2008
That thing you posted was Republican propaganda and the one I posted was incorrect and only reflects bills sponsored individually. I can now reveal Obama's true record:

Senator Obama has sponsored or co-sponsored 570 bills in the 109th and 110th Congress. Senator Obama has sponsored or co-sponsored 15 bills that have become LAW since he joined the Senate in 2005.

Senator McCain has sponsored or co-sponsored 1667 bills of which 17 have become LAW since he joined the Senate in 1987. . . . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bills_sponsored_by_John_McCain_in_the_United_States_Senate
So please do that Mathematics again Mr Tayo-D.

Ibime,you should be happy I no longer spend so much time on Nairaland,it's people like you that I love exposing their foolishness. The above quote is a study in extreme crassitude.

You told us that Obama sponsored and co-sponsored 570 bills,15 of which became law. You then tell us that McCain sponsored and co-sponsored 1667 bills,17 of which became law.

Problem is,your mendacity was so glaring:All you have done is contrast bills sponsored and co-sponsored by Obama with bills sponsored,excluding co-sponsored bills,by McCain. Surely,something should have clicked in your head that there was something wrong with your figures.

You even went to cite a wikipedia link which should have been clear to you was only referring to bills sponsored by McCain. It's only desperation by Obamaniacs that will make them even start citing "co-sponsored" bills. . . .a window-dressing PR exercise that many legislators indulge in. Even then,if you were to start counting McCain's co-sponsored bills,the tally will dwarf Obama's,naturally.

No wonder you didn't want to cite your source because getting a reliable source for such records off the net is virtually impossible.
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by RichyBlacK(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2008
Queenisha:

richy sharrap!!!!!!!! tongue

RichyBlack is not "sharrap"ing!

Republicans are a bunch of blood-thirsty lunatics!
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by TayoD1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2008
@karmaMod,

I think it's funny how Tayo went on and on about David being sexist for his sarcastic remark on what Palin had to bring to the position, when he's the true chauvinistic pig.
I can see your blind love for Davidylan isn't helping your judgment at all. Let me volunteer this information for you free of charge because I like you a wwny tiny bit - Davidylan has a girl waiting for him in the village. You will do well to not waste your affection at all at all. cheesy
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by KarmaMod(f): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2008
Tayo-D:

@karmaMod,
I can see your blind love for Davidylan isn't helping your judgment at all. Let me volunteer this information for you free of charge because I like you a wwny tiny bit - Davidylan has a girl waiting for him in the village. You will do well to not waste your affection at all at all. cheesy

Dont quit your day job. Your jokes run flat.

My comment has more to do with your boorish behavior towards me being in this thread. I merely used your comment against David as an example of your hypocrisy.
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by Ibime(m): 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2008
4Play,

Don't hate the game. I'm just reciprocating Republican propaganda in kind.

Without further adieu, if dudes wanna get technical, here are both senators voting records. Pull out any propaganda from that which you will:

http://www.opencongress.org/person/show/300071_john_mccain

http://www.opencongress.org/person/show/400629_barack_obama

You will see that American public have the opportunity to vote on the senate's performance record in there. Obama has 63.2% approval rating whilst McCain has 28.3% approval rating. This could mean that:

(a.) Obama is doing better than McCain in the Senate

or

(b.) Republican demographic is too uneducated to use or find facilities like this.

Anyway, na una carry eye see the voting records. McCains is no better than Obamas. Infact, he has sponsored and cosponsored less bills in this current Senate. You can also check their voting records, you will see that both of them abstained from voting, McCain even more than Obama.
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by NegroNtns(m): 12:15am On Sep 10, 2008
How does Obama voting record relate in merit to the role he has to fulfill as Commander in Chief?
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by Ibime(m): 1:32am On Sep 10, 2008
Nobody brought up his voting record until you guys started spitting Republican propaganda about it.

And BTW, voting record has EVERYTHING to do with it. . . . John McCain voted for the Iraq war. . . turning a $350bn surplus into a $57trn dollar deficit. . . . yes, trillion!. . . . that is an unforgivable sin! . . . and you claim to hate big government. . . where is the economic sense in putting your country tens of trillions in debt just to put a few extra hundred billions on the income statements of oil and military companies and raise employment for soldiers?. . . .all this on fabricated evidence. . . . this is crass mismanagement of the highest order. . . .COMPLETELY UNFORGIVABLE!

