Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? (9017 Views)

Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 7:43am On Sep 09, 2008
Cristalz:

Thor.  .  .do you watch soccer?

debosky is too reserved to steal lipsrsealed

Yes, together with Rugby and Cricket!
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 9:37am On Sep 09, 2008
@Thor
Interesting.  .  .therez only one other dude i know on Nairaland that has owned up to watching cricket (hope you're not him)

So which soccer team do you honestly support?  grin Or you're a fair-weather, any-team-goes kind of guy

oh,and Thor? i waz wondering. . .have you got a mjolnir, megingjord, and jarngreipr ? and do you speak German? tongue grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by tRoOE(f): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2008
Another of those westernized babes?

I hope you find the mumu man that will be at your beck and call.

When you find him, kindly holla. I am also in need of a male servant, who will be of assistance with DeepShit in my cow farm.

girl needs serious help - this sort of help only comes when u finally become a case of wasted years, by that time, u will run and learn to cook and nobody'll still want u

[size=13pt]Sorry to disappoint you guys but am happily married
And no he is not a fool or mumu, but just smarter than you think you are wink
His a man that truly know what he wants in life, that is what i call a real man kiss kiss, someone that loves me who for me not by my cooking or acting like his maid.

[/size]
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2008
trooe is back with her marriage again . . . just invite me to come and eat rice when all this is done.
When you finally become a wife tell me whether you wont spend a good chunk of your time in the kitchen.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by tRoOE(f): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2008
[size=13pt]Don’t worry you will be the 1st person to get my IV, only if you promise to be on your good behavior.
Don’t get me wrong, I will cook for him as my husband but it not going to be an everyday thing.
Thank God for buka kiss kiss
[/size]
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2008
lol i'm now a gentleman grin so i'm expecting my personal IV.
But wait, your husband is expected to visit a bukkah once in a while now that he's married? shocked I cant imagine eating out if i have a wife. Ask him now o.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by tRoOE(f): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2008
davidylan:

lol i'm now a gentleman grin so i'm expecting my personal IV.
But wait, your husband is expected to visit a bukkah once in a while now that he's married? shocked I can't imagine eating out if i have a wife. Ask him now o.
[size=13pt]Thank God oh cheesy cheesy cheesy i just wish everyone will get the message
Funny thing is he doesn't care, he eats whatever you offer him, his more bothered about what i want to eat. Majority of the time my food is always ready before am awake, he either cooks, or gets someone else to do it for him.
He knows I hate cooking before he proposed to moi, but that doesn't mean I won’t fully my duty as his wife

[/size]
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Dullard(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2008
Well, the babe gotta undoubtably love me, coupled with her beauty (in the eyes of the beholder - me) and intelligence
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:17am On Sep 11, 2008
whitelexi:

Why would u want to marry me?
I'm a monumental embodiment of husband material, too much to put down here, i always strive for perfection - one achievement leads to a new challenge, u have never even imagined anything 1000000000000000 miles close to me! tongue

No one on Nairaland, knows you better than i do. and you and i know your being so fake here. you suffer from what i call inferiority deficiency syndrome. no hard feelings here, but i just got to put it out to you.  wink
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by nwansk: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2008
I am caring, affectionate and compassionate
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2008
Cristalz:

@Thor
Interesting. . .therez only one other dude i know on Nairaland that has owned up to watching cricket (hope you're not him)

So which soccer team do you honestly support? grin Or you're a fair-weather, any-team-goes kind of guy

oh,and Thor? i waz wondering. . .have you got a mjolnir, megingjord, and jarngreipr ? and do you speak German? tongue grin

Newcastle grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2008
@ThoniaSlim

I would marry you wink wink

You are the cutest, most beautiful babe on nairaland bar none wink wink
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by deolaoluz(f): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2008
They r more than three reasons i better not list any not to complex the others

am flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
mo gbona feli feliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by MrCrackles(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2008
deola_oluz:

They r more than three reasons i better not list any not to complex the others

am flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
mo gbona feli feliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin

r u serious?! smiley
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:29am On Sep 13, 2008
Thor:

@ThoniaSlim

I would marry you wink wink

You are the cutest, most beautiful babe on nairaland bar none wink wink

thank u. smiley
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Mindfreak1: 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2008
Nice thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by CrazyMan(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2008
I don't think I can give any; but am sure that if I propose to a woman, she won't reject it.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by chika98: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

No one on Nairaland, knows you better than i do. and you and i know your being so fake here. you suffer from what i call inferiority deficiency syndrome. no hard feelings here, but i just got to put it out to you.  wink

Buahha hahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by smurf1(f): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2008
Trust
Understanding
And, LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by JJYOU: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2009
another good thread spoilt by the bad belle peeps.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by iReport: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2009
another good thread spoilt by the bad belle peeps.
Lol, those people have no single reason why someone should agree to marry them. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by lancevader(m): 7:33am On Mar 26, 2009
Lol
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by GEW: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2009
iReport:

Lol, those people have no single reason why someone should agree to marry them. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
you are right
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2009
somebody should marry me because
1.I have the fear of God and have a solid relationsip with my maker.with God on our side we can climb any mountain and conquer any obstacle.
2.I would love him and be faithfull as lond as he is faithfull too
3.I focused,know my goals and know what i want.infact i would be an asset to the mans life kiss
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2009
somebody should marry me because
1.I have the fear of God  and have a solid relationsip with my maker.with God on our side we can climb any mountain and conquer any obstacle.
2.I would love him and be faithfull as lond as he is faithfull too
3.I focused,know my goals  and know what i want.infact i would be an asset to the mans life kiss
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by PERVERT9: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2009
i am BIG

i am STRONG

i am RELIABLE
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by roblance: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2009
really wink
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by PERVERT9: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2009
roblance:

really wink
you wan try me?a trial would concieve you grin grin grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Faronbi76(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2012
hello miss this is faronbi from ijebu land, i just just wish to knw u more better that is y am writing this message.
i wish to hear from u soon. or u can reach me on this number 07056018092
thanks. as u read this message God will bless u.
orunmila a gbe ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . / Ladies: Do You Need A Serious Guy For A Relationship? Check Out Guys Contact / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.