Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? (9016 Views)

Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by DeepZone: 7:08am On Sep 08, 2008
@topic
I do not cook
He has to do as I say, everything goes my way( am more of dictator)
I don't answer question like WHY, HOW, WHEN e.t.c

Any man that marry me will truly enjoy moi, and cherish every time we spend

Thats what's up!!!!
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by whitelexi(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2008
DeepZone:

Thats what's up!!!!

girl needs serious help - this sort of help only comes when u finally become a case of wasted years, by that time, u will run and learn to cook and nobody'll still want u tongue
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2008
Cristalz and Thor's London Agenda

Monday 8th September 2008

17:30 Meet at Airport (Cristalz in nuns habit, Thor wearing only priests collar)
17:45 Limo into town with pink Champagne on ice and some serious smooching
18:15 Stop off at Harrods to buy the lady some expensive gifts, swap nuns habit for a fur coat
19:00 Arrive at the Hotel Ritz, honeymoon suite, into Jaquzi, more champagne and some light naughtiness
20:00 Thor gives Cristalz sensual all over body massage with exotic oils leading to more naughtyness
21:00 Romantic dinner for two the Sake No Hana, Mayfair
22:30 Off to a Cabaret show, more Champagne, great music and dancing
00:00 Romantic walk along the Thames stopping often to smooch and cuddle
01:00 Back to the Ritz for a night of non stop intense passion
01:00 - 07:00 All kinds of naughtiness, multiple orgasm's, oral heaven and smooching
08:00 Breakfast in bed
08:30 - 13:00 daytime naughtiness
13:00 Lunch at the Carlton Towers
15:00 Back to the hotel for a final bought of lovemaking
18:00 Limo back to Airport
19:00 Tearful goodbye at Heathrows terminal 5

Copyright 2008, THOR International - All Rights Reserved
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Pataki: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt] @topic
I do not cook
He has to do as I say, everything goes my way( am more of dictator)
I don't answer question like WHY, HOW, WHEN e.t.c

Any man that marry me will truly enjoy moi, and cherish every time we spend

[/size]
Another of those westernized babes? undecided

I hope you find the mumu man that will be at your beck and call. cheesy

When you find him, kindly holla. I am also in need of a male servant, who will be of assistance with DeepShit in my cow farm. grin cheesy grin

Thor:

Cristalz and Thor's London Agenda

Monday 8th September 2008

17:30 Meet at Airport (Cristalz in nuns habit, Thor wearing only priests collar)
17:45 Limo into town with pink Champagne on ice and some serious smooching
18:15 Stop off at Harrods to buy the lady some expensive gifts, swap nuns habit for a fur coat
19:00 Arrive at the Hotel Ritz, honeymoon suite, into Jaquzi, more champagne and some light naughtiness
20:00 Thor gives Cristalz sensual all over body massage with exotic oils leading to more naughtyness
21:00 Romantic dinner for two the Sake No Hana, Mayfair
22:30 Off to a Cabaret show, more Champagne, great music and dancing
00:00 Romantic walk along the Thames stopping often to smooch and cuddle
01:00 Back to the Ritz for a night of non stop intense passion
01:00 - 07:00 All kinds of naughtiness, multiple orgasm's, oral heaven and smooching
08:00 Breakfast in bed
08:30 - 13:00 daytime naughtiness
13:00 Lunch at the Carlton Towers
15:00 Back to the hotel for a final bought of lovemaking
18:00 Limo back to Airport
19:00 Tearful goodbye at Heathrows terminal 5

Copyright 2008, THOR International - All Rights Reserved

All in one day? grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by whitelexi(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2008
Pataki:

All in one day? grin

That girl/lady/sister/nun must be damned cheap grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2008
It's not the quantity, but the quality grin grin grin grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Pataki: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2008
whitelexi:

Reminds of me how Abacha used to do it in his days. . . . grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2008
Cristalz is not cheap, see is chic grin grin grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2008
whitelexi:

This dude is irreversibly dumb grin

@pataki
Watch yourself now dearie. . .

@Thor
Wowee!! Lovely agenda you planned. . .good thing i never turned up @ the airport tongue grin My Rottweiler got sick cheesy
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by debosky(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2008
Criz don't fall for this yeye offer, I'll treat you much better. kiss

Somebody that will give you a massage and 'more naughtiness' + driving (or bussing) to a romantic show 30 mins later is a confirmed 1minute man grin grin Surely you don't want that? As for me I'll give you good loving 'long time' wink and thats just the beginning.

PS - don't listen to that Ajangbadi boy called Doyin, he's talking about Oshodi/Agege train, when we're talking luxury magnetic levitation train - cutting edge technology with all options and needs fully satisfied wink

how was your day hun?

good thing I went to bed early y'day, I missed all the madness unleashed afterwards, people dey jobless sha! cheesy
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2008
debosky:

Criz don't fall for this yeye offer, I'll treat you much better. kiss

Somebody that will give you a massage and 'more naughtiness' + driving (or bussing) to a romantic show 30 mins later is a confirmed 1minute man grin grin Surely you don't want that? As for me I'll give you good loving 'long time' wink and thats just the beginning.

LMAO  grin

My oh my.  .  .i'm almost impressed Debo  cheesy I always knew your ''i am reserved'' claim iz just a front  grin

Your marketing's going well dearie,but i picked out only two points.  .  .add the third and perhaps i'll think about deciding to consider changing my mind  cheesy

day waz hectic but ok 'hun'. .  .thx
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Moyola(f): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2008
3 reasonz ryt? ok o!!