And if the Iraq war has cost $1.3trn. . .  where did George Bush throw away the rest $55trn. . . .abi money miss road?. . . . or did it go toward the tax cuts for the wealthy. . . and how many new jobs did that provide. . . please do the Mathematics, let us see how many millions it takes just to create an extra job.

In Europe, every always realised the war was a fabrication. . . a stitch up. . . .Spanish Premier's head has rolled because of it. . . .now these same Republican idiots are talking about Iran. . . . what political leverage do you have to execute any strategy on Iran?. . . . and Fox News watchers still believe the war in Iraq was justified. . . . wait till they see the balance statement of USA's coffers. . . . if not for this Iraq war, I am sure America would have enough money to lend the banks to ease the credit crunch. . . . terrorism is increasing worldwide at a rate that Clinton never experienced. . . . and who is strong on security?. . . . bastards!
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by Ibime(m): 4:37am On Sep 10, 2008
John McCain has claimed that he believes “there is a special place in hell” for Tucker Eskew and the others who were behind the push-poll that implanted the idea in S.C. voters’ minds in 2000 that he had fathered an illegitimate black child, but that sure didn’t stop him from hiring Eskew to help prepare Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

McCains words were to the effect that "George Bush sometimes appeals to the darker side of our party to win elections."

Former officials of Sen. John McCain’s 2000 campaign expressed shock and disbelief Monday to learn than the GOP presidential nominee had hired South Carolina political consultant Tucker Eskew.

So why would McCain hire the same man who smeared his 2000 campaign?

Eskew, along with Warren Tompkins and Neal Rhodes, were key members of then-Gov. George W. Bush’s South Carolina team during the 2000 primaries. McCain and his team long held Bush, Tompkins, Rhodes and Eskew responsible for the various smears against McCain and his family in the Palmetto state during that contentious contest. […]

Asked if the McCain campaign would have a comment about hiring one of the South Carolina strategists the senator and his 2000 campaign team once held responsible for smears against him, McCain 2008 spokesman Brian Rogers emailed, “No.”
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by NegroNtns(m): 5:40am On Sep 10, 2008
So why would McCain hire the same man who smeared his 2000 campaign?

He took a lesson from his past defeat and applied it for strategic push into the future. There is a eye opener there for Democrats.

By the way, I am still awaiting response on how your candidate will convert his senatorial accomplishments into administrative policies.
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by TayoD1(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2008
@karmaMod,

My comment has more to do with your boorish behavior towards me being in this thread. I merely used your comment against David as an example of your hypocrisy.
Boorish? That I questioned your thought process isn't boorish. What is boorish is your statement that you don't believe someone like me believes in using the Daycare. How boorish can one get?
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by KarmaMod(f): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2008
Tayo-D:

@karmaMod,
Boorish? That I questioned your thought process isn't boorish. What is boorish is your statement that you don't believe someone like me believes in using the Daycare. How boorish can one get?

abeg, go and sit down. The boorish comment has been about your juvenile SEXIST comments towards moi. Has nothing to do with daycare. Stop trying to switch things around. boob this, twin that, they are only listening to you because of your this and that. Comments that i wouldnt expect from a supposed grown man with a family.

Adie funfun ti o mo a re lagba.

Btw, why would you be offended that I didnt think you'd be for daycare, alot of guys are against daycare and think the mother should spend that time with the kids instead, etc and I figured you were one of them. Why you would see that as an "insult" is beyond me, simple "why do you say that" or "I have no problem with it" would have sufficed instead of trying to be funny where you failed woefully.
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by KarmaMod(f): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2008
anyway back to topic

what's the difference between Palin and Coulitier grin
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by TayoD1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2008
@karmaMod,

abeg, go and sit down. The boorish comment has been about your juvenile SEXIST comments towards moi. Has nothing to do with daycare. Stop trying to switch things around. boob this, twin that, they are only listening to you because of your this and that. Comments that i wouldnt expect from a supposed grown man with a family.
I can see you also suffer from selective amnesia. My reference to your esteemed members were due to David's refernce to them. I see they have struck him as particularly important to the discussion. besides, are you not the one coming here and refering to Palin's you-know-what? Please keep your hypocrisy to yourself. It doesn't faze me.

