Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? (1022 Views)

When U Tell A UNILAG Babe U Taking Her To Dubai (pics) / Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? by myboo: 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2009
guys wat does it mean??

am kind of interested in her. met her in church. As in, we sat together once and we had little chats during service but i have

not had chance to chat her since then due to church paparazzi,

she steals glances at me. i kind of caught her like thrice today in church,

Is it that she is also interested and i should fasten up moves on her or relax??

How do i start runs with a chic i met in church ( knowing the environment is not conducive. chatting her during service is

NOT ACCEPTABLE TO ME. After service, every one is quick to go home. No chance to talk and all that)
How do i start this

runs.

i really like her . so the 2 main questions:

1)Does she really likes me by the occassional staring?

2)How do i runs a chic i met in church (pretty difficult ooo. no be like party chic)

Ladies views is highly appreciated oooooooo

thx
Re: What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? by bandore(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2009
Lol, my brother I am sure you live in Africa,,not sure where,,,A girl staring at you does not mean she necessarily wants you,,she may like your dress codes or looks or your composure, If you are interested then say hi,, and take a step one at a time, wait for several days saying hi,, trust me if she fancies you she would start a conversation!I live in london and hear compliments everyday.If anything, I look and dress perfect!but I hear it everyday and any girl I fancy I say hi,, they always start a conversation and they scream when they hear just my accent, a bit britsh,american with a nigerian twist ,,trust me,,that gets me the women!be careful what you say though if you are from calabar!hahaha
Re: What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? by cvibe: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2009
@ poster

Just cos a girl is in church does not mean she's saintly.

Be yourself and go chat her up. God Forgive me.

You are supposed to go receive salvation to be saved na babe you dey find.
Re: What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? by Czarskit(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2009
Tell her this when next u c her
"Delay is dangerous make u no dey act lyk mumu, till anoda gal start to claim that she's my boo. . ."

U'll get ur ansa frm d wae she reacts. . .
Re: What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? by Raymond88(m): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2009
She's asking herself "how could someone be so damn ugly."
Re: What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? by waterworks(f): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2009
LOL
they hear just my accent, a bit britsh,american with a nigerian twist ,,trust me,,that gets me the women!
ERR IM SURE THIER SCREAMING COS THEY CANT BELIEVE JUST HOW FAKE THAT ACCENT IS!
A BIT BRITISH WITH AMERICAN? isnt that the recipe for fake naija oyinbo accent?? dnt even get me started ion that naija twist! my dear pick one and learn it!

@ poster start giving short glances as well just like shes doing and wen u catch her staring hold her stare 4 a while wait for her to break it of herself. if she likes u the next time u catch her staring and you hold her stare, she'll blush.
Re: What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? by myboo: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2009
guys so pls any suggestions on how to go about asking her out??

Considering the fact that we are in a church environment?

thx
Re: What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? by tope2000(f): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2009
Raymond88:

She's asking herself "how could someone be so damn ugly."

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? by chihums(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2009
Tope U hav started again.
Re: What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? by bandore(m): 1:55am On Feb 17, 2009
@waterworks you are damn wrong,,i can fake am american , british or nigerin accent,,my real accent is sweet,, send ur phone number to my email, u be the judge and tell the room!
Re: What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? by Omolola1(f): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2009
@ bandore

waterworks is right, hw can u say u have a british accent plus american with a naija twist in it, WHAT A COMBINATION! grin

@ poster
ur post is very funny

Anyway, next time when she stares at you, hold her stare until she breaks it, if she really likes you, she'll smile or blush.
When she does this, NO DULL YOURSELF! Immediately after service, approach her and talk to her tongue
Re: What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? by Grizzly(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2009
@poster,
I'm sure u mean she caught you three times staring at her tongue

Hmmm. Omolola na u dey give dis advice? shocked
Re: What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? by Omolola1(f): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2009
@ Grizzly

yes now, na me, wetin happen?

abi u think say i no dey romantic tongue cry grin

or u think say i no be serious person grin

which one?
Re: What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? by erico2k2(m): 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2009
bandore
No mind these females oh, if parrot fit immitate humans why cant you do the Ame and Britico accent, these girls need real koboko, we go lie them down remain kinickers trash one by one abi? how you see am?
Re: What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? by studio43(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2009
@poster,

i'm pretty sure na that jumper wey u dey wear go church dat babe dey stare at, no offence wink

bandore:

and they scream when they hear just my accent, a bit britsh,american with a nigerian twist

my guy u no well grin
Re: What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? by Hollysmile: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2009
Not only does she "LOVE" u, she wants to sleeep wif u! No bi wetin u want? IDIOT!
My advice on how 2get her! Negotiate wif ur pastor 2fix a date for both on the alter. (smillin!)
Re: What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? by erico2k2(m): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2009
HOlly you wan kill person?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? by Hollysmile: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2009
My dear, i no wan kill anybody oh! I jus tel am wetin him wan hear. Anyway, keep am aside. How ur area?
Re: What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U? by erico2k2(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2009
my side dey oh no shaking, as a matter of fact, Im in 9ja relaxing on my Hols, eating banga soup with fresh fish wey God himself bless oh, I do tey, so wetin dey nah grin

(1) (Reply)

Abuse On Women : Is It Justifiable? / Guys Why Dont You Learn To Stay Back, Let Gals Do The Wooing / Ex Boyfriend Mum Called Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.