Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (515893 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2007
by next season he'll be in a new club grin grin

fact is a lot of cheksli fans are glory hunters grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2007
@Muki
Thats true, but i do believe the Gunners really need to step up next season and make some good buys, let flamini baptista lehmann aliadiere probably ljungberg too, we used to be winners you know
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2007
Mr Wenger said he doesnt need new players .all he needs is to strentghen his present squad .

Baptista must leave angry alongside his twin brother Adebayor .upfront striker .ever since he scored in december .he only scored back on saturday tongue

Lehmann shocked he has been giving me heart attacks daily sad

Ljunberg well .got nothing to say on freddie apart from the one two miss passes .

i prefer Ali to Ade to they are all the same sha sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2007
Muki- both blue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2007
and did you guys have to pay Mustay any mind? shocked angry

considering the fact that he is a senior muppet tongue cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2007
Only a senior knows a senior. Old fool like you.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2007
Those guys have to go, especially Baptista, cant stand that Beast in an Arsenal Jersey he should try his hands on boxing, soccer is definately not his talent.his touches are very unBrazilian and his stepovers are probably the weakest moves in football they wouldnt go past a Gombe Utd defender
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 9ja4eva: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2007
mukina2:

Mr Wenger said he doesnt need new players .all he needs is to strentghen his present squad .

Baptista must leave angry alongside his twin brother Adebayor .upfront striker .ever since he scored in december .he only scored back on saturday tongue

Lehmann shocked he has been giving me heart attacks daily sad

Ljunberg well .got nothing to say on freddie apart from the one two miss passes .

i prefer Ali to Ade to they are all the same sha sad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.Yu rejecting ur players?Wenger knew Ade scored jst 2goals for a whole season in France and he still bought him so wat r u saying?lmao.Its good to know dt all d players u mentioned will have renewed contracts and Baptista shld be in Arsenal permanently by next season.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2007
hmmn . . .na wa o shocked shocked

so, Loyika, Mukina and Vieira and Debosky;

this is the rubbish you guys have been condoning here? angry

@Mustay

am sure u really don't want to get me started here, as it has been a long time since I did Sh@T WITH ANYONE

I want to take it that your phone was malfunctioning when you typed that bunkum undecided

and I will let it slide, however if you choose to roll the other way undecided

I will gladly let you have the pent-up side of me cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2007
@9ja4eva
Ohh no not these scummies again, if i where you id be thinking about Milan and not taking panadol for another persons Headache
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2007
A40
baptista must leave o
that guy angry  gets me mad all the time angry

Dr Kit
we tire for them
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 9ja4eva: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2007
A-40:

@9ja4eva
Ohh no not these scummies again, if i where you id be thinking about Milan and not taking panadol for another persons Headache

LOL.Nothing to think of.Am sure of my team.I was jst trying to contribute oh.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2007
we haven't condoned oh Kit, these bloody muppets from chelski just don't get it, and I refuse to get worked up over them, I leave them to be shut up by liverpool on wednesday cheesy

@ muki Adebayor at least tries to score and creates chances, unlike that king of muppets called Baptista angry

he is not going to stay, I'm very sure of that, Wenger will not keep such a skill-less player
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2007
@Muki and dEBOSKY

U guys need to pardon me,

I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR TOO LONG,ELSE WHAT EXPLAINS THE RATE AT WHICH NAUSEOUS POSTS GET INTO OUR THREADS? shocked

THIS IS REALLY AMAZING shocked shocked

I thought by now peeps like Mustay should know how to adress issues,instead of stupid jibes,

[b]and if he has to do that, let him go the f@ck to their bunkum-filled thread to go spew balderdash the much they wish
angry cool[/b]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2007
just imagine Dr kit angry

they are all over the place

@ Debo
Adebayor fit ytake me to hospital shocked angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2007
Ade does the same for me oh, but he plays with passion, Baptista plays like they forced him to angry

muppets go home! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2007
Ade and Lehmann dey scare me well well shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2007
Listen up,you pathetic Arses  angry

I see the ghostly figure of Kitaun has re-emerged from the graveyard of Arse induced  despair  cool

Nothing like a trophyless season,to shut some folks up  tongue This guy used to run his mouth all over the Sports thread.Thanks to McCarthy,Drogba and Alex,we finally had some peace and quiet and were spared his twaddle  cheesy

I guess the 2 draws over the weekend has rekindled his spirit .

We can't win every game,thats for certain.The difference between our team and your worthless collection of wastepipes and dimwits,is that our season doesn't end in February grin Bunch of schmucks.

By this time tommorow,2 great teams will be locking horns.Your sorry ass team will be seating on their sorry ass watching the TV,just like me.Go figure.Bunch of retarded goal shy sissies

Untill you guys are on our level,I expect you people to shut your traps angry Jealous dumkopfs grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2007
who sent for you in here?
who asked for ur opinion angry

you havnt sh$t yet you are running ur mouth .

i really hope you guys win something cuz if you dnt . .Nl will not contain you and us tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2007
adebayo is a good player and has potential. he misses and creates chances, he'll get better for sure
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2007
4 Play:

Listen up,you pathetic Arses angry

I see the ghostly figure of Kitaun has re-emerged from the graveyard of Arse induced despair cool

Nothing like a trophyless season,to shut some folks up tongue This guy used to run his mouth all over the Sports thread.Thanks to McCarthy,Drogba and Alex,we finally had some peace and quiet and were spared his twaddle cheesy

I guess the 2 draws over the weekend has rekindled his spirit .

We can't win every game,thats for certain.The difference between our team and your worthless collection of wastepipes and dimwits,is that our season doesn't end in February grin Bunch of schmucks.

By this time tommorow,2 great teams will be locking horns.Your sorry ass team will be seating on their sorry ass watching the TV,just like me.Go figure.Bunch of retarded goal shy sissies

Untill you guys are on our level,I expect you people to shut your traps angry Jealous dumkopfs grin
na real wah for some. they haven't even won anything this season and you'll think they've won the treble already. with injuries setting in they'll be lucky to have a fit eleven. still their mouth big no be small
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bagoma(f): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2007
pay him no mind whatsoever fellow gunners.
4play and his fellow scumites plus mustay and his worthless blues just enjoys jerking off on anything arsenal. you see its an obsession. a pity! cool

hi kit, long time.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2007
Baggy leave pre-intimacy .by the end of the season he'll be 5play grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2007
bagoma:

pay him no mind whatsoever fellow gunners.
4play and his fellow scumites plus mustay and his worthless blues just enjoys jerking off on anything arsenal. you see its an obsession. a pity! cool

Its schadenfreude,my dear.  cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by software(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2007
Nonsense,

See them ooo. they are all cozening themselves, Arsenal ko asthma ni grin

Chelsea RUles for life

walks out and bangs the door
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2007
**calls in fumigators to remove the muppet smell of software**

good riddance!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bagoma(f): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2007
yeah good riddance.
hello muki. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2007
Hi baggy, so 4play is still as sick as ever? Na wa o . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by software(m): 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2007
debosky:

**calls in fumigators to remove the muppet smell of software**

good riddance!

may fire burn ur PC
rubbish
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2007
Some things never change??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by software(m): 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2007
kitaun:

Some things never change??

and they will never change
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2007
how old is this software guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.