Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,517 members, 7,847,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (514412 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 1:18am On May 26, 2007
goodnight software, thank God u are not somaxe buhahahaha, u've given me bare jokes tonight.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 1:21am On May 26, 2007
business call at night? u dey take night waka? oh nowi c

Argh somaze is now offline
can't say i blame him
buhahahahaha
chei my cheeks are acheing now from laughing. abeg, somaxe don't leave that pic up till tomorrow ooo abeg, spare the public.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by software(m): 1:23am On May 26, 2007
nnenneigbo:

business call at night? u dey take night waka? oh nowi c

i work 24hrs

i done sleep
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by software(m): 1:24am On May 26, 2007
goodnight nne, goodnight smooze, goognight everybody,  smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 1:26am On May 26, 2007
goodnight software, i think u'll find that somaxe has gone to bed, he looked like he was tired, going by that pic. Gush
well go do ur biz, hope nothing back hand
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 3:30am On May 26, 2007
flipping heck!

3 pages of errant nonsense.

Can we this thread back on track and talk about the Great Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 10:57am On May 26, 2007
Abi o
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2007
Now let me take some time to say this and really i mean no offense to anyone as this is a free board and so any stupid pillock can come on and spew as much rubbish as his time can afford him.

Lets start with this clown called "Software"; Now dude, as much as we are meant to tolerate each other on this thread, i really must admit that your stupidity pushes the limit. Most times you really have nothing to say, yet you feel the need to post stuff Fair enough its a free world which makes room for even the desolute and imbeciles, but that doesn't mean we must let madness be the norm tongue

@ Somze,

well its seems you are getting a hard on playing your "let me see your pictures" with the ladies on this board. Guy if you want to self-service off, do so at your own time and spare us all your innate desire to get chics from Nairaland to send you their pictures, all in the name of using sports as a bait. that Bro is disgraceful and down right embarrashing embarassed.

@ I-Man (4play)

I see your time at ICU hasn't really changed you one bit. Like i always tell you, you are a key member of this forum, but your need to be stupid all the time is so awful. I have no problems with any of your analysis, (a few of them i agree with, even if i know they are covered with a hint of bias) I could give mine on your scummy team; In that we can agree to disagree that we both hate/loathe each others teams. (even if Arsenal win a trophy, i would never expect you to give a positive spin on it, so we both know where we are coming from). Anyway thats how you are, and i doubt you will ever change.

@ Gooners

I know sometimes we need to relax and relate with all the muppets, but when it degenerates into turning our thread into a "Comedy Central Arena", that doesn't abode well. If we all want a laugh, please just go to any of the Chelsea threads and have as much fun as possible.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 1:02pm On May 26, 2007
@loyika
Ignoring your disrespect and name-calling, i see you for the very sad person that you are. Atleast 5 pple were involved, and 3 of them arsenal supporters, but of course you would not show you lack of reason and sense by insulting fellow fans. You took up your time to simply defame person and character.

I do not associate my likes with yours, so call me, software and i-man more names if it would make you feel better.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 1:53pm On May 26, 2007
@ Somze

Bro no where in my post did i call you any name, i only commented on your need to turn this thread into a "SHOW ME YOUR PICS" Forum, i believe you will not deny that, but since your only defence is to point out the fact that Muki and Nne were also involved!? Then i guess thats ok then. As for I-man (4play or whatever he chooses to call himself when ever he gets the urge!!) Believe me Somze, you are new here, or else you  would have known that there is no love lost between i and my estranged son.

He can handle himself and gives as good as he gets (i wouldn't expect nothing less from my son cool, (even though he is trully a SCUMMY embarassed tongue tongue) So no worries about him.)

As for SOFTWARE I have no comments, I have spoken my mind (and the mind of 90% of the members of this board, (even Chelskites) so i leave his issue to him and his psychiatrist lipsrsealed

As for Muks and Nne, well i will leave that as an in-house matter (i never pointed to your conversation(s) with Debo, cause it didn't degenerate into the issues of pictures (if i am not mistaken!?) which was fine with me)

So Mr. Somze, i repeat, i wasn't calling you any names. Its just annoying that in 3 pages all i could gather was your analysis of pics with Chics which i pointed out

If you see that as an insult, well thats just too bad undecided

@ Back to the topic

Gooners cool just found out from reading Arseblogger that this is 18th Anniversary of Mickey Thomas's goal against the POOL, that clinched G Graham's first league title as Arsenal's coach in 1989.

