Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,844 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (517706 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2007
Akola there you go again.

My comments were in reply to I-Man. (what is wrong with you people)
Was i saying that we are all happy with what is going on at Arsenal NO!! What i was pointing out is the fact that no team (even the scummies with their 9th Title) could really be satisfied with their season. Everyone underachieved (did Jose honestly want the FA or Carling cups on his resume this season; NO. Did Benitez feel good with himself that Liverpool got to the CL Final and lost on the night, NO)

So Akola if it took Chelsea 50 years to win the League again and the supporters stayed faithful, what makes Arsenals case any different, after all it took 6/7 years between G Grahams' League Title win in the Old English 1st Division, (before it became the Prem), for Arsene to deliver 1 of his 3 Prem titles after taking over the club in 1996.

So my point is, there is a thin line between success and failure, this was shown in Liverpool winning on Pens in your semis, and other incidents(which your coach rightly or wrongly pointed to as well, Akola)

Anyway its all good. seems we all should just keep quiet since we didn't win any trophy, (God forbid Didoflex talks about Tottenham grin) next season is around the corner. Same "No Excuse" Policy will apply.

Akola like i told wormy once; Lets see in 4 years time where both Arsenal and Chelsea will be in the Football standings, By the grace of God, we might still be in contact to make a review cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2007
@ Somze

AC and Barca

AC Milan shocked that should not have been allowed to have participated in the CL if not for the Footie politics of their owner Berlisconi, please dear friend what/who have they invested in Keeping Paolo Maldini alive Getting Gattuso his daily dose of Heroin Makling sure Seerdoff gets his regular supply of Steriods

Barca didn't they lose out at the same stage to fellow Finalist Arsenal at the UCL this season, aren't they in the process of being pipped for the La Liga What was the score again against Getafe in the Copa del Rey Ronnie probably leaving, or was that Eto, or am i mistaken them for Rykkard Barca that can't keep stopping their hard on for Thierry Henry a 29/30 year old Striker, who happens to play for whom

Real M a team that bought Baptista (who we also got, thank heavens on loan) I mean they actually spent money on the guy Real a team that still has Roberto Carlos and Raul (those guys have been playing for Madrid since i was born grin) A team who might lose their coach at the end of the season (Who want the same Wenger and Cesc Fan who plays for whom ) A team that if they don't win the La Liga would have gone how maby years without winning a league title (with how many coaches ).

I am tired to even talk of the Scum and Chelski lipsrsealed

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DisGuy: 5:13pm On May 28, 2007
ease up on the smiley bruv, it aint nice init
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 6:38pm On May 28, 2007
@Somze

I aint trying to byully you because u aint even worth my time!!! cheesy

I roll with meaner stuff, not adulterated stuff tongue

been just telling you to watch your ways and stop wagging your tails as if you just got let out from an animal assylum grin

@I-man

you never will change, but who gives a f*ck about what you choose to spurt out here on board . . .shame on you if you eventually choose to come back as 4play . . .odesco angry

you keep talking crap, u keep acting stupidly hideous in your ways and in your posts . . .to heck we don't give a sh*t what you think about our club, stop being high on cheap imported igbo, Fela no send you message o!! angry

@Akolawole

no one has said anyone can't post here but even at that it becomes sacrilegious to come yarn dust in this very revered thread, where issues are best discussed, I care less abou other sports thread but I give a flaming f*ck about what goes on in here so please ensure to tidy your own threads too . . . too many muppets scattering keyboards with thunder, ranting at every little pull "UP CHELSEA, WE ARE CHAMPIONS"  like its running out of fashion to go stupidly ad-libbing angry

JACKAL, I MISS YOU TERRIBLY . . . cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2007
loyika:

Akola there you go again.

My comments were in reply to I-Man. (what is wrong with you people)
Was i saying that we are all happy with what is going on at Arsenal NO!! What i was pointing out is the fact that no team (even the scummies with their 9th Title) could really be satisfied with their season. Everyone underachieved (did Jose honestly want the FA or Carling cups on his resume this season; NO. Did Benitez feel good with himself that Liverpool got to the CL Final and lost on the night, NO)

This guy is utterly deluded.Mancunians are not really satisfied about the season? Sure,Utd fans are going around with long faces over  their team's performance this season.

In your bid to rationalise your teams's abject failure last season,you have come off sounding ridiculous
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2007
so, mancunians were/are satisfied that after they got eliminated from the Carling Cup, and they had a chance of making good in 3 comps, all the could eventually get was the Premiership? shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 8:57pm On May 28, 2007
@loyika
it seems you are living in a deluded world.

AC just freaking won their 2nd champions league in 4 years, need i mention Arsene wenger has neva lifted that trophy up,
Barca did a back to back in la liga and took home the champions league trophy.
Real has won more champions league trophies than anyone in the history of the game.
ManU is the undisputed king of the premiership with 9 titles and recall their historic 99 treble?

Look these teams have profits from their investments. Quit crying about how much money we have.

