Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? (9043 Views)

Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by doyin13(m): 2:22am On Sep 08, 2008
Ermmm. . .

My initial comment was a joke people

Enuff already

I was freaking joking

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 08, 2008
na wa o. Cat just comot for 5 minutes mice don take over everywhere. now silence pls!!! grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 2:24am On Sep 08, 2008
doyin13:

Oh Dear. . . . . You lot I have to go to work in the morning

but all this angst has wiped off all the sleep from my eye

THIS IS KAK MAN

Shut the Bleep up!!!

You brought the nymphet into this. . . .
When educated fools like u worship and run after babes looking like Nollywood house-girls. . . . .Why ain't i surprised??
A pre-med student on a forum trading her clitoris for human mutts like u. . . . . Pathetic!!!

Morenike or fuckever moronic name u call yourself. . . . . I am way above your league.
You are too spastic to even qualify to converse with me.
All those yoruba curses u spewing would go directly back to your family house. . . . Shit don't belong to me.
By the time u rot n die e-fucking NL boys, it would dawn on your ugly ass one day. Cheapskate.
See her posing like a regular bread hawker in Ajegunle.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 08, 2008
na wa o. undecided
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Morenike3(f): 2:25am On Sep 08, 2008
Hannibal:

What a minger!!!
Oh yea, Hannimal, wetin you dey mingle?

No mind me jare. Mingle what your mama gave ya grin Me, I dey do salsa, cool eh? wink
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Morenike3(f): 2:26am On Sep 08, 2008
Hannibal:

Morenike or fuckever moronic name u call yourself. . . . . I am way above your league.
All those yoruba curses u spewing would go directly back to your family house. . . . Shit don't belong to me.
By the time u rot n die e-fucking Nairaland boys, it would dawn on your ugly ass one day. Cheapskate.
Even pepeye get more grey cells up there than you.

Maybe you should go and converse with those. . . . weting you call am. . . . eye dudu by your windows. Feel like Romeo too na, tongue

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, my family house? Why na? Honey, many have tried, all have been conquered. Dig out one of their graves and ask them wink
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by doyin13(m): 2:29am On Sep 08, 2008
Hannibal:

Shut the Bleep up!!!

You brought the nymphet into this. . . .
When educated fools like u worship and run after babes looking like Nollywood house-girls. . . . .Why ain't i surprised??
A pre-med student on a forum trading her clitoris for human mutts like u. . . . . Pathetic!!!

By the time u rot n die e-fucking Nairaland boys, it would dawn on your ugly ass one day. Cheapskate.

THATS IT. . .

FECK FECK FECK

CAN'T BLOODY STAND ALL OF YOU

WHY DO YOU ALL TAKE LIFE SO SERIOUSLY

YOU ALL BEHIND ALL YOUR COMP SCREENS

WITH YOUR PUNY LITTLE LIVES

TRYING TO PROVE SOMETHING WEY NO DEY

LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING PEOPLE

SOME DUDE ACROSS MY STREET GOT STABBED TODAY

HE HAS KIDS AND A WIFE LEFT BEHIND

THAT IS LIFE

NOT YOU LOT AND YOUR STUPID EGO

WORD TO ALL OF YOU

FROM JAKAL TO MORENIKE TO DAVID

ALL OF UNA WOWO

AS IN WOWO

OKAY

SHIOR
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 2:30am On Sep 08, 2008
*Morenike:

Even pepeye get more grey cells up there than you.

Maybe you should go and converse with those. . . . weting you call am. . . . eye dudu by your windows. Feel like Romeo too na, tongue

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, my family house? Why na? Honey, many have tried, all have been conquered. Dig out one of their graves and ask them wink

Reading ur comments even show u have the brain power of that louse in ur pubic hair.
U are not different to an illiterate.
Pepeye or Popeye. . . . . Thatz your fucking funeral, not mine.

*Morenike:

Oh yea, Hannimal, wetin you dey mingle?
No mind me jare. Mingle what your mama gave ya grin Me, I dey do salsa, cool eh? wink

U think i care if ur kids grow??
I don't roll with dumb haggard hawks like u. . . .
To me you are just like a passing housefly on a busy street.
Just stay out of the way or you get bashed. . . . .Ma 2 cents.

@ Doyin13,

Go Bleep yourself.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by doyin13(m): 2:30am On Sep 08, 2008
Off to bed now

Nonsense

I bloody hate Nigerians

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Morenike3(f): 2:31am On Sep 08, 2008
Hannibal:

oh hell no you didn't ~sniff~

why you dey make me cry na? Na so dem send you?

BtW, how do Bleep do you e-shag? Wanna explain it to me? wink
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 08, 2008
doyin13:

Off to bed now

Nonsense

I bloody hate Nigerians

Lol, cheesy You better finish what you started grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 08, 2008
doyin13:

FROM JAKAL TO MORENIKE TO DAVID

ALL OF UNA WOWO

AS IN WOWO

OKAY

SHIOR

grin cheesy abeg o . . . i just dey comot leg as the surge begin.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Morenike3(f): 2:34am On Sep 08, 2008
Hannibal:

Reading your comments even show u have the brain power of that louse in your pubic hair.
You are not different to an illiterate.
Pepeye or Popeye. . . . . Thatz your fucking funeral, not mine.

You think i care if your kids grow??
I don't roll with dumb haggard hawks like u. . . .
To me you are just like a passing housefly on a busy street.
Just stay out of the way or you get bashed. . . . .Ma 2 cents.
ok, oya, come and cry on my shoulder.

but sweet hannibani, you're not suppose to care if my kids grow up or not.

