Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,373 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Ladies Can We Negotiate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can We Negotiate? (821 Views)

Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix / Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? / Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can We Negotiate? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2008
Boy meets girl, boy is nice to girl and treats her like a queen. Girl knows in her heart all boy needs is sex.
Now i'm asking, will you ladies allow us skip the chase and let us know your price on first encounter? it will save us all lots of time wastage.
Afterall, we're still going to have sex. Before you criticize me, know that a lady suggested this to moi.
Re: Ladies Can We Negotiate? by arramyjay: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2008
No thou shall nt skip the sequence becos it follows a pattern or shud i say steps each step or pattern has to be followed sequentially
Re: Ladies Can We Negotiate? by Jamesmith3(m): 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2008
Hi is me Michael,, and i wanna chart with u baby what'up now, and how is it. common met me now on my YIM, keeping expecting u Baby.
Re: Ladies Can We Negotiate? by GINODRAM(m): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2008
Not a bad idea, its happening already,smart girls dont waste time for frivolities,and they are getting the guys attention this days
Re: Ladies Can We Negotiate? by HRhotness(f): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2008
Gaggi:

Boy meets girl, boy is nice to girl and treats her like a queen. Girl knows in her heart all boy needs is sex.
Now i'm asking, will you ladies allow us skip the chase and let us know your price on first encounter? it will save us all lots of time wastage.
Afterall, we're still going to have sex. Before you criticize me, know that a lady suggested this to moi.

in that case when i say NO, u'll knw i really mean[b]

HELL NO! i am way out of ur league and i do not now and never will find u attractive![/b] grin
Re: Ladies Can We Negotiate? by GINODRAM(m): 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2008
Don't jump to conclusions you haven't even met me to know if you will be attracted to me or not,yes your "NO" will be accepted as NO,not this days when your NO is most times YES, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies Can We Negotiate? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2008
Gaggi:

For some reason I don't think so smiley
Re: Ladies Can We Negotiate? by GINODRAM(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2008
IBK what reasons do you have,so a lady cant bring up this topic? wakeup girl,smell the roses, thats why vocal girls get the best guys,cos the remaining girls keep waiting and posing,
Re: Ladies Can We Negotiate? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2008
GINODRAM:

IBK what reasons do you have,so a lady can't bring up this topic? wakeup girl,smell the roses, thats why vocal girls get the best guys,because the remaining girls keep waiting and posing,
What are you on about 

I was just saying to the poster that he is wrong about his statement as he made out that it is definate that him and the girl will most definately have sex and he is talking about 'time wasting' sad
Re: Ladies Can We Negotiate? by HRhotness(f): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2008
GINODRAM:

Don't jump to conclusions you haven't even met me to know if you will be attracted to me or not,yes your "NO" will be accepted as NO,not this days when your NO is most times YES, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

GINODRAM:

IBK what reasons do you have,so a lady can't bring up this topic? wakeup girl,smell the roses, thats why vocal girls get the best guys,because the remaining girls keep waiting and posing,

this one that u r taking panadol for d posters headache. . . there sumthin u want to tell us? tongue
Re: Ladies Can We Negotiate? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

this one that u r taking panadol for d posters headache. . . there sumthin u want to tell us? tongue
[size=4pt]I was actually thinking the same thing [/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Can We Negotiate? by GINODRAM(m): 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2008
ok
Re: Ladies Can We Negotiate? by Moyola(f): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2008
Jamesmith3:

Hi is me Michael,, and i want to chart with u baby what'up now, and how is it. common met me now on my YIM, keeping expecting u Baby.

. . . . . grin

(1) (Reply)

Make Una Help Me / What Wil Happen Wen Someone U Love N Propose To Marry U Only To Turn U Down D Nite Before D Wedding. / Ladies Can You Cope With Guys That Snores And Guys Vise-versa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.