Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! (22842 Views)

3m Nigerians Living Illegally In UK – Senate Committee / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / French Foreign Legion: A Legitimate Option For Nigerians Living Illegally In EU. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by dontbay: 12:32am On Sep 16, 2008
WHAT THE F ARE WE GOING TO DO IN THAT COUNTRY THAT HAs AIR POLLUCTION DErSERT.
WELL I DON'T BLAME THEM.
NIGERIA IS GREATER THAN ALL THIS COUNTRY THAT OUR CITIZEN SUFFER ABROAD NOT ONLY IN CHINA EVEN IN AFRICA ,IT SO UNFORTUNATE WE CAN't BRING OUR ASS TOGETHER AND MAKE THIS COUNTRY THE PLACE TO LEARN ON.
TO ME I DON'T THINK I CAN GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY WITH OUT THE RIGHT APPROVER.
dem no push me away from my country,
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by bugsyK(f): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2008
@visionsen

Though you seem to be giving a forewarning but to whom I don't know.

What do you think will happen to short cut success candidates like yours!

You insult nairalanders like me just like a wacky Nigerian home movie director who
already plots a movie in just the obvious way we all know it would go, thereby insulting the intelligence of the viewer.

Next time, advise us on the best business opportunities in China!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish you all the best in Nija.

Welcome home.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by mrblack: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2008
all the evil and soled of the trusth our naija 419 brothers have don for the past is what our innocent bros and sis are paying for now.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by olivetree: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2008
I think the probs is with we naija pple. i have travelled to quite a number of countries, on hols, and yet i havent had any issues with any of them, simply cos i didnt overstay my visit or my visa period. nigerians go abroad and start misbehaving, forgettng they re not in lagos. when the laws of the land are applied, we begin to cry foul.
dnt blame chinese govt for putting anybody to jail. if your visa expires, then leave. and if u go to engage in credit card fraud and they catch u, dnt cme here to complain.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by brizmaleti: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2008
Lol, na wa ooooooo, This China matter makes me laff,
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by grandstar(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2008
Racism or any form of discrimination is a sad but normal part of human life. Its the truth and its a shame.

If its the truth , accept.

Many who complain about discriination have also discriminated against others themselves. Its rare to find someone who hasn't.

My mum may complain about racism but will prefer I do not marry an igbo girl. The indian may complain about white racism in the U.K but he looks down at the untouchables in his own country or even the pakistani muslim in london.

When Ghanaians were in Nigeria, we used to look down at them and even call them Omo Ghana. We even chased them out and now have a phrase - "Ghana must go"

Accepting and surmounting it is what matters. The truth is that you can surmount it! Others have. Always make sure you look beyond it.

Because one chinese is racist does not mean all are. Judging people by the way their government officials treat foriegners will give a wrong picture. The locals may be far more open

And it is best you travel abroad with the right papers lest you run foul of the law in a 3rd world country. Have you ever messed with a Gendarme before. They are simply doing their jobs, overzealously of course. But once you have your papers, no shakings!
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by twistbo: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2008
Just to add to the the nigerian dilema being faced in china.It happens everywhere,and you get nigerians in england,america e.t.c,claming to be of dual nationality.Not a single whiteman in nigeria would be happy to be called a nigerian;we are suffering from identity crisis and fabrication.A man with a british passport or an american passport is nothing but a nigerian,because if you was born in china you wouldn't introduced yourself as chinese.
Nigeria is a great country!! Even the eastern block countries are just as racist as hell,when you come to think of it,these people are hungry people.I have dated a lot of polish and russian girls,and have always observed that when they eat they never leave a single rice on a plate.
Nigeria's condition is worst than that of zimbabwe and somali,the only difference is that we hustle,we are born survivors.
NIGERIA GO SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEMI
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by regtydozzy: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2008
fellas, its very sad,that alot nigeria are in jail here in china,but the fact still remains that nigerians are travellers so we can just be found anywhere all over the world
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2008
If you take away Nigerians living in Guangzhou, china; the chinese economy will have a serious negative effect and it will not recover in a long time.
About 90% of Nigerians living in that city do not have papers and the authorities know this. They usually do not disturb these nigerians until they begin to get notorious by involving themselves in illegal activities as usual. All the guys that are in the so-called concentration camp are drug dealers and murderers.
The chinese government does not have time to try anybody for immigration irregularities, all they do is fine you about $2,000 for the breach of immigration law and for your flight back home if you are a nigeria, pakistani or iraqi. You will never smell the prison if you have such amount of money, but if you don't, you may be left in the immigration prisons for about 3 month before you will be repatriated back to your country( this law is application mostly to nigerians as they are very notorious here). Other foreigners including other African countries can even go and renew their their visa after 1 month of expiration without paying fine.

