Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

When Do You Know When/if He's Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Do You Know When/if He's Cheating? (1109 Views)

My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? / He's Cheating On Me, Don't Know What To Do / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Do You Know When/if He's Cheating? by vodka(f): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2008
i've made some mistakes in the past about dating the wrong guy who was cheating on me, and NOW I'M DATING ANOtHER ONE WHO SEEMS TO BE ACTING FUNNY, MAYB HIS CHEATING or mayb its paranoia or maybe its because i can't really trust any one fully, i don't know. so pls for those who have been on either side of the coin tell me, how the hell am i supposed to know if he is cheating on me
Re: When Do You Know When/if He's Cheating? by k1banty(m): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2008
simple advice

learn to trust

learn to deal with insecurity

learn from your past

one bitten twice shy (?), twice bitten ? (i no know how i go complete that one)
Re: When Do You Know When/if He's Cheating? by Cayon(f): 2:14am On Sep 06, 2008
some women/men are paronoid (sp?) and always thinking that their men/women are cheating.
Re: When Do You Know When/if He's Cheating? by arramyjay: 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2008
Sweetie the truth is that u cant knw,cos some of them are so good at this games,just keep ur head up dnt give too much into the relationship i mean witdraw a bit,if u call him 2ce a day reduce it to 1ce or if u txt him 4times a day dnt send him any,if he is nt cheating he will notice u have pulled back a bit but if he doesnt notice girl prepare for another relationship.Cos ur man is up to no good.
Re: When Do You Know When/if He's Cheating? by Nautillus(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2008
shegirl71:

Sweetie the truth is that u can't know.

Exactly . . . . So LIVE WITH IT grin grin grin grin
Re: When Do You Know When/if He's Cheating? by ogb5(m): 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2008
pay me I will watch him. I will bug his house, his phone, his workplace and get him on video 24/7.
within a short time we will give enough reason to leave him and move on to the next cheat.

are you ready?
Re: When Do You Know When/if He's Cheating? by Busybody2(f): 1:01am On Sep 07, 2008
Oh dear, intuition versus paranoia undecided

I don't like suspense. wink
Re: When Do You Know When/if He's Cheating? by bigboyslim(m): 1:05am On Sep 07, 2008
shegirl71:

Sweetie the truth is that u can't knw,because some of them are so good at this games,just keep your head up dnt give too much into the relationship i mean witdraw a bit,if u call him 2ce a day reduce it to 1ce or [b]if u txt him 4times a day dnt send him any,if he is nt cheating he will notice u have pulled back a bit but if he doesnt notice girl prepare for another relationship.Cos your man is up to no good.[/b]

If a man is exhibiting these kind of withdrawal symptoms, it doesn't necessarily mean that he's cheating, he might just have other things bothering him or he might be getting less interested in the relationship but in no way do these signs serve as a confirmation of infidelity.
Re: When Do You Know When/if He's Cheating? by Hannibal: 1:06am On Sep 07, 2008
vodka:

i've made some mistakes in the past about dating the wrong guy who was cheating on me, and NOW I'M DATING ANOtHER ONE WHO SEEMS TO BE ACTING FUNNY, MAYB HIS CHEATING or mayb its paranoia or maybe its because i can't really trust any one fully, i don't know. so please for those who have been on either side of the coin tell me, how the hell am i supposed to know if he is cheating on me

--When he works longer hours
--When u catch him lying
--When u smell a woman's scent on his clothes. tongue
Re: When Do You Know When/if He's Cheating? by coolier(f): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2008
Shine your eyes. wink
Re: When Do You Know When/if He's Cheating? by ula(f): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2008
by shining your eyes!!!!!!!
Re: When Do You Know When/if He's Cheating? by abikelat(f): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2008
you can know if he is cheating on you by cheating on him first,

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Cheated On Me.what should I Do.please Read & Advise / Sexual Enhancement Drugs: Is It Fair/harmful?(ladies & Gents) / Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.