Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

How Do You Treat A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Treat A Lady? (3529 Views)

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) / How 2 Treat A Girl Who Likes U But She's Playing Hard 2 Get: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Treat A Lady? by akniy(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2006
Hello friends!
I really wish to find out how a person can handle a sensitive lady.
My friend is very sensitive to issues concerning love and marriage,while i am not.
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by sugaromole: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2006
wat do u mean sensitive
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by shawna(f): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2006
yeah what do u mean by sensitive and by the way welcome akniy and sugaromole hope u have fun on nl grin
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by hotangel2(f): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2006
U mean she's fragile?

I would love to help if u elaborate. And im sure many others would love to help too.
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by akniy(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2006
hot angel u r correct, i found she is very fragile. i mean emotionally fragile.
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by Oking1(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2006
akny,maybe the best way is to just be urself.maybe she is the one that needs to change and not u.if she is emotionally unstable(?) then SHE is the one that needs to change and not u.maybe she can learn one or two things from u if u are consistent in ur behaviour and strong for her.or are u thinking of becoming emotionally unstable too to please or change her
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by akniy(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2006
my temperament is one of the finest. therefore, i am stable. wink
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by whitelexi(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2006
How do u treat a sensitive woman
Simple, brush her up so that she stops being sensitive grin grin grin
African women were created to be strong
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by gesture(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2006
[b]hey yo ma feeling from the BORAGII World let me give you this flows, Dyou have MR BIGGS around you make sure you have at least 77days feeding and caring mind for her, call her to let her know you just credit her phone with N5,000. while you won't have any credit on your phone. Guys think this can give you a way up. Cheer up JARE.
More Boragi in da House.
[/b]
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by Busta(f): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2006
when u say sensitive, do u mean as in "EMOTIONAL"
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by hotangel2(f): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2006
Busta:

when u say sensitive, do u mean as in "EMOTIONAL"

He said as in Emotionaly fragile.

Anyways, I think u should talk to her and make her know u won't break her heart. Get her to trust you, and do so only if you love her.
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by akniy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2006
i hear u guys. but wat if she decides to leave?i think i should just allow her to bail out
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by Seun(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2006
Fragile people should be together because they'll be able to understand each other.
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by akniy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2006
HAAA seun, i hear u . u r all over. u mean i am fragile or wat
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by Busta(f): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2006
My bad, didn't see that part

enways @ akniy, u need to things easy with her and don't enter a committment out of pity or that u know u can't fulfil.

all the best!
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by Oking1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2006
ackny,i think what seun means is that u two are not compatable together and this may not work out fine if u try and be what u are not.i also agree with Busta,that u don't get into a relationship cos of pity of the other cos u may leter regret it and blame her later
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by akniy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2006
ic. just wanted 2 confirm. thanks all
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by Seun(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2006
Leave the sensitive lady to sensitive guys like me. kiss The two of you simply can't be happy together. wink
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by akniy(m): 8:04am On Jul 18, 2006
@seun, you think are a sensitive guy. missiles of words from you can turn an elephant to a serpent! grin
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by Seun(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2006
The world is full of insensitive people and I often have to use strong words to deal with them. Grrr!
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by shawna(f): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2006
You should treat her like she wants to be treated wink
Re: How Do You Treat A Lady? by luvlymoi(f): 12:09am On Jul 23, 2006
hmm! being sensitive is not a very fun thing u knw, i knw this cos i am . just make sure u say the right things to her u knw dont joke wen u knw she is not in the mood for any jokes, well she is a normal human being so dont treat her differently cos if u do she migth take it as another thing. generally just be a caring person and am sure u ll be fine cheesy hope u dont have bad mouth o! cos it would be hard!!

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Identify A Good Character Woman Suitable For Marriage? / Beautiful Girls / Am I Been Taken For A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.