Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,519 members, 7,850,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (515829 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2007
i won't even bet on it lasting for the year.

it's been looming for quite some time, guys just refused to see .

anyways, with the way things are going, stability is not even assured right now.
this is definitely creating a lot of diversions and will still create more.

all we got to do is wait. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2007
What difference does it make to Arse fans whether Kroenke is the owner or the likes of Fizsman?Arse is not like Barca and it barely makes any difference which moneybag owns the club

I personally don't want any take-over to go through,let Arse remian in the state they are in
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2007
4play but why didnt you want any take over, didnt you want them to compete with us in terms of spending in the transfer market. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2007
These sort of things were always likely to happen to the Arse as soon as you listed.Get real folks.If Kroenke is determined to get his hands on the Arse ,he will and nothing will stop him

He can start chipping away at the shares gradually as soon as he can raise the finance.

That "one year agreement" is a laughable PR stunt.They want to sell their shares at the highest possible price but at the same time,give Arse fans the impression that they were reluctant to sell in the first place

amodu:

4play but why didnt you want any take over, didnt you want them to compete with us in terms of spending in the transfer market. grin grin
A £600 million take-over might actually reduce the spending power of the Arse.Where will the new owner find extra money to spend after spending that amount,even if its just a majority he is seeking.

I just like the way Arse is at the moment and my fear is that a new owner might improve things
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2007
4 Play:

What difference does it make to Arse fans whether Kroenke is the owner or the likes of Fizsman?Arse is not like Barca and it barely makes any difference which moneybag owns the club

I personally don't want any take-over to go through,let Arse remian in the state they are in

there will be no takeover you hear angry

we are not chelski or manscum or liverfool angry
mind yaself o before  i call  razorr on you tongue

we will remain the Arsenal we are cheesy

@wormy and Amodu .

we are  not members of ur mafia grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by amodu(m): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2007
Take it easy girl. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Hugoboi(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2007
[there will be no takeover you hear

we are not chelski or manscum or liverfool
mind yaself o before i call razorr on you

/quote]

U wish!! U betta believe it girl.>>E go happen but when it does i wouldnt want u 2 cry ur heart out.Much as I hate to admit it,Arsenal is a nice club wit total lack of ambition.I hope it does change when the acquisition or is it takeover goes down.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2007
Amodu mind urself o angry

@wowoboi
in ur nightmares angry it wont happen angry
we are not ashewos like you and cheksli angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Hugoboi(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2007
@ Muki

SweetHeart.>> granted that Cheski qualifies to be called "ashewos" but di u have to group us wit those inepts? I'd ratha an a millino Arsenals thn a Gang called Shelllskii.
ManU till d casket drops.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2007
wowoboi grin even you call me swetheart you'll still be wowoboi in our thread take it as an endearment grin

you are ashewos too . .we are too pure, clean
pls we do not need pollution angry

Gunner 4 lyfe wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Hugoboi(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2007
I give up.>> U've been infected .>>I hope sumone cleans u up.>>U stink like hell.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2007
Hugoboi:

I give up.>> U've been infected .>>I hope sumone cleans u up.>>U stink like hell.

your cesspool mouth reminds  of a rubbish dump grin

your rat brain can think of only dirty things thats why you are a scummie grin

say whatever you like  i wnt reply grin  grin  grin

[size=15pt]WOWOBOI[/size] grin   grin  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Hugoboi(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2007
ROFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2007
Oga V

Read your stuff grin, Man if na me, or i b the Son, i won't talk to my wife/mother for 1 month oh shocked grin

Anyway guys , shit is not as simple as they sound, and this summer period is going to be the worst for us gunners, as stories will be coming out almost on a daily basis

Dein will try and wheel and deal with some shareholders that he feels are on the fence, he will tell them that a takeover is the way to go, and is ultimately inevitable (I don't see it happening in 1 years time, but i think by 2009, Arsenal will/should be taken over)

A lot depends on Mr Wenger, he has to deliver for the board members and the supporters. If we are successful on the pitch, that will translate to the finances and situation in the boardroom will be better.

