Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (507040 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by under18(f): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2006
its on .
lordinpact. i always told you
u said prissy knows u too well to be annoid.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2006
Lordimpaq!
don't go! but stay.
i dint mean any offense. you know metaphors and similes not insults.Furthermore i only wanted the point to sink down for you to know you are betraying us. i know "Judas" is a destestable name thats why i used it in quotes.
But you have to take responsibility for your actions. Yes, familiarity breeds contempt but you know what? just because we have started badly don't collaborate with anti-gunners to taunt fellow arsenal fans. Its not fair.
Others like Akola and jackal even took an oath to defend their teams and they are here using you.Dont be vulnerable.
let me attach the gadget and give you benefit of doubt. Take heart. it was bound to happen
i never like hurting you as we ve come far.
But let not hear you say Arsenal Hissssssssssssss.
Cheers XYZeee
Loverbwuoy!
Gunners for real even if we become one eyed.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2006
say wat u like griz, its early days yet
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2006
lordi!
thats the way man! now on track.
I knew lordi cant just wake up and start beefing Arsenal.
I put it entirely on Akola and Jackal. Please men! leave Lordi the true gunner alone.
Gunners we are intact.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Grizzly(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2006
undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2006
Grizly
i know you communicate with pics but pls am Mourinhophobic.
Dont post Chelsea stuff here again.Finishing our precious space!
Anyway how is the going? What of your big boss boro? before you know it it will be Fulham again.
Arsenal are just observing and giving away two three points so that we be richer later.
by the time we will be winning all teams will be losing
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Grizzly(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2006
Now thats very funny prisscy, the going is good, thanx.
But like i said before, Boro are the giant killers of the premiership,
The endeavour to win all the big names, if not anyone else,
Last season, u know, i know they won "us" all,
Chelsea, Manure, and Arsenal, it came as no rude shock really when they won, just like when bolton whuups u guys,
We've lost d 3points to them, Manure and gonners shedding theirs subsequently,
no big deal,

About u being mourinhophobic, well *sell out* . . . lipsrsealed grin cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2006
Wenger must really have something with kids.
Way to go wenger !!! another great move. tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2006
I think Wenger should buy Kanu again.
Kanu's scored anutha brace again today in an emphatic demolition of Middlesboro.
Papillo is now the highest goal scorer in the Premiership. Who would've thought of that?
Where's Drogba, Saha, Henry,Crouch and Berbatov?
Harry Houdini has turned Pompey around again and they are the only team yet to conceed a goal in the Premiership.
GO POMPEY GO POMPEY GO.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2006
welcome back priccy
thank God youre back
cuz so many things are going on here angry angry
sometimes i wonder too if lordi supports arsenal or loves watching them undecided
here's the report so far

we have a new member who left relegated juve to arsenal , fimmy kiss
the blues and the devils continue to spam our thread angry
kitaun and lordi sometimes fight on threads very ungunnerly if u'll ask me shocked
skintite has still not returned even hucarson whom i believed made her go away is not around >:
akola is now having online meetings with the blues to scare us but we aint grin

more to come later

@wormy hey slow ur role wait and see simple tongue
we got off a shaky start i agree undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2006
Muks!
1. am here with your promotion for good work & loyalty to Arsenal.you are now a 3 star( captain) in Gunner camp.congrats once again for keeping live bullets.
2. Fimmy has brought us  ill lack from relegated Juve, now we also face that threat of relegation. Anyway Fimmy welcome to the winning side.it was comprehensive you were to join Gunners. talk to codec too let's forza Arsenal.
3. Dont worry about Lordi he is back to his senses now. I found out it was Akola & jackal responsible for his brain drain
4. kitaun is a victim of insults on this forum am yet to find out why. can you imagine even a new man comes in to pick bones. with Lordi they wont quarrel again.
5.Question!Has Akola and all antigunners formed a rainbow coalition against arsenal and its fans? I smell a rat!Let their meeting not vex you we are whole.
How about Baggy?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by olodo(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2006
I was going to just read all the post andjust go home to continue pondering what actually went wrong. but will somebody tell that French man(wenger) that for as long as we don't shoot the ball outside the box then we are in for a very rough time this season i watched roseicky shaking his head for lack of shot at goal post after taking on the  keeper and most of the defenders only for big boy (IGWE) to waste another lovely chance.
every body knows by now that we don't take shot outside the box so they sit in the box waiting for us  and for as long as we play like these,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
PLEASE LET ME ASK IS THERE A LAW SAYING THAT SHOOTING OUTSIDE THE BOX IS PROHIBITED AT ARSENAL?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2006
Olodo
relax. Wenger was not a bloke to make that smart move of catching Rosiscky at only 6M and releasing Pires. we now have a player who can shoot from a distance just like Man u have with rooney,scholes & Ronaldo,Liverpools Gerrard & Alonso,Chelsea with Lampard and now ballack.
what we lack is enough back up bench power plus we desperately need a central midfielder like makelele.
in a matter of time we will be ourselves again
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by otolorin(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2006
yep - Just a matter of time
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2006
oto!
I was away & it's like you felt am back thats why you've potsed. how is the going?long time!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by otolorin(m): 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2006
long time - d goin's been tuff
me 2 haven't been so consistent - so much work down here.

