Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,040 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (518399 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by PTH(m): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2007
Calamity Lehman strikes again!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2007
LEHMANN is the best Goalie in the Premiership.
Arsene Wenger should extend his contract by another 8 years.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2007
The "insourmountable" 2 points gap has opened btw Arsenal and Utd(Arsenal's game in hand is away against Newcastle) grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2007
I-man:

The "insourmountable" 2 points gap has opened between Arsenal and Utd(Arsenal's game in hand is away against Newcastle)  grin  grin

and so? grin

do we think we can do like scummies? grin

you guys need a miracle grin cheesy tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2007
All I know is that a 2 point gap is hardly daunting especially when your game in hand is away to Newcastle grin grin The only game you managed to win,against Fulham,you hardly looked convincing. It is not even going to take that long to overtake you guys grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Imani(f): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2007
Lehman is begining to remind me of David Seaman with too many gaffes cry

Everytime the ball is near Lehman these days, i begin to cringe shocked shocked angry

I think grandma can do a better job than him at the moment.

We dont want the fans to start singing, "with Lehman on thier side, who needs a striker" grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Imani(f): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2007
Oga I-man imposter

Mind your own business. No need to take medicine for Arsenals headaches. Thank you cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ I-Man

you think so? grin

keep dreaming, you will not overtake us

you have more matches to lose grin

we can beat new castle cool we are not manscum , we are Arsenal cheesy

Imani:

We don't want the fans to start singing, "with Lehman on their side, who needs a striker" grin

Imani grin this got me laffing  grin

serious i think Lehmann needs to be benched angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by jejelolatu(f): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2007
personally i aint bothered abt all that
last season it got really bad, and if we continue taking one game at a time , i know it cant get any worse than it was last season

unlike WOman U. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dinozzo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2007
theres one big obstacle in the team, Lehmann. That guy is not in his right senses!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2007
Man city made my day grin

tired of hearing about nani this anderson that and tevez so grin

tevez played really well today grin grin cant stop lafffing grin grin grin grin

Lehmann embarassed someone do somethnig fast o angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2007
Abi na 1 point dey seperate una from Spurs grin grin Only One point ;DGames plenty!With a wonderful keeper in Lehman,its only a matter of time grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2007
una get spurs next grin dey will beat you guys

and lehmann will shape up angry he must o cheesy

so thats no worry cheesy

start praying . for manscum the worst is coming grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Imani(f): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2007
I-man:

Abi na 1 point dey seperate una from Spurs grin grin Only One point ;DGames plenty!With a wonderful keeper in Lehman,its only a matter of time grin

Look who is talking shocked shocked shocked

Have you seen the table recently and seen the gap between u guys and City? grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2007
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

no he hasnt grin

he is drinking panadol for our headache grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2007
Imani:

Look who is talking shocked shocked shocked

Have you seen the table recently and seen the gap between u guys and City? grin grin grin

If you know anything about footie,you will know that the gap between Utd and City is insignificant.What is significant is the gap between Spurs and Arsenal.They finished one place behind you over the last 2 seasons.You better keep an eye on them since they have been running you close for 2 seasons in a row  grin I can't wait.  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2007
Bad Belle no dey pay two a game in hand and we are still 2 points above united ha!!!

Lehmann must go angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DisGuy: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2007
you are just trying to hide under the spurs vs arsenal issue!

you dropped 7 points!!! shocked shocked no striker no winger abegi carry your overload commot or order more chewing gum for your gaffer he's turning red! embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Imani(f): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2007
I-man:

If you know anything about footie,you will know that the gap between Utd and City is insignificant.What is significant is the gap between Spurs and Arsenal.They finished one place behind you over the last 2 seasons.You better keep an eye on them since they have been running you close for 2 seasons in a row  grin I can't wait.  grin

Never mind about Spurs cool Spurs in the Champions league? shocked you are having a laugh cheesy

Their case is simply that of " being so near, yet so far" grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2007
The champions where dealt a t.k.o only birmingham bolton and derby have fewer points after over 60 million pounds Pitbull Tevez does not know the road to the goal post how sad cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2007
do not mind I-man

he is  trying to drop  their issues on us grin

we are above united, we have a match at hand grin

start thinking of ways to move  on up grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2007
A-40:

Bad Belle no dey pay two a game in hand and we are still 2 points above united ha!!!

