Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (507602 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2006
hey grizz we have em on the 9th cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Grizzly(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2006
close enuf, wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2006
wait and see wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2006
Hey mukina, man city are presently leadin u guys 1-0 at half time. Haaaaaa. Hope it stays that way.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2006
10 mins to go and Arsenal still looks as shitty as ever.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mrgreen1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2006
I'm a gunner but u gotta admit arsenal r playing shit. We need better players that can score goals den when we are 3-0 we can put on people like van persie and adebayor to play around in the box.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2006
Henry is a dork. Wenger is a bigger dork for not substituting him and generally, arsenal is a dork of a club.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2006
Arsenal oh Arsenal! when will you stop breaking my heart? cry

@ Kunmi Henry was simply unlucky in this game, he was easily the best arsenal player on show today, the 'keeper made a few lucky saves thats all.

We need to start scoring goals real quick or else the season will be over before it even begins. Hoyte had an average game, but the penalty was harsh. even if sinclair got that ball i doubt he wdve scored.

Over-elaboration killed us again. only fabregas and walcott took shots from outside the box all game!

At least by next wkend we'll know who's staying and who's going.

Wenger please stop telling these boys to score the perfect goal. just score!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2006
arsenal cry i dont know what to say cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2006
@debosky
i think d problem wit u guys is Wenger.He is still baskin in d euphoria of reachin d final of d champions league wit a young team so he's decided to stick wit d formation and strategy he used. Wenger should quit d passin game and play football wit more aggression.His boys should learn to shoot from outside d box instead of passin all d way into d 18 to score a perfect goal. He should also quit buildin d whole of his game plan on henry.Cos if d guy f, 's up d whole team f, 's up.
@mukina, Sorry
one united
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2006
one united for where angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mrgreen1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2006
d passing game suits arsenal but the only problem is that they dont know when to stop and they dont shoot the damn ball. When they bought rosicky i was happy because he actually shoots the ball but it seems he has gotten into the arsenal style of play. they should buy sumone likeAppiah who is really strong and can shoot the ball as well
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2006
Lets face it, our boys deserve to be locked up and thoroughly thrashed tonight, for toying with our emotions shocked cry cry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mrgreen1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2006
2 nights in Kirikiri will sort them out
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by otolorin(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2006
obviously, heartbreaks are inevitable
but the spirit is - "come rain, come shine" - GUNNER FOR LIFE!

i think Wenger should wake up tho'
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Grizzly(m): 12:00am On Aug 27, 2006
. . . AND arsenal kept fallin deeper and deeper into shiit! shocked i keep sayin pride is henry's undoing, and it'd ruin him. cool B/4 d game, he was all smiles and smirks like he was going 2 score a dozen goals! gonners kept passing d ball all day, like they told dem anyone whu shoots will be shot. tot dey r gonners?! 1 pt in 2 games. S-W-E-L-L! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lalaboi(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2006
@gunners

sorry guys accept ma local sympathy! Lol.
Manyoo u guys are next, u guys wer lucky to gt out wit a win on sat!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2006
i think they might aswell start passing the ball to the net since they dont want to shoot angry
oh well shyte happens

i hope they watch the game
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2006
I doesnt watch the match they said is very bad for Arsenal and Henry have like five chances and doesnt utilize any.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2006
shame,

talkin of pride, the proud person is wenger, why can't he just shelve his pride and field ashley cole and reyes,

sometimes u wonder wat is wrong with that guy, hoyte's is very vulnerable it was very eminent in the match against villa, where agbolahon turned him several times, yet he still fields the guy, wat a schmuck,

thank God for blackburn losing to chelsea, we would ave been at the bottom of the league,

wenger had better get his acts rights, true its early days yet, but don't count on it,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2006
A gun salute to all gunners and handshake to anti-gunners in the house.
Much greetings guys!