i aint too satisfied with the Prof at the moment tho'
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by olodo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2006
pricila & oto, i just hope you people are right icant wait to see arsenal at the top again
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2006
@Olodo

Good to know you are gooner, no shaking, i had already said it before that we will rise and rise again because as a person i never expected us to have a perfect start to the season.

@Priscy

OMG where have you been, good to know you are around and back to instilling discipline in the gooners'camp, like you have rightly said Lordi has been a major source of concern because of the way he goes about on the board appearing to be akola or Jackal's mouth-piece i even joked with them callinG him their second ids grin Well no offence meant because i know things will be different from now on cool

For the benefit of all, i dont get rough with Lordi without chatting him off-board to make him realize my standpoints on issues we disagree about, well i do that with virtually everybody that comes across as trying to find my wahala or vice-versa and what i usually find as the cause is PASSION which plays a major role in how we think and how we pass our messages across, well we will all get to the promised land AMEN cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2006
Kitaun!
Big up man! long time but we are back to business as usual. I was on a demanding schedule to be over soon.thanks for taking bullets on behalf of Gunners.Arsenal is just searching for a game plan for power so

Oto and Olodo! proffessor is never short of ideas. Furthermore we are not a charioty.org to donate points to low class outfit like manchester city. lets hope for the best.
cheers men!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bagoma(f): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2006
hi priscy,
good to know u found the time to show up here albeit briefly.
i understand you've been too busy.
i only appear briefly in the evenings as well.
welcome back. kiss missed you badly.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by crito(m): 1:29am On Aug 30, 2006
up arsenal,nothing dey happen,i have no fear at all because we will bounce back and be on top,gunners till i die, cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2006
now this is the kind of goner fans talk that's supposed to be here.
the first step to solving a problem is to acknowledge having a problem.
seriously i was getting tired of goners hitin on us for losing a game when they are doing worse. i'm tring my best to ignore such comment (it's not easy; some can be very annoying).
i don't hit people when they are down and i seriously need arsenal to get to their best.
i believe in hitting u hard at ur best, i hate excuses smiley

@kitaun
kitaun:

For the benefit of all, i don't get rough with Lordi without chatting him off-board to make him realize my standpoints on issues we disagree about, well i do that with virtually everybody that comes across as trying to find my wahala or vice-versa and what i usually find as the cause is PASSION which plays a major role in how we think and how we pass our messages across, well we will all get to the promised land AMEN cool

i know what u r talking about. i'v been a victim grin grin

@all goners,
best of lucks and keep the comments objective.

cheers.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2006
baggy!
Am always with you guys spiritually.Its never my wish but whatever happens am just making Naija proud. I miss you too.
Am around for two weeks then on coming back again I will be here twenty four seven.
cheers.
Pray for Arsenal guys! you all know power of life and death is in tongue so talk good on our beloved arsenal everywhere.
God bless
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2006
@Wormedup

Thanx for understanding, good to see your comments here are encouraging,thumbs up! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Akolawole(m): 12:44am On Aug 31, 2006
wormedup:

@all goners,
best of lucks and keep the comments objective.

Good but is the message for NL Gunners?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2006
Akolawole:

Good but is the message for Nairaland Gunners?

it's for every gunner that comes across the post.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2006
" Now what the hell are you waiting for!? after me there should be no more, so for one last time i need y'all to roar!!" cool

Hello ladies and Gents, Gonners and anti gonners, how are things hanging?

