Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,356 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

What's The Best Remedy For Jelousy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Remedy For Jelousy? (821 Views)

Jelousy At It Peak.(see tweet) / Is Jelousy Good In Relationship? / I Can't Manage My Jelousy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Remedy For Jelousy? by dutchmillionaire(m): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2008
a friend of mine has a big challenge,but cant just help him. he met this calabar chic,20 on his way travelling.invited this girl in his house. she came.
She later confessed that she fell for him cos of first impression of gentility he created.now the guy cant put this girl off his mind;she's nice etc.the pro is that he is always suspecting the girl may be wt someone else.gush!!!! jelousy. i'v been advising him to forget this girl, what do you say?
Re: What's The Best Remedy For Jelousy? by whitelexi(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2008
Your friend needs Jesus grin
Re: What's The Best Remedy For Jelousy? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2008
whitelexi:

Your friend needs Jesus grin

a shrink u mean? undecided
Re: What's The Best Remedy For Jelousy? by tope2000(f): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2008
Insecurity na disease oo
but curable, as mesmya said he need a shrink
Re: What's The Best Remedy For Jelousy? by HRhotness(f): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2008
the poor girl must be in hell sad
Re: What's The Best Remedy For Jelousy? by HRhotness(f): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2008
tope2000:

Insecurity na disease oo
but curable, as mesmya said he need a shrink

A disease? yes

curable? i dont think so
Re: What's The Best Remedy For Jelousy? by tope2000(f): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2008
if the dude accept he has the problem and invest good money in a shrink, i think he can be cured slowly but surely
Re: What's The Best Remedy For Jelousy? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2008
Your friend is suffering from not only jealosy but insecurity,personally i think the remedy is simple he should just rid his mind of all the ungodly thought about that girl and he should believe the girl is faithful to him, Because the way you see yourself will determine what you think about someone else, So the remedy is simple let him take that thought of insincerity on the girls path from his mind, Simple
Re: What's The Best Remedy For Jelousy? by dutchmillionaire(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2008
Re: What's The Best Remedy For Jelousy? by dutchmillionaire(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2008
Re: What's The Best Remedy For Jelousy? by sistawoman: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2008
he needs to think how he will feel when she says she does not want to see him again. Because this is what is going to happen if he keeps it up.
He will start to smother her and she will hate him and call it quits.
Re: What's The Best Remedy For Jelousy? by dutchmillionaire(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2008
Thanks. will get to him. more opinions would also be appreciated,cos there are lots suffering this syndrome,but pretend.
ONE LOV wink

(1) (Reply)

House., Please Beware Of This Scammer Mary Doe<marybaby_mry@yahoo.com> / Ladies Can We Negotiate? / Make Una Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.