Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (515888 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2007
sad it took me some time to get over that last second goal sad

Baptisa and his twin brother angry
well his twin scored today cheesy

Lehmannnnnnnnnnnnn no comment sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2007
@Muki

What about Fabregas?He failed to close down Jenas as he was going to shoot
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2007
pre-intimacy leave me alone o angry

i dnt want to discuss that match angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2007
match was good overall, Lehmann is a big ass retard. imagine only 1 shot in the entire second half and he allowed it to beat him angry angry

Baptista is truly a muppet, imagine that free header in front of the post and the idiot sent it to the corner flag shocked shocked

Arsenal deserved to win that game, unless you were watching it upsidedown.

Adebayor is the most hardworking player in that team. On the brighter side- we scored 2 goals from set pieces - something we have been unable to do for most parts of this season, we just need to keep improving on that and get Mad Jens to focus more on his game.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2007
we deserved to win yeah yeah and yeah angry
we dominated the match well well
look at all the missed chances we had .

when is this season ending embarassed
Van Persie when you coming back embarassed

Lehann, Adebayor and Baptista i am tired of this three . any match same old embarassed
last second goal shocked
the 4 mins additional time was up sef angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2007
Adebayor was trying his best.His finishing is what lets him down put at least he puts in a good shift.

Baptista on the other hand . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toshmann(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2007
mukina2:

pre-intimacy leave me alone o angry

i dnt want to discuss that match angry

dont worry muky, i'm here with you. no vex, the gunners will be there for next year's UCL.

if they dont qualify then i'll arrange a competition for them in gladstone primary school here in cardiff grin grin at least they can play their mates here. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2007
4 Play:

Baptista on the other hand . . . .

is the Muppet of the season! the loud mouth was even complaining about English weather, he should go back to Spain and play his crap there - free header, goalie out of place and he cant even hit the target. bloody muppet angry

Adebayor can be a little infuriating, but he plays his heart out for Arsenal, and that showed again today - the 'goal' ruled off for offside was beautiful, plus the superb header that hit the bar.

on other matters, Eboue behaved himself today shocked didn't slap anyone or roll around like a pussy on the floor, and apart from once, no one ever beat him one on one in defence! maybe my prayers have been answered
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2007
We stopped playing in the last 30 seconds and got punished for it.

A professional team should have been closing down to the last second.

Foolishness.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by danniecool(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2007
It is a pity, but u have to take it that way Tottenham is not a easy team
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bagoma(f): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2007
yeah, same old song all season long.
i wonder why wenger still feautures baptista?
we have ourselves to blame, arsenalwill not bury a team when she has the chance to do so and it always comes back to haunt us.
we should have won comfortably if we had, ---  bla bla bla, ----.  same old bloody story. angry
well, on the bright side, we came off with something sha. small consolation.

anyway, where's 4play that was running his mouth earlier?
you guys havent won anything yet, have you? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2007
Baggy
can you imagine i was almost celebrating our win sef angry

pre-intimacy is devastated grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bagoma(f): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2007
muki,
same for me.
like u said earlier 4 mins added time was up.
lehman? i still cant believe he didnt come through for us. that guy sometimes just drives me nuts. imagine!
anyway its over and done with. the season's been over long ago.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2007
haa i just wish the season gets over fast fast grin
i read on our site today that only three players are leaving if they want to . undecided

lehmann very sad .started off well . sad

baptista bout time too angry tongue

Flamini undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2007
Gunners!Nothing to worry about your season is still on grin

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Mustay(m): 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2007
4th place cemented today.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by manu4laif: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2007
@4play,
lmao

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2007
pre-intimacy you dey craze uh? angry tongue

@Mustay take that out of here tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bagoma(f): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2007
4play and mustay, you guys should be worried about your loss of the league title which hitherto, you thought you had won.
i would have recommended fasting and prayers from now till you go to stamford bridge but i'm afraid that wont help you guys.
like loyika would say, you guys havent won sh@t yet! tongue so hold the celebrations till after the season's over ok.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2007
bagoma:

like loyika would say, you guys havent won sh@t yet! tongue

You guys don't win sh@t either grin No hope of winning at all .Not even a glimmer of hope grin Damn!How sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2007
4 Play:

You guys don't win sh@t either  grin No hope of winning at all .Not even a glimmer of hope  grin Damn!How sad

it would be sad if you with a glimmer of hope for winning do not win sh%t at all grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2007
You know jealous losers when they have to hide behind other clubs to get their satisfaction grin

You would rather be in our position than in your position.That is an undeniable fact.Unless you are happy with always finishing 4th grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bagoma(f): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2007
yeah the differnce between us is that we've accepted our fate for this season.
but you are still dreaming. i hate to wake you up but grin grin grin grin
dont worry your nightmares are just begining, that is when you finally wake up. grin grin

@ muki,
thats what i'm trying to tell him but the red devils in him wont let him hear! grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bagoma(f): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2007
hide behind other clubs?
never!
we are the gunners, now and forever!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2007
Baggy dnt mind him . his nightmares started yesterday . .Boro gave them a run for it  in their  own home grin grin

how's my hubby doing cheesy

pre-intimacy wait naa .

Milan is almost here grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2007
@Bagoma

I have heard many Gunners say "next season will be better"  grin If that's not dreaming,what is it?

Why won't you accept your fate?You have no choice!Do you think FIFA will find evidence of match fixing and award you the title?You can't help but accept your sorry fate  grin

As late as the end of January(when we lost at the Emirates),you guys where still talking on this thread about winning the Premiership  grin

So "next season will be better right" ?Have u also accepted that you are going to be owned by Americans  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by osegwu(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2007
I am even contemplating buying Arse anal, to see

if I can make something goog out of them. I do

sincerely hope there will be dividend, don't want to

invest in a lose venture.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bagoma(f): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2007
lol, you guys dont cease to amuse me.
i thought you'de be on your knees this minute praying for your nightmare(chelski) to lose while you're hear throwing stones at arsenal.
pride goes b4 a crash! you guys are crashing big time, a pity you dont know that yet. tongue

he that is down need fear no fall right? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2007
Arsene Wenger is the most disliked boss in the Premiership among fellow managers says Herry Redknapp. "He is not a barrel of laughs," says Harry. (News of the World)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 9ja4eva: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2007
Lets see how they will perform against Chelsea.Hopefully Cesc and Rosicky will carry the day.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2007
what are ya'll doing in here tongue

didnt you read the title well
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2007
leave them. full of rubbish talk as well on top of it

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.