1) sum1 shuld mari me kuz i gat tities!
2) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . i gat puxy!!
3) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . i gat womb 2 bear kidzzzz!!! grintongue
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by agaba123(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2008
Moyola:

3 reasonz ryt? ok o!!

1) someone shuld mari me kuz i gat tities!
2) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . i gat puxy!!
3) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . i gat womb 2 bear kidzzzz!!! grintongue

All of them have early expiry date
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Moyola(f): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2008
ehn! ehn!!

expiry kini?

no b diz type o!!
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2008
@Cristalz

Take me for a test drive and you will never want to drive anything else  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why settle for a Lada (debosky) when you can have a Rolls Royce (Thor) grin grin grin

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. I  think you should test drive us both then decide (me first though)

Then you can test Debosky, If you have any energy left after the first test drive that is (which I doubt)  shocked shocked shocked

Debosky is correct that I am a one minute man, I will give you an orgasm each and every minute during the whole night  wink wink wink
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by agaba123(m): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2008
Moyola:

ehn! ehn!!

expiry kini?

no b diz type o!!

The womb go expire after 45 years
even the tities but fit don turn to slippers
the puxies for don too wide grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2008
Thor:

@Cristalz

Take me for a test drive and you will never want to drive anything else cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why settle for a Lada (debosky) when you can have a Rolls Royce (Thor) grin grin grin

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. I think you should test drive us both then decide (me first though)

Then you can test Debosky, If you have any energy left after the first test drive that is (which I doubt) shocked shocked shocked

Debosky is correct that I am a one minute man, I will give you an orgasm each and every minute during the whole night wink wink wink

*shaking my head*

Is bumping uglies all y'all ever think about? Well. . .boiz will be boiz sad In short. . .make una waka dey go. I've lost interest tongue grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2008
Cristalz:

*shaking my head*

Is bumping uglies all y'all ever think about? Well.  .  .boiz will be boiz  sad  In short.  .  .make una waka dey go. I've lost interest  tongue  grin

I only think about lovemaking 18 hours a day, that leaves 6 hours to do anything else you like  grin grin grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Moyola(f): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2008
agaba123:

The womb go expire after 45 years
even the tities but fit don turn to slippers
the puxies for don too wide grin

oya shat up dia!! angry

lyk i said diz is different!! tongue
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2008
cry cry cry cry cry

FOR SALE - ONE SLIGHTLY USED PRIESTS COLLAR AND ONE NUNS HABIT

£9.99 OR NEAREST OFFER

cry cry cry
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2008
Thor:

cry cry cry cry cry

FOR SALE - ONE SLIGHTLY USED PRIESTS COLLAR AND ONE NUNS HABIT

£9.99 OR NEAREST OFFER

cry cry cry

LOL grin grin

You get an A+ for humour tho wink

But dude,18 hours? shocked Uh. . .is that normal? undecided
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2008
Cristalz:

LOL  grin  grin

You get an A+ for humour tho  wink

But dude,18 hours?  shocked Uh.  .  .is that normal?  undecided

What 18 hours a week 

That's only 2.57 hours per day grin grin grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by debosky(m): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2008
@ Criz

no need to make noise, I will convince you with my all round performance that I am the best man for you wink

I will satisfy you emotionally, financially, physically and even spiritually (being a good man leading you in the way of the Lord wink)

Leave Thor and his sexual deviancy, I am the real deal cool
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2008
@ Criz

Make some noise, my manly performance will convince you that that I am the best millionaire for the job  wink

I will satisfy you emotionally, financially, physically, spiritually then physically another two times  tongue tongue

Leave Debosky and his financial deviancy, I am the real deal    grin grin grin

ps. The Lord part can be included as an optional extra if required. Please call my customer helpdesk for details.

Thor has been approved by a person authorised and regulated by the Sexual Services Authority. The value of sexual investments can go down as well as up. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2008
Thor:

I only think about lovemaking 18 hours a day, that leaves 6 hours to do anything else you like  grin grin grin

I believe you typed that Thor dearie. . .that's the part i think is abnormal grin

@Debo
shocked Amazing wonders. . .is this really you or did someone nick your password? grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Thor(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2008
Cristalz:

I believe you typed that Thor dearie. . .that's the part i think is abnormal grin

@Debo
shocked Amazing wonders. . .is this really you or did someone nick your password? grin

Debosky stole my password  grin grin grin
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by agaba123(m): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2008
Moyola:

oya shat up dia!! angry

like i said diz is different!! tongue

Ok ya own na designers
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by Cristalz(f): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2008
Thor.  .  .do you watch soccer?

debosky is too reserved to steal lipsrsealed
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by debosky(m): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2008
thanks for the vote of confidence kiss

and yes, it is me - the cool calm and reserved me cool
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by hayprof(m): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2008
[size=15pt]1). because I'm Me

2). . .because I am the Me i have always been

3). . .nd I am Still the Same me, You will love to cherish
[/size] wink
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by LEOSAM: 3:46am On Sep 09, 2008
Modify message
am glad to see u online,am Samson from Nigeria,am computer engineer and am looking for a woman like u that will take good care of me,and i will take good care of you don't worry about money,have been looking for a wife since 2007 and am 28 years in age,if you are ready contact me on leosam02@yahoo.com or 07034490111,039763282 am here for you bye.
Re: Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? by babs84(m): 4:15am On Sep 09, 2008
i think some of the reasons are not far fetched from a point of view that shows :how attractive u r;how understanding u r(maturity) and;how u are able to hold urs as a real man!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . / Ladies: Do You Need A Serious Guy For A Relationship? Check Out Guys Contact / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.