Lehmann must go  angry

2 points ahead!  grin Even Everton have managed to stay 4 points ahead and they are not boasting.There is only one way to from here for United-Up and Up  grin

Concentrate on Spurs.Don't even imagine you are going to finish ahead of Chelsea or United  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ Imani,

CHELSEA is the only THREAT to MAN UTD.
I don't care if City wins their next dozen games without conceding. They will fade off by WINTER.
CHELSEA is the only team that can embark on a 25 winning streak and that will be a worry for MAN UTD.
Any other team at the pole position is just flattering to deceive.
DONT believe the hype . . . . . . . UNITED & CHELSEA are the occupants of the top 2 spots.
Man City will ve evacuated when Wazza and Ronaldo returns. tongue

@ Dis Guy,

We have lost 7 points and Arsenal has lost 2 with a match in hand(WHICH THEY MUST 1ST WIN).
Its still an OPEN title race and to be fair . . . . . . ARSENAL and MAN UTD have struggled.
LIVERPOOL and especially CHELSEA have shown more PROMISE and HUNGER to win the TITLE.
Its a long hard season . . . . . United will be there.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Imani(f): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2007
Jackal:

@ Imani,

CHELSEA is the only THREAT to MAN UTD.
I don't care if City wins their next dozen games without conceding. They will fade off by WINTER.
CHELSEA is the only team that can embark on a 25 winning streak and that will be a worry for MAN UTD.
Any other team at the pole position is just flattering to deceive.
DONT believe the hype . . . . . . . UNITED & CHELSEA are the occupants of the top 2 spots.
Man City will ve evacuated when Wazza and Ronaldo returns. tongue

We will see about that. There are 35/36 games to go.

There is no guarantee that the top two will be Chelsea and Man Utd this season. The game can kick you in the teeth,  like they say. Let United keep dropping points and losing games.

In the game of football, "you are only as good as your last game".
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2007
Imani:

In the game of football, "you are only as good as your last game".

By that measure Wigan are better than Chelsea and Spurs are better than Arsenal-they won 4-0,remember?Whichever way you look at it,this period offered the best opportunity for our rivals to put a gap between them and us and they failed to grasp that opportunity.

If you think Arsenal are playing well at the moment,then there isn't much hope for the club.Their performances against Fulham and Blackburn were quite mediocre.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2007
Yeah Keep losing games and having comeback hopes.You guys would be dissapointed if you dont up the ante.Mind you other sides wouldnt lie down and grovel at the feet of almighty Man Utd Boy Utd based on their recent performances.You guys need a win asap,

Lehmann must go!!! angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Imani(f): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2007
I-man:

1. By that measure Wigan are better than Chelsea and Spurs are better than Arsenal-they won 4-0,remember? However way you look at it,this period offered the best opportunity for our rivals to put a gap between tham and us and they failed to grasp that opportunity.

2. If you think Arsenal are playing well at the moment,then there isn't much hope for the club.Their performances against Fulham and Blackburn were quite mediocre.

Oga Iman, let me hear word please.

1. A good game one week does not translate into a good game the next.

2. The Arsenal team have not yet found their free flowing football yet. [s]the team is still adjusting to the absence of you know who[/s]

My love for Arsenal not not mean i am hopelessly immune to their faults tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2007
The way you guys are playing the only people you would be threatening are Birmingham Bolton and Derby  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DisGuy: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2007
this period offered the best opportunity for our rivals to put a gap between them and us and they failed to grasp that opportunity.

failed to what, ? by beating you 1-0? seems you think Chelsea, Liverpool, and arsenal are your only rivals this season everyone is gunning for it!

Arsenal played well against Fulham! fair enough we conceded a freak goal in the first minute, we went all out till the very last minute! wink
and against shitty Blackburn hmm they didn't even play football they kept on kicking every arsenal player trying to wear them out- it was a horrible game we played football tehy defended and got a lucky goal

BTW we are still missing Gilberto, and Adebayorr cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jackal(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ Imani,

Arsenal havent found their free-flowing football yet just like United is yet to find their scoring form that brought 89 goals last season.
United will score goals when MANCHESTER UNITED CHRONICLES come back.
Only a fool will fail to see the threat ROONEY + SAHA + RONALDO brings into the team.
The trio had 55 goals between them last season and that speaks volume.
Babes, its not yet time to PRESS the panic buttons.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by jejelolatu(f): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2007
b4 the commencement of the season nobody gave us any chance.
we won our first match
and had a draw away
this mite not sound good but compared to the present state of last season champions this is a laudable feat.

say wat u like, the team is bad, the team is not playing well, bla bla bla.
that dnt matta, the most important thingi is the points and the morale gotten from not losing matches .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Imani(f): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2007
Jackal:

@ Imani,

Arsenal havent found their free-flowing football yet just like United is yet to find their scoring form that brought 89 goals last season.
United will score goals when MANCHESTER UNITED CHRONICLES come back.
Only a fool will fail to see the threat ROONEY + SAHA + RONALDO brings into the team.
The trio had 55 goals between them last season and that speaks volume.
Babes, its not yet time to PRESS the panic buttons.

Thank you for your analysis. Goodluck with your team grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.