Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her (15020 Views)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Opslag(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2008
Wats so funny roki?
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2008
read the words I highlighted
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Opslag(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2008
Eh he! Wat about em?
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2008
do not u find it funny?
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Opslag(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2008
Course i dont.on d contrary,i find you rada funny.
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by paulmamud(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2008
So if a mad man/woman tells you that you wouldnt live beyong 2008,you would prepare to die this year?No Offense but are a member of some weird cult or group that believes "mad" people?i know lots of people believe in loonies but at least the loonies dress "sharp" and appear on Tv with lotsa grammer grin.Anyway,Please go ahead and shag the woman,as i mad man,i promise you $10 million before friday!
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by PERVERT9: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2008
do it jo afterall what the eye doesnt see the heart does not grief about,i no know why me no dey get dis kind bad luck,abeg if you no wan do again give me the girl madam phone number
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by yomi123nl(m): 12:36am On Sep 21, 2008
@poster
My guy, go ahead and f*ck her brains out. Since she wants you to do it and her husband is out of town, f*ck her well, only make sure you are secretive about it for her sake. Keep it gangster bro.
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 21, 2008
Make una no crucify the guy abeg. I was in this situation myself not too long ago. If not be say I change town I'm sure say by now I for don fall. You need to understand if the poster's situation was like mine, (I really liked this girl and even begged her not to marry this guy. That I would have done anything- and I meant it, if she had waited for me) e no easy at all. you need to realize what its like to be disturbed by someone you really liked.

Even with my flatmates and friends warning me whenever she came around, I no fit drive am. I no get the mind. I go make mouth when i dey with my guys but once she show na so i go chill. Everyone dey form saint say "don't do it, your life will be bad and some stupid superstitous garbage". But if na so the whole naija holy, would this country have any problems?

Bottom line: Guy, find way dodge. use another girl take block eye (i know it doesn't really help), travel or change no.

Meanwhile, that your madman statement na Bleep up oh!!! So na from mad man you dey collect your prophecy?!!! Or you feel say if you really come be millionaire, the mad man know wetin e dey talk?!!!! You funny oh!!!
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by simmy(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2008
sh.t happens all the time. women find it difficut to 4get about sex with their ex especially if the current dude is lacking in this area. but seriously, this dude is dumb. 13years? married? kid? and u still are confused? sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhhh
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2008
13 years?!!!! I didn't actually see that. I guess she was just trying her luck as there is NO WAY that you will just decide that after 13 years, some one who you shagged just once is the one you cannot live without. i don't care how good the shag was. Probably made the same call to like 4 other exes.

But then again, why is the poster not married himself 13 years later? Something smells fishy here,
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by dyabman(m): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2008
dont sin against God POSTER , becareful and if the temptation is just too much , Runaway but that maybe more dangerous dude. remember joseph
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by naawee: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2008
To Poster,

Men, people are strange. Just f**k her hard and let her go. Are u gonna hoard her for keeps?

Make it out on her real hard and she'll come back for more. Better you aint the one toasting.

I want to hear how you've scattered her pussie in all angles such that her hubby won't recog-

nize no more. He'll be like, what have u done to ur 'hmm, va-va-vagina? She'll be bold enough

then to tell him his acts indirectly made it that way. And that hubby would the have to look for

ways to straighten his acts and you would've have been of great help to him. In fact, this help

is the type called tripo-mutual exclusive assistance. Holla if you need more clues. I'ma be happy

to help out in this game.
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by chikito1(f): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2008
I think you want to find out what will happen if you do it.? Well do it and wait for the consequences.

But remember, if you do get married someday, how will you feel if some guy is trying to hit on your wife?

Law of karma. Case closed.
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by SOJ(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2008
naawee:

To Poster,

Men, people are strange. Just f**k her hard and let her go. Are u going to hoard her for keeps?

Make it out on her real hard and she'll come back for more. Better you aint the one toasting.