Well it was significant for me,as this was the first time i started my long quest as an Arsenal supporter. And it was fun for us back then that someone of Colour scored that goal and gave everyone (except the Pool fans) joy cool. Yes the Pool had Johnny Barnesy, but for most of us back then, Arsenal with Mickey and Rocky were the team (later with Wrighty and Kevin Campbell). Yes we all loved Incey (who ironically enough was also a Gunner) in the Scummy team, for his leadership qualities (He always refered to himself as the Guv'nor cool) but back then there weren't really that many teams that had Black players. usually teams in London borough had a sprinkling of 1 or 2 a' la Chelsea, West Ham, Wimbeldon and Co. But Arsenal was one of the teams many Ethinic Minority folks took to (apart from the Paks and Asians that tended to support teams up north like the Scum and Liverpool). So for helping me cement my support as a Gooner!! Here's cheers to Mickey T (and the clip of the goal, which to be fair, was the major highlight of a game, that was in truth boring and drab)

http://www.arseblog.com/WP/index.php

BIG UP GOONERS!!

cool GOONER 89 - Till Infinity
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 3:57pm On May 26, 2007
@loyika
well its seems you are getting a hard on playing your "let me see your pictures" with the ladies on this board. Guy i[b]f you want to self-service off[/b], do so at your own time and spare us all your innate desire to get chics from Nairaland to send you their pictures, all in the name of using sports as a bait. that Bro is d[b]isgraceful and down right embarrashing[/b]

Now look at your post below.
So Mr. Somze, i repeat, i wasn't calling you any names.

If you see that as an insult, well thats just too bad

Thank you sir
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2007
@Somze

Look,the man can't help his stupidity.He didn't choose to be stupid,its just his natural state of mind. grin Bereft of rationality,his MO on this thread is to reproduce articles from other links.This spares us the full force of his imbecility.Unfortunately,every now and then,we gain an insight into his challenged mind,like today.

Believe it or not,behind that pathetic collection of pubescent rants,lies a grown adult who should be at least 30 years old embarassed .In an open forum like this,we have to deal with the full range of intellect that humanity has to offer.Once in a while you come across the resoundingly stupid ones sad.Well,you just came across one in Loyika. cheesy

Back to topic :
Arsenal are going to find it very hard just retaining their place in the top 4 in the coming season.Perhaps,that would expose the rot setting in at the club.Arsenal fans are still in denial mode.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kinslamb(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2007
I am not suprise, like father like son shocked, with loud mouth. You Chelsea fans, wouldn't you let us. Let us what will happen next season, i can't wait for it to begin. We are the pride of London grin.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2007
loyika:

@ Gooners

I know sometimes we need to relax and relate with all the muppets, but when it degenerates into turning our thread into a "Comedy Central Arena", that doesn't abode well. If we all want a laugh, please just go to any of the Chelsea threads and have as much fun as possible.
cool GOONER 89

Where better to have fun than the thread of the most dysfunctional club in the top 4? Chelsea and Man Utd won something this season.Those bastards at Merseyside,at least made it to the Final of the Champions League.The Arse on the other hand,after being served an obscene amount of idiotic chest thumping by their fans,finished empty handed for the second season in a row.

To hear the Arse fans pour out a litany of sorry excuses,even Saddam's notorious information Minister didn't go to this extent,is laughable.

The excuses often go like this:
"Titi,RVP were injured","our players are for the future","George Bush hates us",e.t.c.Gives us a break! The simple truth is that your club sucks.We are entitled to laugh at you and your sorry ass club.

Next they will roll out the vagina excuse,viz-our male team may not have done well but our female team won the Quadriple!-Now,how sad is that!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2007
loyika:

@ Somze

Bro no where in my post did i call you any name, i only commented on your need to turn this thread into a "SHOW ME YOUR PICS" Forum, i believe you will not deny that, but since your only defence is to point out the fact that Muki and Nne were also involved!? Then i guess thats ok then. As for I-man (4play or whatever he chooses to call himself when ever he gets the urge!!) Believe me Somze, you are new here, or else you would have known that there is no love lost between i and my estranged son.

He can handle himself and gives as good as he gets (i wouldn't expect nothing less from my son cool, (even though he is trully a SCUMMY embarassed tongue tongue) So no worries about him.)

As for SOFTWARE I have no comments, I have spoken my mind (and the mind of 90% of the members of this board, (even Chelskites) so i leave his issue to him and his psychiatrist lipsrsealed

As for Muks and Nne, well i will leave that as an in-house matter (i never pointed to your conversation(s) with Debo, cause it didn't degenerate into the issues of pictures (if i am not mistaken!?) which was fine with me)

So Mr. Somze, i repeat, i wasn't calling you any names. Its just annoying that in 3 pages all i could gather was your analysis of pics with Chics which i pointed out

If you see that as an insult, well thats just too bad undecided

@ Back to the topic

Gooners cool just found out from reading Arseblogger that this is 18th Anniversary of Mickey Thomas's goal against the POOL, that clinched G Graham's first league title as Arsenal's coach in 1989.