@kitaun
Let it go kiddo. Daddy got work to do cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Akolawole(m): 9:06pm On May 28, 2007
somze:

@loyika
it seems you are living in a deluded world.

Please stop using such word. i am begging.

kitaun:

, all the could eventually get was the Premiership? shocked :[/b]o

Winning premiership make them the best team in the land.

They are better than Chelsea, Arsenal and others.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by software(m): 9:27pm On May 28, 2007
Chelsea is tha bomb! grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by software(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2007
Baba Akolawole

I hail ooo,

Software is here now, grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by software(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2007
Hi smoze,

Software is here now grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2007
@Somze

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY DERANGED!!! angry

WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO WORK PEOPLE UP IN HERE, U BLOODY MOFO!!! angry

IGNORAMUSES LIKE YOU NEED TO BE TOLD THAT ZERO-TOLEARANCE TO THESE KIND OF ODIOUS YARRNS WAS WHAT OBTAINED HERE . . .U BEST WATCH IT ASSHOLE!!! angry

OR U WENT TOO MUCH ON THE CHEAP DRUGS OR WHAT?

U WANT TO START ACTING LIKE 4PLAY OR WHAT?  . .MUMU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER angry

@aKOLA

This aint about their being the Champions, but that even at that THEY UNDERACHIEVED THIS SEASON, AS THEY GOT LESS THEN WHAT THEY ACTUALLY HOPED FOR cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2007
kitaun:

@I-man
you never will change, but who gives a f*ck about what you choose to spurt out here on board . . .shame on you if you eventually choose to come back as 4play . . .odesco angry

you keep talking crap, u keep acting stupidly hideous in your ways and in your posts . . .to heck we don't give a sh*t what you think about our club, stop being high on cheap imported igbo, Fela no send you message o!! angry
Old man,what's your age? Some of the people you are here rowing with are young enough to be your child .I'm sure you are twice the age of Somze. embarassed

You can't take note of the example of Akolowale.You are here arguing like a woman. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2007
I wonder whether Arse fans are cursed with the disease of immaturity undecided. You see grown men-Loyika and Kitaun-acting like feral youths   sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 9:52pm On May 28, 2007
@i-man
they actually are cursed with that and i think its from their manager. He goes around fighting wit others and teachin his team to do same.

@kitaun
bla bla bla bla got nothin to say but bla bla bla
gots to laugh at the kid in you ha ha ha
go bully another person kiddo
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2007
This is what set you off against Somze:
somze:

@kitaun
Let it go kiddo. Daddy got work to do  cheesy

Why won't he call you Kiddo when you are acting like one? Had it not been that I have some offline info,I would have assumed that you are a teenager embarassed No one would have guessed you are in your 40s.Even the Somze kid shows more maturity than you and Loyika combined
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by software(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2007
kitaun:

@Somze

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY DERANGED!!! angry

WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO WORK PEOPLE UP IN HERE, U BLOODY MOFO!!! angry

IGNORAMUSES LIKE YOU NEED TO BE TOLD THAT ZERO-TOLEARANCE TO THESE KIND OF ODIOUS YARRNS WAS WHAT OBTAINED HERE . . .U BEST WATCH IT ASSHOLE!!! angry

OR U WENT TOO MUCH ON THE CHEAP DRUGS OR WHAT?

U WANT TO START ACTING LIKE 4PLAY OR WHAT?  . .MUMU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER angry

@aKOLA

This aint about their being the Champions, but that even at that THEY UNDERACHIEVED THIS SEASON, AS THEY GOT LESS THEN WHAT THEY ACTUALLY HOPED FOR cool

@kit

Please when would u change? HOW OLD ARE U IF I MAY ASK PLS?

I was told u are already a grandfather. But am sorry to say this u behave like a Dumb and sick baby,  u behave like a Goat angry

Please try as much as possible, to be desent in your post,  especially when u are talking with people u havent seen before, 

your reply would mean nothing to me if u do,  Like i stated u are a Goat and if u reply me i will simply Ignore u,  But i have spoken my mind
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2007
I guess its midlife crisis.I would have said he is just plain imbecillic but the National Association of Imbecilles claimed that he is too stupid to be amongst them   grinok,enough of the crap jokes

Back to topic:
What do you guys make of the implosion of the Arse? grin I think next season is going to be just as tough as the last unless radical measures are taken
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 10:09pm On May 28, 2007
Arsenal may be much beta with all their players back - Henry and RVP but i fear they dont have wat it takes to be title challengers.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:50pm On May 28, 2007
OMG shocked shocked shocked

can all the strangers leave this thread and take their battles out of here angry angry

Iman and Somze plus software
ur comnets on arsenal are not needed tongue

leave here now

you do not want me to descend on you tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DisGuy: 10:53pm On May 28, 2007
come on with our main strikers injured we held chelsea home and away, we won manyooo home and away liverpool won one lost one.

