Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Why Men Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Cheat (1052 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / Which African Men Cheat The Most? / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Cheat by innobetty(f): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2008
i dont have much to say o my people today,but i have just added some reasons why some men cant comport themselves.

Ciao

Re: Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2008
ROTFLMSGBOPIMP grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Men Cheat by ikamefa(f): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2008
" grin " c o s of fake bobbies and large booties? cheesy
Re: Why Men Cheat by Busta(f): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2008
Men cheat becos they have no self control. . . .nuthing to do with the girls in that pictures.
besides, some men cheat on their partners with other men!
Re: Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2008
Busta:

Men cheat because they have no[b] self control[/b]. . . .nuthing to do with the girls in that pictures.
besides, some men cheat on their partners with other men!

exactly

cos d beast they r carrying btw their legs,have got no control over itself
Re: Why Men Cheat by MrCrackles(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2008
mesmya:

exactly

because d beast they r carrying between their legs,have got no control over itself

nope, i dont cheat! wink
Re: Why Men Cheat by Busta(f): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2008
Brash!:

nope, i don't cheat! wink

lol . , indeed!

I believe u wink
Re: Why Men Cheat by MrCrackles(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2008
Busta:

lol . , indeed!

I believe u wink

no reason to doubt mi jare my sista!

Saint Brash!! cheesy
Re: Why Men Cheat by k1banty(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2008
Maybe i should take it from another angle. Why do women dress to kill? I have eyes to see and if a woman dress normally with no cleavage or all the natural endowment revealed then i won't have any negative thoughts going on in my brain.

The problem men have is women's clothing. If the society can address this then sex and STDs will be reduced so also is the case of unwanted babies. Take a look at those pics and tell me which normal human being can take his eyes off those wonderful figures, even women will be jealous. If you don't have the look then flaunt the figure!

Gone are the days when it was about beauty but now perfect figure with good endowment rules. Just wear those tight fitting dress and hell will be let loose.
Re: Why Men Cheat by topup: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2008
Those are contributors not reasons, there is no reason.
Re: Why Men Cheat by hollandis(f): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2008
topup:

Those are contributors not reasons, there is no reason.
I know the reason wink
Re: Why Men Cheat by k1banty(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2008
Reasons arise when contributors are in place. Both play good roles in a man's life. Remove any contributing factors and there won't be any reason to fall into any temptation.
Re: Why Men Cheat by Pappyshoes(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2008
If love is truly in place, there shall be no cheating.
Re: Why Men Cheat by topup: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2008
How many women will be understanding if their guy says; "I cheated on you because your sister is sexy." - nah, it doesn't work for me.
Re: Why Men Cheat by Busta(f): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2008
topup:

How many women will be understanding if their guy says; "I cheated on you because your sister is sexy." - nah, it doesn't work for me.

doesn't work for you but it does happen.
some men are actually brave/dumb enough to use that excuse.
Re: Why Men Cheat by k1banty(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2008
@topup

Do u call that sexy or tempting? with all the scandalous dresses around there will always be problem. There is a difference between sexy and tempting. Things were not this bad in the 70s. 80s and late 90s but the twentieth century is the advent of various atrocities. Gays, lesbianism, group orgies and the impossibles are now possibles.
Re: Why Men Cheat by cold(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2008
Na wa 4 this nland sef.Hardly a day goes by without some topic lyk "why do men cheat""why are men monsters""why are men so unfaithful""I've had enough of men"bla bla bla.Giv us a break plz.If u ladies had the decency to dress modestly & show som decorum the world wld hav been a beta place.Afterall 9 tyms out of ten it is the lady that sends the suggestiv signals & what do u xpect a ful blooded man to do? It is topics like these that maq me wanna scream "Lord giv me bak my rib".
Re: Why Men Cheat by agaba123(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2008
k1banty:

@topup

Do u call that sexy or tempting? with all the scandalous dresses around there will always be problem. There is a difference between sexy and tempting. Things were not this bad in the 70s. 80s and[b] late 90s but the twentieth century is the advent of various atrocities. Gays, lesbianism, group orgies and the impossibles are now possibles. [/b]
You got it wrong there.
Lesbianism and other forms of homosexuality have been there. Read the bible Romans 1:25 -28. You will surely see that they did originate today. Prolly people feel free now to express themselves. Even the story of Sodom, it was men on men.
Even when Moses went to receive the commandments, he back a crowd that was worshipping a golden calf. The bible said they were having orgies etc.
You may want to remove that portion of your post bro grin grin
Re: Why Men Cheat by iceland(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2008
mesmya:

exactly

because d beast they r carrying between their legs,have got no control over itself
How dare you call IT a beast?Have u forgotten IT produced you?Well,it's not a surprise,It takes a BEAST to produce a BBEAST! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Men Cheat by Pappyshoes(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2008
Oro re ni gboro enu grin grin grin
Re: Why Men Cheat by Adonica(f): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2008
It is the nature of men to cheat but most importantly, a man will cheat on you if you let him to.
Re: Why Men Cheat by k1banty(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2008
@agaba123

my brother no be like this dem dey wear clothes even after God cover man's unclothedness. I no understand why you come bring bible quotation into this. Gays are proud to be gays so are lesbians, who cares about what is going on? Morals, dignity, values, tradition and even culture are fading due to the impact of the western world on the third world countries.

In the 90s you can't be a gay and tell everyone here in Niger that you are gay but now they are proud to be one. Scandalous dressing is a big problem and i don't understand why women want to dress to be sexy/tempting when they can dress to look good. Haba!

God gave us all eyes to see and behold the beauty of the nature.
Re: Why Men Cheat by Busybody2(f): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2008
cold:

Na wa 4 this nland sef.Hardly a day goes by without some topic like "why do men cheat""why are men monsters""why are men so unfaithful""I've had enough of men"bla bla bla.Giv us a break plz.If u ladies had the decency to dress modestly & show som decorum the world would hav been a beta place.Afterall 9 tyms out of ten it is the lady that sends the suggestiv signals & what do u xpect a ful blooded man to do? [size=14pt]It is topics like these that maq me want to scream "Lord giv me bak my rib".[/size]

Please cry cry cry   cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy? / What Use Is It Being Attractive: / Would You Support A New Legislation Against Infidelity Among Nigerian Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.