My couisin went to renew his visa last week without knowing that it had expired about a month ago. On getting to the police station, the OC had to check his criminal record and was fascinated that a nigerian had stayed in china for so long with a clean record. They quickly made friends with him and waived the fine.

Alot of Nigerians are doing good business in this city but majority are into illegal activities especially drug peddling. As much as i sympathize with the family of the slain Nigerian i will not be surprised if these whole thing is drug related or even a set up by fellow nigerians as they have found ways to corrupt some police officers in that city.
Most nigeria business men come to china in pretence of coming to do business. Do not be fooled; they have drugs starshed in their bellies.
When i got my visa to come to china, i was almost lured by more than 5 different cartels in nigeria to push drugs for them. And you know, the returns are always great but by the grace of God and the values my parents instilled in me right from childhood played out. The other guys who went that way are buying hummer SUV and building houses in nigeria right now and unfortunately, the ones who couldnt make it, are serving right now.

A few months ago, I persuaded some of my chinese friends who wanted to invest in telecom and natural gas to go to Nigeria and invest, they accepted immediately believing that every nigeria was as honest as they saw me. After 2 months stay in Nigeria, they ran back to china. They have been duped, but due to my fast intervention, they were able to recover most of their money. I partially blamed them as they wanted to cut out my partner and friend i initially assigned to them.
They said nigeria will be a great place to do biz but they wont have anything to do with her except i am going to be part of the whole program. I sure will do this as part of my contribution to the so called nation building, but i have other things to take care of now.

Back in china, Nigerians are not trusted, infact, they have made it so difficult for other black guys that are not nigerians.

But this was not the case in the begining, Nigerians were well respected a few years back. The chinese government ordered a VIP treatment for them. If you report a cab driver for pulling a fast one on you; he is immediately fired and charged for corruption. But trust nigerians, they took advantage of the VIP treatment. They began boarding cabs without paying, and the cab drivers never tried reporting the crime as the government might not believe them.
Then, all of a sudden, the government got fed up and decided an eye for an eye. Even at that, nigerians and other foregners still get VIP treatment in other parts of china except guangzhou.
I dont identify with nigerians here and i tell it them in their face just like i do here on nairaland. cool

With this essay, i hope most people here will understand why "i no send naija", but one thing i do to the best of my ability is to be at my best behaviour. Now, that is defination of who is a NIGERIAN PATRIOT tongue
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by ohelala: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2008
Chong Cheng Chu Hee dem no like anybody.