Mukina 2!
Good job done plus  bagoma,Loverbwuoy,debosky, Lordimpaq even under-18 still intact and all.Muks compile a report which says ' while you were away'.I have your promotion to 3 star.
hey! what did i miss? Before I start on my beloved Arsenal what is Lordimpaq doing to gunners here?
Let me read again I ll be back!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Akolawole(m): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2006
lordimpaq:

shame,

talkin of pride, the proud person is wenger, why can't he just shelve his pride and field ashley cole and reyes,

sometimes u wonder what is wrong with that guy, hoyte's is very vulnerable it was very eminent in the match against villa, where agbolahon turned him several times, yet he still fields the guy, what a schmuck,

thank God for blackburn losing to chelsea, we would ave been at the bottom of the league,

wenger had better get his acts rights, true its early days yet, but don't count on it,

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2006
Lordimpaq"judas Escariot"
Thats exactly what you are! Can you hear yourself from your so called objec what?
Non- christians Judas is one who betrayed Jesus to be crucified.
Am also shocked as an Arsenal fan but no one is immune to problems even a lion has to shake off some flies. why give our personality away?
I beg, don't put more water in our gunner boat the storm has already put in enough.
Biko ongwam! who has brain washed you like this now?
We can give you to chelsea on loan this season since you seem to be everywhere and remember whoever is everywhere is nowhere.
whats the word again! object what? thats the freshest load of bull i ve heard in a long while.

Gunners don't worry!
we are true come back kings of england and a bad start always has a good end.
Good things are hard to come by.

Akola!
when did you start using such font?
I guess you are one balooning Lordi's head on this forum plus
spinning him anti-clockwise.you can have him as part of your millions.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2006
Nice to see you too Priscila.

Priscila:

Gunners don't worry!
we are true come back kings of england and a bad start always has a good end.
Good things are hard to come by.

how would u compare this to u guys run for the CL last season ?

yes, arsenal will come back but i bet u weren't thinking u guys were gonna lose on saturday ?
it's was like an impposibility.

@mukina2,
i saw all ur brags and i'm sure u r learning ur lessons tongue
maybe it's ur fault u guys lost angry

WTG !
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2006
wormedup!
Am over that shock for losing to a low class outfit like manchester city.The ref helped them with a penalty but we are not out yet.
we will give you Chelsea a run for your money and all those teams. warning !
thanks for agreeing with me that we(Arsenal" are still kings to come no matter what!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by LoverBwoy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2006
lordimpaq, u seem to always expect a pat on the back from mr akolawole  tongue

anyways How can u play people that don't want to play for you people that are not 100% part of the team, its not about pride it is logic get it?

[size=16pt]WELCOME PRISCILA[/size]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2006
@everyone

i think its better for me to shut up, like i said i knew it would cause wahala, like i also previously said i don't intend to get a pat on the back from anyone, i don't get pat on the back from anyone i don't need it,

Priscila:

Lordimpaq"judas Escariot"

Akola!
when did you start using such font?
I guess you are one balooning Lordi's head on this forum plus
spinning him anti-clockwise.you can have him as part of your millions.

that is quite insultive, priscillia, i am not judas iscariot angry

i've neva called u names, so why do u have to.? undecided

i stick to my word, i am critical of everybody,

in conclusion i think my views ar no longer needed, its better to watch from the sidelines, enjoy the season,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2006
LoverBwoy:

lordimpaq, u seem to always expect a pat on the back from mr akolawole tongue

i neva posted with the intention of having a pat on my back,

if i were to start praising you for every post you make, wat would you do, stop posting

if i were to pat u on the back for every post, wat would u do, stop posting

besides i've already made it clear that i don't post for such reasons, i've been posting before akola joined so wats the hassle,

like i said, i think its better for me to be quiet, since dats all wat u guys want, fine, i neva knew it was a sin to post and be patted in the back, honestly i neva knew,

ciao, fellow gunners
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2006
@ Sir Lordi,
The TRUTH is bitter.
I will not let u sit back and watch from the sidelines.
It will be disastrous for NL if the only truth-bearing gunner decides to keep mum on issues.

@Priscila,
Welcome back.
Its good to have u around on NL especially now with the worst start Arsenal's ever had in a century.
Stop putting pressure on Sir Lordi(The only knighted gunner on this forum).
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2006
@jackal

such posts would only make them believe i actually wanted praises from you and akola,

its no point,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Grizzly(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2006
Anybody seen where arsenal is on the premiership table, ?
Are we going to see another scenario where arsenal has to wait until the very last games to qualify for the champions league, ?

Imaging Arsenal struggling for the "basement" with the likes of Watford and Sheffield.
It really is despicable. no hating tho but i think the gonners cannon is a really bit old fashioned.

Gone are the days of gun powder, if u really want to stay on top, u've got to use some sophisticated machinery,   grin

I mean they've got to use binoculars to see the likes of Chelsea and Manure

TAKE HEART,   cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2006
Last season is the beginning of their down fall, it will be a rapid one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.