Well it was significant for me,as this was the first time i started my long quest as an Arsenal supporter. And it was fun for us back then that someone of Colour scored that goal and gave everyone (except the Pool fans) joy cool. Yes the Pool had Johnny Barnesy, but for most of us back then, Arsenal with Mickey and Rocky were the team (later with Wrighty and Kevin Campbell). Yes we all loved Incey (who ironically enough was also a Gunner) in the Scummy team, for his leadership qualities (He always refered to himself as the Guv'nor cool) but back then there weren't really that many teams that had Black players. usually teams in London borough had a sprinkling of 1 or 2 a' la Chelsea, West Ham, Wimbeldon and Co. But Arsenal was one of the teams many Ethinic Minority folks took to (apart from the Paks and Asians that tended to support teams up north like the Scum and Liverpool). So for helping me cement my support as a Gooner!! Here's cheers to Mickey T (and the clip of the goal, which to be fair, was the major highlight of a game, that was in truth boring and drab)

http://www.arseblog.com/WP/index.php

BIG UP GOONERS!!

cool GOONER 89 - Till Infinity

My Guy you hit the nail on the head,

I see a lot off bull has been going down on this thread, Software and your fellow muppets what are you punks still doing here
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2007
I-man:

@Somze

Look,the man can't help his stupidity.He didn't choose to be stupid,its just his natural state of mind. grin Bereft of rationality,his MO on this thread is to reproduce articles from other links.This spares us the full force of his imbecility.Unfortunately,every now and then,we gain an insight into his challenged mind,like today.

Believe it or not,behind that pathetic collection of pubescent rants,lies a grown adult who should be at least 30 years old embarassed .In an open forum like this,we have to deal with the full range of intellect that humanity has to offer.Once in a while you come across the resoundingly stupid ones sad.Well,you just came across one in Loyika. cheesy

Back to topic :
Arsenal are going to find it very hard just retaining their place in the top 4 in the coming season.Perhaps,that would expose the rot setting in at the club.Arsenal fans are still in denial mode.

Guy na you know o! You guys lost 3 out of your last 4 matches, imagine a Champion losing their last home match of the season
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2007
I-man:

@Somze

You should really be ashamed of your word dude!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 7:47pm On May 26, 2007
@marlet01
what should he be ashamed of? angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 8:44pm On May 26, 2007
what the heck is going on in here

why allow these idiotic muppets to come wagging their infested tails in here?

@Loyika

I really hail you for having tolerated this much rubbish, but for how long are we going to allow this continue?

I cant even follow the sports thread any more cos of the amount of balderdash that oldies that shd know beta have condoned!! angry

anyway I trust you to take care of ur pikin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 9:05pm On May 26, 2007
@ ALL
[size=16pt]THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANOUNCEMENT[/size]
[size=14pt]Loyika and kitaun now owns Nairaland Sports Section due to the fact that they have posted much more junk than newbies like me. They are free to call anyone any names that they so wish, while exposing to the few intellects their amount of blind nuisance.

Please note that their disrespect, name-calling and total hatred of freedom of speech and association in this open forum is totally acceptable in their worlds and they would go to great lengths to show it to you.

Thank you very much.

WE CAN NOW GO ABOUT REGULAR THREAD BUSINESS[/size] grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2007
@ Somze

Can't u read?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 9:38pm On May 26, 2007
@marlet
Whereva did you fall out from?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:46pm On May 26, 2007
@loyiks you meant Viv Anderson ait wink kiss

for us back then that someone of Colour scored that goal and gave everyone (except the Pool fans) joy . Yes the Pool had Johnny Barnesy, but for most of us back then, Arsenal with Mickey and Rocky were the team (later with Wrighty and Kevin Campbell). Yes we all loved Incey (who ironically enough was also a Gunner) in the Scummy team

@ I-man
i do not even know what to say to you undecided tongue

@somsay gerr out of here tongue

@marlet wink just let somsay be ,he's a chekslites angry tongue

@Nne how far kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 9:47pm On May 26, 2007
And where d hell did you fall out from either?  

And who the hell was talking to you!  
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 10:01pm On May 26, 2007
Ahh the some people i've met in this forum are totally amazing. I'm really laughin my ass out.

@marlet
Oga do you remember this
marlet01:

@ Somze

Can't u read?
Then you now say this
marlet01:

And where d hell did you fall out from either?

And who the hell was talking to you!
Ummm *Thinking real hard, who is talking to me?* dunno

@mukina
I'll assume you did not notice or read loyika's posts and figure out you too were involved.

Ah! were is justice and truth when you need one. Every one just becomes political and takes out little newbie. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 10:02pm On May 26, 2007
hu Muki, i'm good, hope u are too.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:11pm On May 26, 2007
@somsay i read it

my own issue is a different one am a gunner tongue

@Nne am good too cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 10:39pm On May 26, 2007
As much as i would love to stay and bump heads with you too, i'm afraid i'd wake up to more name-calling and assasination of character for daring to speak to arsenal ladies ( don no if they have men though, all i see is skirts - noncontending females).

I'm off to more serious stuff in other thread, would come back when i feel like laughing.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:43pm On May 26, 2007
its sad .

you have decided to become software embarassed embarassed

he has infected you *shakes head* embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 10:48pm On May 26, 2007
Na wa o!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2007
Brethren i say we ignore these muppets and focus on our dear team The Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 7:41pm On May 27, 2007
well spoken A-40

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.