If we are successful in the CL, we gain alot of financial incentives and reward. We get among the highest TV revenue money among other footie clubs, and our fan base is growing everyday. The new stadia will definately bring in more money, as International friendlies have been lined up to take place at the Grove (with the Emirate expected to get more games)

Wenger gave alot to them, with his sensible dealings in the transfer market, that has brought financial stability, and gave them the opportunity to face the stadia building and movement.

The whole stuff still has a long road to play out, i just hope it doesn't get messy tongue

cool GONNER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by danniecool(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2007
As U see me so

I no send u o

That wan no say make I no dey wish you well O.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2007
danniecool:

As U see me so

I no send u o

That wan no say make I no dey wish you well O.

say what?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2007

The muppets have finally been overtaken by rabies shocked This is just the first sign: Statements that make no sense.

NL is in for more stupidity as the disease ravages many more muppets grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by danniecool(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2007
mukina2:

say what?

Just telling you I have no time for you, but I still wish you(Arse-Annal) Good things, maybe you can come back to the land mark after chelsea must have tired of winning Premiership, FA Cup, UCL and Carling cup

That should be 2020 grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2007
loyika:

The muppets have finally been overtaken by rabies shocked This is just the first sign: Statements that make no sense.

Nairaland is in for more stupidity as the disease ravages many more muppets grin

cool GOONER 89

roflmao grin grin grin grin

Dannie did anyone refer to you? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2007
The second stage is: Silly predictions.

Muppet rabies is far worst than any kind of rabies, cause the muppets are already mad in the head, so add rabies to the whole equation and then you get Double madness (Double Kolo).

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by danniecool(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2007
mukina2:

roflmao grin grin grin grin

Dannie did anyone refer to you? grin grin

why should anyone refer to me angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2007
Third stage is: Paranoia

Muppet rabies like Bird flu is very difficult to cure and can become fatal. Usually you get the muppets getting into a frenzy of posting in every thread available, till the brain calms down and then they go away. But they come back far worst than they are cry

No virus has been found yet to cure this disease.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2007
Loyika i never chop yet o grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2007
@Gooners!

Leave our thread alone angry Can't you people read? Go to your own thread

Useless Gooners angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2007
4 Play:

@Gooners!

Leave our thread alone angry Can't you people read? Go to your own thread

Useless Gooners angry

huh? delusions have started to set in.

are you feeling okay "Mr all 4play and no follow through"
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2007
@pre-intimacy you are mad angry
i see you are also blind angry
cant you find the scummy thread tongue

i'll call razorr now o grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2007
Vieira:

huh? delusions have started to set in.

are you feeling okay "Mr all 4play and no follow through"

Ok,so I thought I was on the Utd thread,big deal "Mr Kay is going to kick my butts on April 20th"
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2007
Oga V cool

Its that Muppet Rabies disease i was talking about. ITS SPREADING LIIKE WILDFIRE

Gunners please, you all should stay in our thread or be careful how you enter other threads, the disease is spreading faster than i thought shocked shocked

Please Admin get NEMA or FERMA to come and Fumigate the house.

GOD HELP US PLEASE sad

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Damy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2007
what is gunners ?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2007
yeah  . .i hope  some of our fans  are not infected cry cry

@Dammy what are you doing in here?
pls go see ur doc Asap shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2007
JESUS cry cry

This stuff is getting out of hand shocked shocked shocked

Please Admin do something before this stuff becomes an EPIDEMIC.

Every NL Gooner should wear gloves before typing oh, and put on Protective lenses when looking at the computer screen.

Please this is now confirmed, Muppet Rabies is taking over the Sports section cry

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2007
*shakes head * cry cry
this is sad

NL sports has been taken over by muppets rabies cry

what will happen to everyone now cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.