Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful? (1108 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful? by kooltopsy(m): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2009
Fellow nigerians please i need to know why nigerian ladies are unfaithful to their guys. What do u think could be the problem?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful? by babypheb: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2009
I have been wondering why Nigerian guy's are unfaithfaul until i saw your post and i came to a conclusion that he who wears the shoes knows best where it itches him.
so please if you've been hurt by your girl,it does mean some other ladies were not hurt by there guys.
If i should reveal my experience in the hand of my ex,before i decided to leave him,cause the dead does not fall in love,whatever a girl do to you,she will only end up distablizing your emotion or better still your phychologically being, but leave me use mine for instance, my arms were dislocated for what reason,that a visited a fellow guy, i was hit hardly for just smiling and hugging my coursemate and in my very own eyes,would bring another chick and behind close door in the neighbours room,knowing fully well that i am around,but even with such terrible things that befall me,i don't generalize that guys a unfaithful,bad and cheat,rather i believe and that God would bring my own my way and would love me the way i need to be loved.
Why,cause i don't give out blames,i'd rather see whatever have happen to me in the past as an experience for a better and more fulfilling relationship.
So please do not generalize things,because you never know what is hidden in the anus of the chicken until it is blown up by the wind.And you should try checking yourself and you would see that you ain't perfect,cause you're fleah and blood i.e HUMAN.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful? by whitesturd(f): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2009
OMG.I thought we were through with all this Why Nigerian girls are dis dis dis and dat stuff.Why wud somebody be generalising like this.Who told u dat Being unfaithful is peculiar to any particular country.It happens everywhere for crying out loud.And who told u dt all Nigerian girls are unfaithful.simply because u ve been hurt does not mean u shd come here groaning like a wounded lion that all Nigerian girls are unfaithful cos almost everybody has been hurt before in life and we all get over it wtout this unnececessary generalisation.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful? by Godmother(f): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2009
Take heart, guy.It happens to a lot of us. What you should do is dust yourself up and move on.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful? by justwise(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2009
kooltopsy:

Fellow nigerians please i need to know why nigerian ladies are unfaithful to their guys. What do u think could be the problem?

SOME
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful? by nene1: 12:30am On Nov 14, 2009
For SOME it is money. Maybe a richer guy showed some interest in them as well.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful? by DeepSoul(f): 2:00am On Nov 14, 2009
If I read one more post about unfaithful Nigerian women I'll scream!!!!!

Unfaithfulness is a global phenomenon. It happens everywhere. Man dey do am, Woman dey do am. It isn't gender based so pls!

P:S : I just got out of a 2yr relationship to which I was absolutely and 100% faithful and got rubbish for in return.

So much for faithfullness! Msscccheeew!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful? by TheSeeker(m): 2:12am On Nov 14, 2009
American women are more unfaithful than Nigerian women. . . go figure angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful? by nene1: 2:38am On Nov 14, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yes, very true. African women in general are more faithful than american women definitely.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful? by selena(f): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2009
why does it always have to about the Nigerian ladies being unfaithful and not the Nigerian men?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful? by scemchee(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2009
whitesturd:

OMG.I thought we were through with all this Why Nigerian girls are dis dis dis and dat stuff.Why wud somebody be generalising like this.Who told u dat Being unfaithful is peculiar to any particular country.It happens everywhere for crying out loud.And who told u dt all Nigerian girls are unfaithful.simply because u ve been hurt does not mean u shd come here groaning like a wounded lion that all Nigerian girls are unfaithful cos almost everybody has been hurt before in life and we all get over it wtout this unnececessary generalisation.

to me ur are the one sounding like a wounded lion because of ur lack of sense of judgement. you totally mis-understood what the poster was trying to pass through to us.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful? by chukudibab(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2009
TheSeeker:

i concur, cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2009
scemchee:

to me your are the one sounding like a wounded lion because of your lack of sense of judgement. you totally mis-understood what the poster was trying to pass through to us.
what?
what a load of bull.
i agree with whitesturd, its just ridiculous.
cheating happens EVERYWHERE.
i dont understand the "why do Nigerian women blah blah blah" as if its only to Nigerian women that do this.
shior, i don tire for these things oooo.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2009
Nairaland is now a dumping ground for sexist and stupid question.Women cheat men cheat.So get a life and a job while at it.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies Unfaithful? by iice(f): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2009
People need hobbies

(1) (Reply)

The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men / Does He Want To / Question Of De Day For De Ladies And De Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.