I want to hear how you've scattered her pussie in all angles such that her hubby won't recog-

nize no more. He'll be like, what have u done to ur 'hmm, va-va-vagina? She'll be bold enough

then to tell him his acts indirectly made it that way. And that hubby would the have to look for

ways to straighten his acts and you would've have been of great help to him. In fact, this help

is the type called tripo-mutual exclusive assistance. Holla if you need more clues. I'ma be happy

to help out in this game.

ROTFLMAO!!
Chineke! grin grin
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2008
ROTFLMMFAO

@poster
If you are superstitious and morally uptight then dont do it oh because when your tire burst for road three years later when you dey travel with nobody to help you go say na im cause am.
If you no mind if person shag your wife because she asked then fire down broda. lol
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by quicy: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2009
if nothing for anything, for God sake and for the sake of ur life, dont even think of it, not to talk of doing it. l hope u have heard of the word " NEMESIS
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by polynesian(f): 12:09pm On May 19, 2010
tombola:

I can see there are more mad men/women sitting behind computer screens than actually on the streets. hummm. This life.

lmao@tombola. I reckon.
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by kDB1(m): 2:08pm On May 19, 2010
dnt be selfish and beng her!lol! you may be doing her husband a favour. that way she wnt get into the wrong hands. plus who said there wnt bang your wife anyway? hmm,
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Onchedu(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2010
Devil dey beat ganga for road dey invite U make u come dance.
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by sonydecent(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2010
If you bleep her u will naver forgive urself,
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Ifwonder: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2012
agaba123:
See wetin de hungry this one?
grin
I asked you for advice and you are telling me about your own desire.
Anyway I will do that on the condition that you send me the pic of you on top of your girlfriend
two of your are in d same situation,you are in a better position to know what you want
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Ifwonder: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2012
Listen to your inner self
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by kodewrita(m): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2012
Just tell her

" Have no fears. This is a Nairaland-sanctioned event. Let's proceed"
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by ITbomb(m): 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2012
K, let me put it this way, if not for a MAD man advice, you would have since been on top of a married woman, and now are you looking for sane people to verify what the madman said or what?
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
Madman said dont do it, then dont do it if you prefer to hear more from the madman than your conscience. Did the madman needed to tell you that your married ex girl will come in future ? Tie the dick
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Orikinla(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2012
No matter the temptations, just don't do it. Just flee. Any married woman, whether ex or not, who wants to sleep with you is a WITCH. Have you read Ben Okri's " Dangerous Love"?
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by jackpot(f): 7:09am On Jul 13, 2014
Front Page!!!
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by thankyouJesus(m): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2014
tombola: Kindly advice o, my ex girlfriedn who is now married found me after 13 years, within which she has gotten married and with a daughter, but husband leaves outside the country, everyday she calls me and tells me she wants a continuation of where we stopped, we only had one fok when we were together, only one, this is true, now she wants a continuation, I told her I don't do married woman, she says her husband is not around and asks me what will happen if i do it?

I don't want to do it, why? not because i am so morally upright, but i remember one day about five years ago, on the street of Lagos, a mad man came my way to beg for money, and after giving him the money, he says to me, you are a millionaire in the making, your star is bright, but make sure you don't do something o - make sure you no fok married woman o.

Till date , this rings in my head, please advice. or the advice of the mad man will be better than those of some people here, i am sure.
for you to post, it shows you have thought about it and you are ready to succumb.
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2014
Stay away from a married woman, stay away from trouble.
Re: My Married Ex-Girlfriend Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Ndubuisi1075: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
The madman has said it all. What do you want again? Abi you want us to say go ahead? At this point is it not reasonable to say that the madman is more reasonable?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Songs To 'melt' A Girls Heart? / Viral Photo Of Ladies Poses In Bikini’s With Their Curvy Backsides / Reactions After Lady Shares Video Showing Her Friend Getting Oral S*x From Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.