They only love NNNN and $$$$$$

Simple as dat

Imagine the addition of melamine inside something as important as milk
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by litlepikin: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2008
Why Nigerians always talking trash about China, if Nigeria is good for u why should u ever dream of coming to China and after all if not China Nigeria would have continue wearing OKIRIKA WAKED UPS by now, if not China Nigerians would have not even afford to have a mobile phone. China have giving Nigeria what they could not even have in 50 years to come, i am living here in Guangzhou city of Gangdong province in China for good 8 years with complet documents and they have never insulted me by any means because i am living according to their rules and regulations with respect attach to it, please can any one of u say if is right to live in another country without documents . China have been a good friend to Africans and they have giving Africans valuable things unlike America and Europe who gave Africans nothing but stealling from them and sucking blood out of their body. China made things become affordable to Nigerians, things become so cheap in Nigeria today and they are too friendly. Let me inform u guys that China is a blessing to Africans especially Nigeria, like the guy that posted this tread, how dear u living in China for good 9 years as u said without a proper documents or do u want china to be like Nigeria where corruption is talk of the day, a place where nothing work, a country where the citizens have started considering hell as an option where by there's no means of immigrating to a God blessed country like China, listen, China have lifted more than three hundred millions of their people out of poverty, a country that carers for her citizens, Nigeria as a country is not up to 4 provinces in China still more than 70% of her people are living below one dollar daily and if u think that ur country carer for u why should u come to China and stay for 9 good years or do u think that China is like Nigeria where only for sectors worked, No'1, BANKS, 2, HOTELS, 3, CHURCH'S/MOSQUES, 4, PROSTITUTION, where Nigerian girls are using there private parts as a means of survival and lively hood while their boys are caring guns from house to house. Boy, u are now talking against china that had feeded u for 9 good years as u claim because u have been sent home, for good 9 years u have been living here in Guangzhou with me and when had u ever posted a tread against China. Even in United State and Europe there's a lot of deportation from there than the one in China. China is country that have been living in peace even with other nationals till when Nigerians came in and tuned the place like hell, the kind of life most Nigerians are living in here is nothing to write home about and they can never live such lives in Nigeria, even forming a lot of cults groups here, some called them self BLACK ASS, mess UP TREATERS and so on even moving with cotlasses, knifes and other dangerous weapons, stopping people on the way by harassment and collecting there money and passports, living such a useless life that Chinese people don't even know about, insulting the police beating up taxi drivers and dogging bills even having sexual affairs with married women, listen, if Nigeria is good for me why should i live in another country. Please, no one should insult China for any reason because they are right in what ever they do to us, most Nigerians are animals and bad, we need a new orientation, i have live in many countries with Nigerians they are all the same, please, just cry for ur self, ur country Nigeria and ur people. U have to bless China, they have help most of u to have food on ur tables.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by litlepikin: 5:52am On Sep 30, 2008
The main cost of the problem here isn't being illegal immigrants because i new very well that they where not hostile on us those days, all this things started from 2004 when Nigerians started trooping in like flood and most guys who thought china is like other European countries become disappointed and frustrated, because there's no work to do and no money to go back even those that sale one thing or the other be for they can raise money for their tickate could not even think of going back. China was the last hope of many and it will be last thing for them  to go back while there's no money for them to start one business or the other, they started constituting nuisance here and there, looking for a way of having a meal daily. U know what most Nigerians can do, doing what is not appropriate, the things that is really against the law of the country, is true that there is racism here in China but isn't to compier then and now, they are now friendly to people than 2000-2004 and the attitude of most Nigerians have been the course of this problem, if really u can be able to reason with me.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Ifygurl: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2008
Why are Nigerians in China? I think we just move around to any country we can think of.
Oga wetin dey in China, you people will risk your life into going.
I mean i heard there are Nigerians living in Haiti and i always wondered what they hell are they doing in a country poorer that their main country?
Now poster i ask you thesame question
What the hell are you and other Nigerians doing in a country that's poor just your country and also a country that mistreat it's people just like your country?
I mean the only difference is better technology, overpopulated people and their asians.
And plus, THEY HATE BLACK PEOPLE. Why are you in a country that hates youfor your skincolor, if i'm you i'll pack up and run. Abeg find better place to live.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by waterworks(f): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2008
just for tgthe record the fine for visa expiration is not jail its 5,000 yuan and thats after 21 days. before that its just ba verbal warning. speaking frm experience.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by litlepikin: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2008
ifygurl,  i will like to tell u to shot up, do u think that Nigerians in other countries are doing well than the Nigerians in china, and for Ur own information china is 50 time better than Nigeria. I s Nigeria a country? just tell me and why u are not living in Nigeria if the country is good for u, from 1986 Johnny them start dey waka comote from the country where u dey that time, abi u think sey nay today the country spoil, if u are opportune of having a rich man as father why can't u wait to hear the story of the ones from poor families, onye amu di nma amaghi inhe onye ibi nahu.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by femi4love(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2008
twistbo:

A man with a british passport or an american passport is nothing but a nigerian,because if you was born in china you wouldn't introduced yourself as chinese.

FEMI

I like that, very smart!
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by babsoginni(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2008
The information is actually nice for people still intending to move to China, and as the poster has said, to be forewarned, I'm personally not against us searching for greener patures (this is a very relative phrase as it may actually be greener on the other side, but may not apply to you) abroad, but we should do it rightly. I always wonder at times if we actually think, as the money invested in procuring the necessary travel documents (original or fake) and for the trip itself could be put to better use in Nigeria.

A lot of people have this attitude that if it's that bad, why don't people like the poster of this thread come home and that they'll want to see with their eyes. This i think is rather stupid. We as Nigerians either do a lot of things or have a heard a lot on how our nationals put their lives at risk just to depart this country. While in UI some years back, i had the priviledge of spending about 6 hours overnight listening to a fellow student's 'story' of his attempt to get into Europe via North Africa, it seemed so unreal to me then as a teenager that why would someone go through such pain to want to 'check out', today, foreign media stations like CNN & BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7632429.stm) have done documentaries on such cases.