Btw, why would you be offended that I didnt think you'D be for daycare, alot of guys are against daycare and think the mother should spend that time with the kids instead, etc and I figured you were one of them. Why you would see that as an "insult" is beyond me, simple "why do you say that" or "I have no problem with it" would have sufficed instead of trying to be funny where you failed woefully.
maybe you should have asked me questions rather than assuming I hold to one school of thought. Besides, I do not know of anyone who is against Daycare. Why is it only the mother that should spend time with the kids? What about the Dad?
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2008
KarmaMod:

anyway back to topic

what's the difference between Palin and Coulitier grin

yeah back to the topic . . . no difference. Coulter is simply an uglier version of Palin.
The Palin effect is in full force, she's moved the fickle walmart moms over to McCain's side by a whopping 20 points according to latest polls.
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by TayoD1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2008
@davidylan,

yeah back to the topic . . . no difference. Coulter is simply an uglier version of Palin.
It's more like Palin is a finer version of coultier. there's is nothing ugly about Coultier

The Palin effect is in full force, she's moved the fickle walmart moms over to McCain's side by a whopping 20 points according to latest polls.
The exodus has only just begun. By Novemebr, even Hillary will be voting for the Palin the Baracuda.
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2008
Tayo-D:

@davidylan,
It's more like Palin is a finer version of coultier. there's is nothing ugly about Coultier
The exodus has only just begun. By Novemebr, even Hillary will be voting for the Palin the Baracuda.

Coulter is definitely not ugly. Those legs and that body, that is what you see on runways across the world today. And the hair? She is got it!!!
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by TayoD1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2008
@kobo,

Coulter is definitely not ugly. Those legs and that body, that is what you see on runways across the world today. And the hair? She is got it!!!
We better keep the discussion off of these natural resources else we be accused of sexism. By the way, while these two can be said to posses natural resources, I doubt same can be said of mama Pelosi. Despite all the skin stretch due to plastic surgery, McCain's mama still looks more beautiful than her grin.
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by darfur(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2008
if the poor uneducated supremacist appalatian whites and similar whites in the US are interested in another republican govt that will only keep them poor while making the bushes rich, so be it.

if the immigrants like toya-d and kobojunkie want a xenophobic republican leadership another 4 yrs (just to spite obama) no stress. obama will remain in the senate, earn his money, has his fame already, chikena.

if the white women of america prefer republican palin's policies that will deny them their right of choice and reverse roe vs wade and thrust up one woman to confuse them, fine.

this argument will go no where. remember, the republicans presented powel, then rice, just one african american or the other, at a time while their policies are overwhelmingly antagonistoc of blacks aspirations, and now they are doing it to women. fine, let it be.na their country.

whatever it is, i'll have hypertension if i see that hillary roaming around political circles. i want her politically subdued. forever.

darfur has spoken cool
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by darfur(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2008
Tayo-D:

@kobo,
We better keep the discussion off of these natural resources else we be accused of sexism. By the way, while these two can be said to posses natural resources, I doubt same can be said of mama Pelosi. Despite all the skin stretch due to plastic surgery, McCain's mama still looks more beautiful than her grin.

davidylan:

now these are very unfortunate posts. who determines cosmetic supremacy? people have discussed McCain's death, now it's women's beauty. pls guys be civilised. these are mothers
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by TayoD1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2008
@darfur,

darfur has spoken
So let it be written, so let it be done.

now these are very unfortunate posts. who determines cosmetic supremacy?
Cosmetic supremacy is subjective. Haven't you heard that beauty is in the eye of the beholder? In any case, it is all good. The statements were made in good spirit and there is no law that says we cannot appreciate how good our women look.
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by KarmaMod(f): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2008
no difference. Coulter is simply an uglier version of Palin.

Seriously Coultier is disgusting. Both inward and outward. Cant stand her. Her & Hannity make me wanna blow up my Tv.
Re: Sarah Palin Is A Mistake by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2008
OMGosh!!! So that is the reason her smiles seem so plastic? Lol. Up until now, I did not figure she has had plastic surgery but I always thought her the unapproachable and mischievous type. I figured she was one whose smile seldom comes from within but now I know why.

McCain’s mother definitely looks young for her age. I watched her interview on CBS some time ago, just when my grandmother died. I had to call my mum and told her she needed to start loading up on vegetables and fruits so she could live that long and look that good at 90 something too. Lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

42 Killed And 322 Injured In Egypt / Zimbabwe quadruples electricity prices amid blackouts / REVEALED!! South Africa Still Has Nuclear Weapons!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.