Well inspite of myself i have decided not to say much about the season than to ask, are we in December/January yet, cause for me thats when the season starts not after 3 games, i mean Pompey are third on the league for Christ sakes!!! , and when last did Man U not win their first three games in the Prem? Does that determine the end, F@$K NO!!! So everyone should just relax with the Doomday senarios until when teams are faced with the Prem and the CL/UEFA CUP, the Carling Cup and the F.A. Cup, then we will see whose up for the fight or not, definately not after 3 games

On the tranfer saga or lack of it, all i will say is "THANK GOD THE WHOLE S@#T ENDS TODAY!! ENOUGH WITH THE RUMOURS ALREADY!!" So basically from tomorrow all Gonners should please chill with all the He should have bought this and that, and just get behind the squad. Now is the time to be discussing tactics and who should play and why, but more importantly win or lose, SUPPORT THE BOYS!! cheesy

AAAHHH i feel better already, now to what i wanted to post, GONNERS let me give some links to some interesting stuff, (some of you already know about these links but for those that don't just enjoy!!)

http://www.arseblog.com/WP/index.php

lovely and funny site, believe me sometimes you will just cry out loud from the stuff written here, one of the best if not the best blogs on our club (even the national newspaper in Kenya, culls his stuff!!)

has some lovely give aways and cartoons as well

from here you can also get links to other cool Arsenal sites like Arsenal-mania.com, which is lovely for news that give a different 9most times accurate) perspective than what we get on the Main website for the club, also Myles Palmer's site, ANR is the best for inside scoops and info on the club, he is very objective in his analysis and speaks the truth, (also wrote Wengers biography THE PROFESSOR, which is a bloody good read. E.t.c.

(Instead of posting all the links, you can get easy access to these sites from Arseblog's site on the ARSENAL LINKS side on the right)

Hope you all got the ARSENAL FC OFFICIAL PODCAST on your PC, (QUITE COOL!! cool) here's a link for the Guardian Uk's PODCAST which i feel is the best around, especially during the just concluded World Cup and its free, also the site is good for objective footie stories and analysis.

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2006/08/29/our_new_podcast_football_weekl.html

Just download Apple Quicktime on your system and away you go, also free sports and footie news on your mobile, the process is not that complicated and if you have the time and a 3G/GPRS phone, its worth it. started using mine on monday cool

http://www.guardian.co.uk/on2go

Oh well the are other PODs like the BBC one, but the whole process is cumbersome.

So to all my fellow NAIRALAND GONNERS!! like i said relax and enjoy your team, we will always be in the mix of things, cause your crop of players are damn good, and even if we don't win the prem this year, ourtime is coming soon (as long as AW keeps the bulk of our young starlets together) but definately expect some silverware in the cabinet this season, that much i can guarantee you all.

PS if you all also have any cool links or ARSENAL PICS, pls share them with us, so that we can all enjoy our season, the way we know how, As i get them i will post them as well

cool GONNER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2006
Loyinka!
I appreciate your comments and would like to read but one request pls
Try to make it brief and eye catching.
its too long men!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2006
Well Prisc Darlin, cheesy

its long because i chose not to post all the time, besides if you think my posts are so long, try joining Arsenal-Mania forum or the BBC Footie forum, you will go blind. grin

Anyway dear!! you don't have to read everything once, you can take your time and savour each sentence, one by one, at your own pace wink "slow and steady is the best policy" i say!!

cool GONNER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2006
@LOYIKA

I missed you man ! whats been happening to you, hmmn hope those PH militants no dey trouble you o! anyway sha a true gunner no need fear all those kind things, keep it coming man,cheers! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by otolorin(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2006
well - its all over peeps

ashley cole is out and gallas is in, +5m pounds

reyes is probably on a flight to real now with baptista flyin into ashburton most likely!

looks like professor's got the grip once again - firmly this time, i suppose!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2006
hey!! FELLOW NAIRALAND Gonners!! top of the morning to ya cheesy

here, read this blog and have a good laugh (seems we all need it!?) focus on the prayer bit, its quite hilarious grin

http://gunnerblog.com/

Hey Kitaun how you dey!! PH is cool, not as bad as what the Newspapers make out (Well thats if you are black sha!! cause i doubt the Expats will agreed with my assesment grin)

cool GONNER 89

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.