Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! (22870 Views)

3m Nigerians Living Illegally In UK – Senate Committee / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / French Foreign Legion: A Legitimate Option For Nigerians Living Illegally In EU. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by blackspade(m): 3:08am On Sep 11, 2008
The Chinese are racist to us when we go there, but when they use NIGERIAN OIL, they find nothing wrong with that. When they send their people over to Africa to work construction (that us Africans should be working in), they tell their people to stay here, because that's all apart of their plan to relocate 300,000,000 of their people into the African continent to ease overpopulation. angry
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by bunmii(f): 4:26am On Sep 11, 2008
In a country that operates a one child policy, the country is already too populated so it does not surprise me that they are very strict when it comes to illegal immigrant.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by gumama(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2008
;d
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by gumama(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2008
what my people is going to sokoto for is in their sokoto.Meaning they can be succeeful in Nigeria if think well. plan & strategise.Imagine the amount paid to obtain travelling paper & Air ticket to China is enough to start a good business in Nigeria.

Think properly b4 u leave the shore of naija to Asia country.few words is enough for the wise.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by hilli666(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2008
I know, I know, eekpele, im so sorry. Dont wory I understand. Its because you cant find your way to china, that is when Nigeria becomes the garden of eden, but as soon as the oppurtunity arise, you be on the first container to china. Ehnn I get it dont worry, I understand.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by ty4real(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2008
Gbina grin grin grin grin sorry I meant to say China!You need to go to Lekki Epe EXpressway and see them sitting by the road side like buffons with their 9ja dunlop slippers and their short knickers building this sky Scraper building!I dont balme them,they will also call them selevs oyinbo now and 9jas go dey worship and respect them like something wey dey important!Feeling high upon NIgerian soil and yet they are treating the same NIgerians on their own soil with no human feeling!Anumpam Gbina sorry CHina grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by seyibrown(f): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2008
Why anyone would want to emmigrate to China beats me! Go to china on business or pleasure, nothing more!

When katakata burst, who you go run go meet? where you wan hide?

And we all know how much help the Nigerian government can offer when it comes to standing up for their citizens!
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by na2day2(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2008
great point!

seyibrown:

And we all know how much help the Nigerian government can offer when it comes to standing up for their citizens!
[/quote
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by dremoney(m): 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2008
chinese? wat bothers me is ow they managed to keep their economy!!!!

Though some are so nice,,They are just a bunch of racists, rather say intimidated!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by idupaul: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2008
this is so sad, because i buy alot of them movies, that will stop now
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by darkroll(m): 4:15am On Sep 12, 2008
idupaul:

this is so sad, because i buy alot of them movies, that will stop now

You want to stop buying thier movies because they punish the law breakers ( all law breakers must be punished so dont put the blame on china abeg)
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by RichyBlacK(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2008
**yawn***

If pesin wan comot for im country go look for greener pastures, why im go carrry im head go yeye place like China? Hissssssss! The day chinco go insult me, na the day I dey go jail - the chinco go just mod! Nothing go carry me go stupid place like China - Sango plus Amadioha forbid bad thing! Tufiakwa! Nonsense shot idiots dey discriminate against black man. When Japan people dem dey break chinco people head for wall, na all of us dey sorry for dem o. Now dem don dey flex muscle. Idiotic chinco people!
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by abujabooks(f): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2008
Tell them to go back home to Naija.

What is the point of living like an illegal immigrant? After all, the earth is the Lord and the fullness there of. We are children of God and should live like Kings and Queens.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by monkeyleg: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2008
If it is bad come home. This is not a do or die affair
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by azeezbaba(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2008
@all,

I dont think the chinese are racists. its just that they have a system that works and we dont.

Lets stop making noise about how Blacks are being maltreated because I have also read it somewhere here that Chinese citizens also undergo such treatments when they violate the laws. Dont lets misinterprete RULE of LAW for RACISM.

Having said that, Criminals shud not be subjected to dehumanizing situations whether BLACK, WHITE, RED, CHINESE or whatever race the criminal is.

Long Live Nairaland, Long Live Nigeria, Long Live Africa.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by bilymuse: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2008
@ poster
thanks for the post., hope most country men would take note.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by adamsy07: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2008
THE TRUTH IS THAT RACISM IS EVERY WHERE AND ILLEGAL CITIZENS IN EVERY PART OF THE WORLD NOW SUFFER ALOT.
DON'T LET US BLAME THE GUYS GOING TO CHINA LET FACE THE FACT NIGERIAN GOVERMENT SHOULD BE THE MAIN ISSUE,HOW DO YOU START A LIFE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT ANYTHING ALL UR PLANS ARE CHARTED WITHOUT CAPITALS,NO LOAN FACILITIES TO GO TO SCHOOL OR START A BUISNESS FROM UR GOVERMENT.
   CHINA AS IT MAY BE AVE PLANS FOR THERE ONE CHILDED CITIZENS AND THEY ONLY GO OUT TO MAKE IT BIGGER BUT ATLEAST THEY AVE A MANAGEABLE LIFE.
  A CHINESE OUTSIDE CHINA STILL AS HIS BENEFICT FROM THE GOVT RUNNING INTO HIS ACCOUNT.
NIGERIANS GO THERE IN A BIT TO ATLEAST SUFFER FOR A YEAR RAISE SOME MONEY AND START THEIR LIFES.
   TO START A BISNESS AT HOME IF You NOT CAREFUL You MIGHT RUN AT LOSS EVENTUALLY,WHEN THERE IS NO SECUIRITY,NO LOAN FACILITIES AND SO ON.
EVEN IN CHINA [b]THOSE
NIGERIANS THAT AVE VALID RESIDENCE VISA ARE BETTER AT THEIR BUISNESS THAN COMMING BACK HOME.
OUR GOVERMENT SHOULD ATLEAST TRY AND MAKE THINGS BETTER AND PEOPLE WOULD STOP GOING TO PLACES LIKE THAT.
[/b]
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by gem87(f): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2008
just a quick question:
why would anyone want to go and live in china of all places?
don't they like have enough people there already?
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by MrCrackles(m): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2008
gem87:

just a quick question:
why would anyone want to go and live in china of all places?
don't they like have enough people there already?

china is awesome and large enough to accomodate more so it is worth it but not for illegals!
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by gem87(f): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2008
I doubt Nigerians are looking for just accomodation when they leave the country ,
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Vallo57(m): 3:27am On Sep 14, 2008
@onyiilady:

"My dear i wonder if you have really been to china as you claim. I had a car and a bycycle while in china though obtaining the driving licence and registration isn't as easy as it's in naija plus international driving licence isn't allowed. You can buy any kind of property you deem fit as long as you are a legal resident and have the money"

I don't have to prove anything to you. What part of China did you stay? I was in China(Guangzhou City) last April and I go there once a year to do Business.

Myself and my Chinese partner tried several time to buy a car for my use while in Guangzhou. Also, the last time I was in DC to renew my Visa I asked questions about this and I was told to forget this period. I started going to China in 2002 and am there once a year. So do tell what part of China you visited.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by stevegrant: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2008
it is indeed sad that Nigerians are passing through all that in China.But the truth is that if the standard of living here is stable,if the right policies are put in place,if there are job opportunities for everybody based on their qualifications,and the right of the citizens adequately protected,then,there could be a turn around.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by kean09: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2008
cry
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Fancybabe: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2008
Hello Fellow Nigerians,
I was in china before.I lived there for good 5 years with Valid Permit.I have no problems in interacting with Chinese, although some are racist and much of them are illiterate, they never see blacks in there life and even covered there noise that we are smelling, But this doesn't move me or have any impact on me.
I was an English teacher there and I can speak Chinese fluently even bring some Chinese who are willing to open company to Nigeria.
Well, China is a communist country, they have there rules and regulations and they also scampers and 419 among them.Some are very friendly but not all.
Most of  our Nigerians there living in Beijing and Guangzhou have no future,they dint want to work they believe in easiest way to make money which is drugs.China was not strict like this before,Blacks people cause all this because they are violating the rules.
They are many legal people who have there own company in Guangzhou and making good living.
They are very strict to blacks and they dint even renew there visa again.The only job in China was an English teaching Job but now they are not accepting blacks again.
There are some blacks I knew before selling drugs,they have killed some and some are in jail.
May God help  us.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by bodsibobo(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2008
I don't even want to read this thread. The topic is enough to justify my answer.

Why would you want to go and live in China (or any other country whatsoever) illegally? You must take whatever is metted out to you as it comes. Even legal immigrants still have their own issues. Do you think immigration laws are for fun?
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by promise72(m): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2008
I manage to read all the post. IKt comes down to one thing: CULTURE. Nigerians in general believe that we can do anything we want. Which we usually do back home. However, overseas is a different issue. Rules are applied. Regardless.

We get mad when the rules dont favor us. And we can say "You dont know who i am?" All over the world, NIGERIANS especially want an easy way out. We want exception. We dont wanna follow the rule. The difference with the asian countries is that they dont keep you in prison feeding you. You get punished for REAL.

Thats why everyone is crying. Respect rules when you go to other countries. Period. No short cut. Go to S. Africa and see what hell the police is goin thru dealing wt Nigerian gangs and criminals. Other smaller african nations are begining to know us. Haba na we alone dey for world?
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by kaydee01: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2008
chin char no ooo,
i had an opportunity to go to Shanghai to school once, i was like if its Japan (Tokyo) self e better, China ko china ni. common Nigerians wake up "its better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven (literalily)".
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by GooseBaba: 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2008
As you lay your bed na so you go put head for pillow, if illegal immigrants they enjoy for china we no go dey talk this one. And for Goodness sake
can we leave the Nigerian Government out of this.

Country hard and you dey find greener pasture you carry belle face another man country with illegal documentation, now your eye don see
pepper. Now we begin blame Nigerian Government ,where is the logic in that?
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Morenike3(f): 1:12am On Sep 15, 2008
If you immigrate to another country illegally, expect to go through hell.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Angelheart: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2008
But offcourse they will go through hell, what do they expect if they are illegal aliens?

Well at least in China they are treated badly. Make them go to South Africa and get their arses burnt!!
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by emeke123(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2008
Personally speaking. China will be the last place on earth i move to,  I rather move to the North pole than China. Although i hate cold, but its better than some type of inhumane treatment
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by oleigh(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2008
as 4 me o,i'll rather remain in nigeria than going 2 china abi who wan give me food 4 china if i dey hungry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Die In Lagos Boat Accident / 144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos / Car Dives Into A Building Window After Ghastly Accident In Lagos. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.