we need a roman or a yankee to be title challengers is that what you are on about?  undecided

Next season is the make or break wenger has something to prove and the players have no hiding place baring injuries. the flash is over for chelski
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:58pm On May 28, 2007
Next season is the make or break wenger has something to prove and the players have no hiding place baring injuries. the flash is over for chelski

it will be so Insha Allah cheesy

next season will be one of no excuse for gunners
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 12:20am On May 29, 2007
So sad that fellow gunners even pay dis a$$holes any mind in here! wetin be una IQ combined sef . . .asinwins of no origin!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kitaun(m): 12:22am On May 29, 2007
Yeah, I be una grandpa age u hear? So show some respect and get the f@#k out of here u moafockas!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 4:02am On May 29, 2007
kitaun, you are disappointing me, just cool it ok?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by software(m): 4:47am On May 29, 2007
kitaun:

Yeah, I be una grandpa age u hear? So show some respect and get the f@#k out of here u moafockas!

Just the same thing i always talk about. Granpa, if u die, none of ur children or Grand children will Burry u o. So better be cool and calm,

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by software(m): 4:53am On May 29, 2007
debosky:

I think he better cools it down,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by software(m): 9:32am On May 29, 2007
debosky:

@debo

How i wish u knw what you just did to urself,

YOU JUST SUCCESSFULLY SEPARATED YOURSELF FROM THE BUNCH OF FECKLESS PEOPLE ON NL

Debo, You are responsible, Never have anything to do again with KIT if he doesnt change his Ill-mannered ways of acquitting.

Keep it up Debo wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Akolawole(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2007
@Software

Lets end all these abuses once and for all.

Must you respond?

We all know Debosky

We all know SirKay

We all know Jackal

We all know Imani kiss[ i hope Muki no see this o]

We know Twinstaiye

We know everyone,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2007
Let me just put things in perspective here and address each person one by one

@ Akola

As much as you try to act as if you are not taking sides, you always have this way of using divide and rule tactics. Now granted you said something to Somze when he used the word deluded (i will address that issue with him later), and you cautioned Software just earlier, yet you let that "Cretin" roam free and use insults. He comes out to accept that he is using another name on the board (which is his perogative) yet you say nothing (I wonder if it was either i or any other oldie that did that, what your response would be if you found out).

Baba K, call a Spade a spade!!

@ Somze

I read somewhere else that you said we had settled, yet you go ahead and use words like deluded , when in my reply to you i only addressed issues, and didn't make any other comments!! Now doesn't that smack of hypocracy Its not compulsory that you agree with my analysis, i would have looked at you points and given my own answers to them (as we have done before).

You say we are trying to bully you and that i was running you down (i still insist i wasn't doing any such thing, only trying to point out what i thought was wrong in 3 pages of "You know what", wink maybe you felt i was being harsh in my manner, but whats done is done!! It is what it is!!) well i say practice what you preach Bro. If you accuse me of being rude, yet you use words like "Deluded" after i address issues, then i guess thats the way you want it to be; and thats fine with me (will reply your points after this).

@ Kitaun

Bro lets just squash this, and let it be. Somethings are better left for another time as it could go on and on, even though i would really love to continue and "Rock that Fool!!" to sleep, i won't really achieve much besides me getting distracted from other stuff

@ Muks and other Gonners

I wouldn't normally do this and i guess by doing so i am going to set a high standard for myself that i will have to live by.

What i have to say is, granted we all like to have fun once in a while on each thread, as no one here has the right to control the other, but it seems that we bring in stuff that doesn't need to be discussed into some places. For example the Picture stuff, i remember a thread on the Sports section was created to help you all see each others pictures, so why bring that stuff here (and for 3 DAMN pages) I really have no business with how other NL member want their threads to look like, but as much as possible, lets keep our thread about business (correcting each other when anyone of us goes of track as we are not above mistakes)

Leave personal friendships outside NL out of this thread or any other Arsenal thread. We can not help other supporters coming here to make ignorant comments (its a free world), thats just part and parcel of this forum, but i will say we try and stop this idea of being silly with them here (especially when it goes beyond 1 page), we can take it to our YIMs (after all i discuss sports stuff with other NL members that support other teams on Messenger and over the phone, which we don't bring to NL as it gives us a chance to be honest and remove all the Bravado stuff we all try and put up about our teams here)
I believe we should set a standard for ourselves on our threads, and i intend to uphold that. I believe every other NL Gunner should do the same cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by SirKay3(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2007
@ software,

Please, let us be friends and not enemies. Sports is supposed to be a unifying thing, not for bitterness, envy and hatred.

@ all GUNNERS,

Easy please. PEACE

GUNNERS' 4 LIFE
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by SirKay3(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2007
@ loyika,

Please, let maturity count.

@ kitaun,

I go fine you o

@ mukina2,

Keep the good spirit up. Make you no fight again o.

Read this morning, that we are aiming to buy Alves, Quaressma & Torres. Any truth in this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.