Please listen to the posters experience and first hand information, like he/she said 'to be fore-warned is to be fore-armed'
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by notogi: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2008
oh,boi i dey wonder why some naija boys dey worry dema body sef.naija be wonna homeland.just dema babes wey dem fine.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Ifygurl: 5:07am On Oct 04, 2008
litlepikin:

ifygurl,  i will like to tell u to shot up, do u think that Nigerians in other countries are doing well than the Nigerians in china, and for Ur own information china is 50 time better than Nigeria. I s Nigeria a country? just tell me and why u are not living in Nigeria if the country is good for u, from 1986 Johnny them start dey waka comote from the country where u dey that time, abi u think sey nay today the country spoil, if u are opportune of having a rich man as father why can't u wait to hear the story of the ones from poor families, onye amu di nma amaghi inhe onye ibi nahu.

Did i say Nigeria is a good country? If you want to live in China, Abeg carry go. I ask you, why are people in that country trying there best to get the hell out of that country just how nigerians will do anything to get out Nigeria.
Go live in China if you want. Abi. There air isn't clean. I mean go live there if you want, if you get killed, we just bury you and keep on going. Idiot.
And China is 50 times better than Nigeria? Oga, the cities, yes. Other place, no. I've been to China you know. Visited the place with a friend. The Cities are better, that i agree on but for other parts, not so much. you dey craze, something is missing in that head of yours.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by chunke(f): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2008
Oga leave, do u really ave to stay. sometimes, i wonder when you hear pple say" AM TRAVELLING". when you hear the countries dey are goin to u wonder NA BY FORCE TO TRAVEL" angry. i would always LUV my NAIJA grin wink
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Dend(m): 4:37am On Oct 15, 2008
Even if your spirit is willing to migrate to Ghana, please OBEY it. Atlease, they've got 24/7 power supply.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 15, 2008
The bottom line of this is that china has never been the problem, nigerians are.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by ikeyman00(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2008
they've got 24/7 power supply

are sure are u

and again 24-7 electricity in abuja!! will that do for nigerians nationwide??
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by fayahsoul: 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2008
From the personal experiences i have had with chinesse people here in toronto i have to say that the chinesse are RACISTS! These asian maggots are very tricky. They have tricked many nigerian "negroes" into believing that they are trying to make an earnest contribution to the development of the social overhead capital of so-called "Nigeria" when in fact they are insidiously working towards the re-colonization of that geographical expression called "Nigeria". They are taking the baton from them crackers(whitey) but the difference between their approach and that of the cracker is that they are not coming with "gunz, germz and steel" but rather with ink and paper with which to seal dubious contracts signed by our no good poli-trick-tians whom are nothing but white supremacists with black faces. Unless forestalled, these contracts will of course have far reaching consequences.

Nubians(so-called africans) let us face the fact, every group(except, perharps, the native indians of north-south america) despise our black azz. ALL WE HAVE IS US, WHO SHOULD WE TRUST, WE MAY BE LAST TO BUST BUT WON'T STOP STILL OUR ENEMIES ARE DEAD TO DUST!!
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by savanaha: 2:44am On Oct 18, 2008
fayahsoul:

From the personal experiences i have had with chinesse people here in toronto i have to say that the chinesse are RACISTS! These asian maggots are very tricky. They have tricked many nigerian "negroes" into believing that they are trying to make an earnest contribution to the development of the social overhead capital of so-called "Nigeria" when in fact they are insidiously working towards the re-colonization of that geographical expression called "Nigeria". They are taking the baton from them crackers(whitey) but the difference between their approach and that of the cracker is that they are not coming with "gunz, germz and steel" but rather with ink and paper with which to seal dubious contracts signed by our no good poli-trick-tians whom are nothing but white supremacists with black faces. Unless forestalled, these contracts will of course have far reaching consequences.

Nubians(so-called africans) let us face the fact, every group[b](except, perharps, the native indians of north-south america)[/b] despise our black azz. ALL WE HAVE IS US, WHO SHOULD WE TRUST, WE MAY BE LAST TO BUST BUT WON'T STOP STILL OUR ENEMIES ARE DEAD TO DUST!!