On a serious note, chill n relax, stop huffing. Goshhhhhhhhhhh, Nigerians, we try o.

Hey sweetie, wanna play doctor and patient? wink
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Morenike3(f): 2:35am On Sep 08, 2008
All of you, scatter scatter, me and Hanniboo got sth to talk abt.

Starting with why he's reporting me on YIM. so sad eh? angry
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 2:36am On Sep 08, 2008
doyin13:

Off to bed now

Nonsense

I bloody hate Nigerians

You can start maiming your siblings if u hate NIGERIANS u this fucking instigator.

The rule is simple. . . . . Tell your hoochie mommas to stay out of ma way.
I mind the people i converse with. . . . . .Morenike CAN NEVER EVER have the brain power to hold a conversation with me.
Knowing u have an attraction for numbskullz. . . . .Put her on a leash and warn her for the umpteenth time to stop having clitoral erections on me.
That is so simple to understand.

*Morenike:

ok, oya, come and cry on my shoulder.
but sweet hannibani, you're not suppose to care if my kids grow up or not.
On a serious note, chill n relax, stop huffing. Goshhhhhhhhhhh, Nigerians, we try o.
Hey sweetie, want to play doctor and patient? wink

If you are ovulating and need a quick shag, a maize comb should fit ur cooch.
Cry on those ugly shoulders of yours?? Am i crazy??
U need a full cosmetic surgery to get a chance so stop dreaming. . . .
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Morenike3(f): 2:36am On Sep 08, 2008
~chanting Psalm 91, before more curses come~
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 08, 2008
SOME DUDE ACROSS MY STREET GOT STABBED TODAY

HE HAS KIDS AND A WIFE LEFT BEHIND

THAT IS LIFE

Awww are you serious?
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by bettes(f): 2:38am On Sep 08, 2008
na wah o! this battle the serous o
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Morenike3(f): 2:39am On Sep 08, 2008
Hannibal:

You can start maiming your siblings if u hate NIGERIANS u this fucking instigator.

The rule is simple. . . . . Tell your hoochie mommas to stay out of ma way.
I mind the people i converse with. . . . . .Morenike CAN NEVER EVER have the brain power to hold a conversation with me.
Knowing u have an attraction for numbskullz. . . . .Put her on a leash and warn her for the umpteenth time to stop having clitoral erections on me.
That is so simple to understand.
ahhhhhhhhhh oti pka mi tan.

but wait oh, which kain brain power you dey use sef?
seems like ur battery don run low, make una check CVS na. Batteries are on sale now. 2/$7.00 I hear. buy them while they're cheap o.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Morenike3(f): 2:41am On Sep 08, 2008
Hanniboo, come jare. Make this gorilla give you some love eh
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by doyin13(m): 2:41am On Sep 08, 2008
ONE TWO

BUCKLE MY SHOE

THREE FOUR

KNOCK AT THE DOOR

FIVE SIX

PICK UP STICKS

SEVEN EIGHT

LAY THEM STRAIGHT

HOW DOES NINE TEN GO AGAIN SEF  
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by pfeifer(f): 2:42am On Sep 08, 2008
GEEZ, never read so much curses in ma entire life!!!!
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 2:42am On Sep 08, 2008
stillwater:

Awww are you serious?

Doyin is never serious.

Besides, he stays in Peckham.
Killing is like handshakes in his postcode so it's a normal thang.
Doyin13 should move out of Peckham and stop being a ghetto child.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by doyin13(m): 2:43am On Sep 08, 2008
pfeifer:

Eh lady. . . .

Can I call u Michelle wink wink wink
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Morenike3(f): 2:43am On Sep 08, 2008
Hannibal:

If you are ovulating and need a quick shag, a maize comb should fit your cooch.
Cry on those ugly shoulders of yours?? Am i crazy??
You need a full cosmetic surgery to get a chance so stop dreaming. . . .
I no even see this one.
Am I ovulating? awww, you're already playing doctor. how cute kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by bettes(f): 2:45am On Sep 08, 2008
pfeifer:

[color=#006600][/color]

Neither have I shocked shocked
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 08, 2008
Doyin is never serious.

Besides, he stays in Peckham.
Killing is like handshakes in his postcode so it's a normal thang.
Doyin13 should move out of Peckham and stop being a ghetto child

He doesn't sound like a ghetto child to me.  His outburst touched me. undecided
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 08, 2008
morenike e don do. Chill out. Bedtime stories are due.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Morenike3(f): 2:46am On Sep 08, 2008
pfeifer:

Me too shocked shocked shocked shocked
Maybe cuz I come around sensible men, this wan don kill me o. egba mi cry cry
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Hannibal: 2:50am On Sep 08, 2008
stillwater:

He is unserious. . . . . . .
U can never catch Doyin13 serious. . . . . .
I met some of his mates in the Uni and they all said the same thing.
When a brilliant chap chooses to read Yoruba Technology as a course in the Uni(what do u expect)??
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by doyin13(m): 2:50am On Sep 08, 2008
stillwater:

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by doyin13(m): 2:51am On Sep 08, 2008
Hannibal:

He is unserious. . . . . . .
You can never catch Doyin13 serious. . . . . .
I met some of his mates in the Uni and they all said the same thing.
When a brilliant chap chooses to read Yoruba Technology as a course in the Uni(what do u expect)??

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Look at this Ansar Ud Deen alumnus

I go jus call Morenike back grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Best Sugar Mummy Whatsapp Group Invite / Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . / I Need A Wife - For Marriage In 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.