Oh my gosh, your posts are amazing. I love em, I love em. O.K I agree with you on almost every thing except that the Native Americans did not hate blacks. Alot of history books touch on how the Native Americans saw blacks as inferior but not in so much words. First off they suggested to the whites according to the (his-story) books that blacks would make better slaves cause they were stronger and could work a whole day on just one meal. The Cherokees, who almost all AA is proud to lineage with had black slaves. Whites employed them to capture run away slaves. A few years back their was a Native American tribe with blacks included in their political system and when the U.S government were going to give them so money they denied blacks. It was a mess. I will get more info pertaining this soon.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2008
@nuzo and littlepikin

if u r happy in china good 4 u,i am telling u not every naija r happy there,little pikin bcs ey gave u paper do not make china d place in the world,i am always in china,i actually have a business there in gwuangzou,my kid bruva is there aswell,d truth is that chinese pple r not good i dont care what u think.u dont come here and bad mouth naija 4 any reason,come to america or europe and see the rate ur beluv chinese bruvas commit crime and stil noone deprive em their right, so if u dont know about human right,i suggest u go and learn.i am eu citizen stil that doent make me better than average 9ja.i am a proud african,,,,,,,,they not gonno like u nor matter how much u pretend to be better than ur counterfeit. cool cool
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by fayahsoul: 3:53am On Oct 19, 2008
To savanaha:
Nwanne dalu. I will look into that.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by kevchina: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2008
Mouth will talk whatever it like,even some people that have not been to china will also talk because they hear people wagging.
My nairaland people i has been in china for the past 6yrs,china is a country for business people mainly real import and export business,forget about all this many people crticizing what are our people doing in china ,if u are in the right part in china people living in America and other places can't challenge you interms of money let me make it clear to all the people wagging mouth about china but that right part must be a geniune business man that have a very strong business connections.some naija guys has really make it very well in china here if u know what u are doing in business here,i am not talking about drug dealers because they are the ones causing most of this problems.
MY advice to our people is if u are coming to china,make sure u have a very strong business connection or good backup interms of import and export if not never dream of coming because it will be very hard for the person is better the person stays back home.
The problem here is that some wanted criminals in naija just came into china as their hide out and start behaving like animals commiting different crimes and forming a cult group killing their fellow naija people here,so if u are a chinese what will u do? a foreigner in your country forming a cult ,i could remember old days like since 2002-2005 chinese don't care much about visa or overstay issue they changed because they noticed that fools has come into their country,people that don't have any business experience atall coming to china what will that person be doing in china? Nigeria passport is the only african country they ban visa extension for,but they give that to other african nations,is that not enough for us to think twice and change some of our bad characters so that things will be easy for us.
So be a real business man,respect yourself,obey the chinese law i think u will not have problem like that much.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2008
People just dey talk anyhow for here, I dont see anything coming to china, Here no be hussle Land, either you study or do biz n get out. Im studying here, I think this chinco ppl are friendly, na 9ja ppl spoil all the paros, If u get your legal papers, you got no problems,

In terms of facilities, china better die paz 9ja, common food, 9ja dey sell one bag of rice 10k, na rubbish now, Lights no dey dey 9ja, u ve to buy petrol for gen to generate light, everybody for 9ja dey suffer am, And the mother fucker govenments know ds. And dem dey pack our money, for this world, na only 9ja be the country wey light no dey, Traffic in Lagos, What causing all this shits, Bad roads, wen road spoil, cars go slow down b4 u know dem go plenty for there, everywhere will block, our mumu government no fit do common roads, na to dey pack money dey chop, Dem embezzle money for electricity 20 billion dollars ($), The case die down,

Transportation for 9ja is too high especially that Lagos, and those stupid petrol tankers, they are suppose to be transporting dem via Train, Wat happen to train sector, for the masses, its dead!! na OKADA ppl dey use, na waooo, grin na crazy Life im telling u,

Transportation for Inter - State na rubbish!!! too, bad roads, u go jst dey enter jalop anyhow, Lagos - Abuja road for example apart from many wey dey, ooo

Nigeria get many problems too solve jaree. We dey live 100BC for 9ja,. cheesy

but HOME is da best plaz Gba!!! no matter wat!! depends on ur aim and what u went to do, abroad,

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by obua: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2008
@Nuzo or any decent nairalander resident in China
I will be in Canton fair later this week.
I will like to speak with you before leaving for China.
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2008
@obua

are u going for biz or 2 stay,if 2 stay i recomend not 2,if 4 biz then email me 4 advice
Re: Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! by kevchina: 1:52am On Oct 21, 2008
We don't talk about our people bad behaviours in china only the intimidation they are facing. All i know is that any country u are in,obey the law,avoid drug and nobody will didturb u there.Like i said before about china if u don't have anything doing in china better go home,some people knows what they are doing in china,all man will not make it in asia simple if you can't find your destiny there u leave don't stay there plan to sell drug and when they catch you people will start saying all sort of things they don't know anything about. This is all i have to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos / How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? / How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.